Haha, stupid Trumpkins, so buttmad that their leader is a Russian puppet

>Haha, stupid Trumpkins, so buttmad that their leader is a Russian puppet

>Haha, stupid Nazis, so buttmad that Enoch is a Jewish puppet

Why are alt lite fags treating alt-right in the same way that the left treats the alt-lite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23hUzelYUVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is this shill doing the same hand sign as crooked hildawg?

as Panzer Kardinal?

as Bush family?

Can't nix the styx. You TRS folks are really mad, aren't you?

as Bono?

someone?

Because the committed alt-right, the stormfags, were never the bulk of Trump's support and they're finding out, painfully, that they will have no more influence or power in his world order than they did before. The general public is bluepilled for good or ill, so please, go to your nearest capital city and start condemning the kikes and see how quickly you get shut down.

Is this actually Styx?

DIO started it all.

No

SHADILAY STYXXERS

Ugly ass faggot looks like a failed abortion

wrong, it is a masonic hand sign. They are all into the old mysteries religion, a cult followed by the ruling class and their minions, like Styx.

TRS and Kike Enoch is not alt-right. You have to be Christian, or at least sympathetic and accepting of it, to be alt-right, since Christianity is one of the three foundations required for Western civilization. Kike Enoch is anti-Christian.

Alt-lite is just a a step before becoming alt-right. Styx will probably remain an edgy e-celeb faggot like Sargon and never commit.

>implying the alt-lite or any other alternative right wing movement will ever be accepted by the mainstream public

If you vote center-left you are already the devil for a lot of people

*centre-right

I've never watched a single video of yours, only seen your picture here.

You look like a faggot.

It's DIO's hand sign. He might have been a mason, I don't know.

What's it like being an agent of influence and useful idiot for Kremlin interests?

I'm not Styx, I stole that pic from another thread.

>WAAAAAAAAAAH WHITE PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO DEVELOP AN IDENTITY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ATTACK EVERYONE WHO DOES SO HUU HUU HUUU WE NEED TO KEEP HUU HUU WE NEED TO APPEASE THE LEFTISTS HUUU

We will not be stopped. Operational Security will increase, everyone from 8gag will be purged, and we will continue. White identity cannot be suppressed forever.

Why are you riding the coattails of a massive faggot though?

It was a big deal in a previous thread

Hello TRS

Link thread please

Europe will either catch up to America in all of this, or be consumed by Islam. I meme a lot that it actually will be taken over to piss off fedoras and LARPagans, but I actually hope Europe turns to Christ once more and we restore Christendom.

Says Mario.
Oh buddy, you have zero idea of what's actually going on. You have drank the liberal collectivist kool-aid and think you beat them at their own game. But they have the ovarian jew on their side and you're never going to win white men over from latin/african asses. I can't wait until you find yourself in a world even more SJW-cucked than you ever imagined.

Anti-Christian stormniggers are the only minority in all of this. The major factions are:
>cuckservatives, which are dying out
>alt-right
>alt-lite, which is somewhere in the middle

Alt-lite is definitely the true north here. Your average "republican" has decided he doesn't give a shit about any of the conservative idealogies; just that he doesn't want to be deceived and want effective government. Alt-liters don't give two drops of piss about race or sex or what-have-you which is why they also hate SJW bullshit - it fails to describe them accurately and can be laughed off with disdain. However, they are not lining up on the Day of the Rope and the stormfag LARPers are going to find a general public and police force willing to murder them to the man if they try shit.

Yeah, all ten stormniggers are going to fend off millions of alt-liters.

>watching TRS outside of morrakajew's bants
I really hope none of you did this

I want to make videos like this. I'm not as big of an autist, plus I'm not afraid to name the Jew. I bet I could get subs. It'd be fun to try

More like
>country stormLARPers think they're going to roll into their state's metropolitan areas and somehow overwhelm the vast majority of multiculturalists/niggers with guns and organized gangs

>tfw when the "alt-lite" has the most intellectual voices online

>Why are alt lite fags treating alt-right in the same way that the left treats the alt-lite?
because as soon as Trump won Stormfags and The Reddit Stuff immediately tried to Night of the Long Knives the alt-lite without realizing that they were the SA and not the SS all along?

Who's the bottom left

>Comparing some obese beta shitskin e-celeb to a successful alpha billionaire, President, and leader of men

TRS just stop. You have endured enough humiliation and embarrassment already. You don't get to compare your collection of fatty fat-fat beta simps to President Trump.

Does anyone have that Hillary x Palpatine image? Need to win this facebook argument

youtube.com/watch?v=23hUzelYUVA

thanks lad

It's outside forces trying to drive a wedge between our communities user. Overall, we have very similar goals. There might be a handful of differences between us, but they're minimal.

We need to reunite our forces and work harder to attain our goals and spread our message.

Nice damage control niggerlover, you posted this on the other thread too lol

Alt-right was and is big.

Stormweenies are tiny and them trying to claim the alt-right is hilarious.

Think this might be a deathblow for TRS, which was a huge part of alt-right with a big following. FTN is now ded. TDS lost their popular co-host. REEE fucking anti-fa 8pol baph aliance

Nice try CTR, we're on to your divisive ways kike.

oh shit nigger im in the middle of watching your antifa vid