Single mother on welfare claims she is too good looking to work

>The mum, who survives on work benefits, said men often asked her if she wanted to get a drink, or what else she was interested in outside of working at a garage.
>She is a former stripper
>She has also been spotted shopping for a brand new $112,000 (£70,000) Range Rover in a luxury car showroom and planned on getting a $7200 (£4,500) boob job.

Pic related is her. Strong 4.5/10

news.com.au/finance/work/careers/welfare-queen-too-beautiful-to-get-a-job/news-story/5e05b3fa7bfb8a13c0d1ab3b103c5667

These are her 8 fatherless kids

>"I'm too much of a pretty princess to work!"
>4.5/10 on a good day with beer goggles
>8 fatherless kids
>all of them niglets

you can't make this up
thanks feminism.

Thank god shes british

I didnt want to believe aussies could be so ugly

Is feminism big in Czech?

We have our fair share of uggos but I wont ruin your image of tanned surfer chicks

She looks like a British inbred.

She is a british inbred
and a coalburner too.

I hope kek smites her by crushing her with a car or something

all anger should be re-directed at thirsty/low standard men that enable this shit

I guarantee if a better looking younger girl was at the workplace and got more attention she'd be pretty fucking angry

Why haven't you annexed Slovakia?

wow what a surprise!

Shopping for an expensive car is not illegal! What is wrong with you?

no. I don't know of any hardcore Anglo-tier feminists.
Most girls here make very sexist jokes about themselves and are perfectly happy to have traditional roles in families.

Unfortunately we're being corrupted by the Anglosphere. Women are just women, and it won't be long before they start on the road to third wave feminism as well.

We did once. Then we realised it was just a shithole filled with dirty peasants it was and split up.

Why do British women look so inbred

They are almost as disgusting as Chinese chicks

AHAHAHAH

>this is a 10/10 in bongland

no wonder they don't let you have knives, it would be mass suicide

No m8 i was talking about all that hot abbo poon

>solid 4.5/10

i feel for you aussies sometimes, i really do

Maybe because they are fucking inbred?
Being in an island that tiny can fuck your genes up good.

tru dat but the fact that she's A. average, which implies her level of attractiveness is the most common, and B a lot of girls at her attractiveness level show the same arrogance I think points to the price of pussy being way over inflated

I mean she isn't hideous but she's below average. 4.5 is a suitable rating

>the men in my line of work want something more than just my ability to work a wrench
>*wipes grease on tits*
>i'm more than a sex object

>We did once. Then we realised it was just a shithole filled with dirty peasants it was and split up.

delet this :(

This can't keep going on.
At some point they have to made to see that they can't say they are not sex objects then turn around and use their bodies to get what they want.

They're importing demand (brown cock) from Africa and the middle east. That would drive the price up.

> wipes hands on tits

This. A mechanic never wears white. We also almost never wipe our hands on our clothing.

This woman is not a mechanic. Would love to see her lift anything heavier than a spark plug. Also she would be scalped before morning smoko with her hair out like that.

Fark me this woman is an abomination. And she thinks she's decent looking? The guys at my work put her to shame in the looks department and im nohomo. What's wrong with her eyes? I doubt even British men would look twice at her. But if some actually do, all she needs to do is tell them she has 8 little nigglets at home. Thatll stop most from paying any attention to her and stopping her from doing her job.

Good all round story though. Can't wait to show my workmates.

Color me surprised

Ok. I am going to check out of this world for awhile.

peace fellow anons.

she can't get 20 guyz 2 buy iPhones 4 her?

Just read the actual story. Jesus Christ is this woman for real?

And seriously the more I look at her picture, the uglier she seems to get.

Anyone know how many fathers were involved in the making of those eight welfare recipients?

well, since it doesn't look like any of them are twins, I'll go out on a limb and take a guess at 8. The front two look pretty similar age wise, so it's possible they're twins. In that case 7.

I reckon its 4 or 5 different men. A few are similar age

I was gonna give her the benefit of doubt and say at least 5 different dads. Cut I think you are probably right there.

How a woman can make it public she has put herself in this situation says so much about her sense of entitlement. Also if she's this butt ugly now what's she gonna look like in even five years?

>Tfw to attractive to get a job

That terrified look in her eyes.

It's like the feminine version of JUST

dirty tits, and clean hands. some how only way I can see her bent over an engine is if there is some guy right behind her.
I guess that a good way to run a discreet brothel, though the misses might get suspicious when your car is getting more tune-ups than oil changes.

>too (((beautiful)))
>looks like a product of drumpf familial inbreeding

>this is a 10/10 in britain

good god

Is she sure she didn't mix upworkplace with a drug nigger club

>a living meme
Fuck, I laughed the moment I expanded that.