Happening: Trump v. CIA Political Hacks

It's Happening Sup Forums!

Obama's CIA is having a hissy fit over Trump.

If Trump were smart, he'd shut the fuck up until after he reins in the CIA. He's basically taunting the CIA at this point.

I disagree. It was smart (and necessary) that he take on the IC. Now if Trump does get whacked, everyone will know it was them and nobody but the libshits will believe the cover up.

Besides, they are subordinates who work at the pleasure of the President, and they need to be taught an unequivocal lesson that Trump is their boss and commander and no subversion whatsoever will be tolerated.

>CIA, DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE?

does trump have any idea how many populist presidents the CIA has assassinated over the years? They all know their jobs are on the line, its gona be like stalins great purge. Their whole agency gutted all their efforts gone to waste. I hope those secret service guys are loyal to their president.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

AHHHHHHHHHH

>Trump believes Putin actually respects him and Russia is all about peace, prosperity and bellyrubs
>CIA try to tell him Russians are pretty sneaky cunts
>Trump shitposts on twitter

Who's having a hissy fit?

>LOOK AT ME
>I'M THE CIA NOW

Trump's upset that CIA fell for a fake report and leaked it in a weak attempt to undermine Trump

Trump is just playing Putin...and Putin is playing Trump.

Truth

trumps giving russia a chance. The one thing thats consistent in everything i've read about trump is that once he makes up his mind about someone he never changes it. If russia fucks this up they will never get a second chance.

like there are any easy vantage points to shoot the president from

Trump's an FBI guy, of course the CIA hates him.

i hope this timeline never ends

fuk da CIA

If they kill Trump, not only will the Right in the US march on D.C., but people (myself included) would travel to the US to help out.

You would have a war on your hands, with people who owns firearms.

We should be so lucky.

>baneposting has occurred for years
>seemed like a silly meme that has legs
>actually is kek-backed meme that has been gaining power to unleash soon

N-Nani?!?

>CIA was just a Sup Forums meme
>Trump made CIA a world wide meme

This is what I think and it kinda worries me. What happens when Putin eventually makes a move and pisses Trump off?

>Goads CIA into attempting an assassination attempt at the inauguration
>Little do they realize the FBI is already prepared for it
>Trump avoids assassination attempt and takes out Shadow Government in one fell swoop.

Nolan tried to warn us in the 2012 election

We didn't listen

People like you are assuming all of the CIA is anti Trump when it is really clapper and his little gang all on the way out the door. Trump senses weakness and he is exploiting it.

CIA NIGGERS BTFO

Damn, if i would ever meet Trump i would give him the Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse (Iron Cross 1st class) of my granduncle who was in the 1. SS-Div "LAH" II. Panzer-Grenadier Regiment 2

>pic related

Trump's not going to play golf like Obama or Hillary, that's for sure. So whatever Trump does, it will be better than our other alternatives.

Note that Trump is the same guy that defeated Romney, the worst GOP opponent of all.

>yfw he wears it at the inauguration
>PEOPLE SAID I WAS RACIST.. WELL.. THEY WERE RIGHT
>AS OF TODAY, I HAVE SIGNED AN EXECUTIVE ORDER THAT ALL NON-WHITES WILL BE DEPORTED

12D underwater korean starcraft

damnnnnnn

Does Trump want to be a martyr?

His death would forever immortalize him

As much as they claim trump likes putin. I really doubt it. Trump is way smarter than people think. He is gonna play putin...putin will screw up. Then, you'll see us finally crush russia.

Wew the God emperor is truly fearless

Russia is not all unicorns and rainbows, but we aren't bloodthirsty warmongerers either.
The secret of dealing with Russia lies within the support of our government by the people. The weaker it is, the more radical and extreme Russia's actions become. Ukrainian shit happened not because of the Maidan or the peninsula of freeloaders, but because Putin's regime had started to crumble from within and he desperately needed what we in Russia call "a small victorious war" to keep the ratings up.
Now that he enjoys the constant >86% support of our pseudo-patriots who would cum their pants from the sole mention of Holy Crimea, Russia once again went full isolationist. That's why Ukrainian crisis is still frozen, Syria is in a status quo and we barely do anything at the international arena.

haha Iceland that was good one. Do you play brood war?

Putin gets fired

yeah, an start a civil war

>He's basically taunting the CIA at this point.

more like following their orders

Why are Americans trying to be friends with Russia? I don't understand the obsession. Have any of you have even been to Russia? I have been there numerous times, and it is even more depressing than Chicago,Detroit,Baltimore. The middle portion of the country is Africa tier.

>Civil "war" between gun owning Republicans vs SJW Democrats

soon drumpfkins

i never really got into the SC1 scene (warcraft on the other hand...)
still played SC2 quite a bit

We've been at each other's throats for like 70 years, I think it's worth at least not trying to kill each other.

Remember, even Ronald Reagan visited Moscow, got to know the people, and took back his "evil empire" comment.

One of the many examples of why he is great.

I really think this is why he's waited so long to run. he's tossed the idea around for years. he's lived long enough to see his children be successful. he's made enough money, and been as powerful as one can be in the private sector. he has all of congress on his side. he's out of fucks to give. he's going to try to recreate his version of the america of his youth. and if he gets taken out he knows he had become the most important current figure worldwide, before he died.

>The one thing thats consistent in everything i've read about trump is that once he makes up his mind about someone he never changes it.

Oh boy cant wait for weedman to open his stupid mouth again and just sour relations until he's out of office. I gave him 3 months before he says something incredibly retarded to Trump.

He'll be all right, NSA has his ass.

I wish that top tweet was real...

Easily one of the dumbest things I've ever read on Sup Forums

No one has a problem with the people of Russia, the people of any country generally want the same shit. The problem is how the current geopolitical system is set up. For Russia to increase its power and status than the US must decrease its power and status. Putin knows this, and trying to do what Nixon did to Russia in reverse. If Putin can team up with China and destroy China/US relations then Russia in the new power.

>Civil "war" between gun owning Republicans vs SJW Democrats

Now THIS is what Sup Forums needs to meme into existence.

Lol no it wouldn't.

Besides that would be bad for my retirement account.

Trump is the ballsiest man to ever walk the earth

As long as the shelves of walmart are full, gas is in peoples tanks, and you can get fast food any hour of the day their will never be a civil war.

Even If they get rid of Trump and Pence then Paul Ryan becomes president and life goes on.

go back to your fucking island you dumb cunt

>people thinking a bunch of incompetant clowns obama has appointed in the federal goverment will protect a guy his own party doesnt even like

the only thing keeping the left from doing anything is the fact they hate mike pence worse then donald trump

>It was smart (and necessary) that he take on the IC.
Amazing. That's exactly what the Kremlin is saying, too.

TRUMP IS DROPPING THE CLUES PEOPLE!!!

How can you not love wikileaks?
>From: Bayless Parsley >
>Sender: [email protected]
>Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 14:32:00 -0500 (CDT)
>To: Analyst List
>ReplyTo: Analyst List
>Subject: Re: John Brennan Press conference notes
>The most interesting part of this was that Brennan said explicitly that
the U.S. had not informed the Pakistanis about the operation until after its assets were all outside of Pak airspace. He added that there had been a concern that there would be a confronation with the Pakistani military, which realized something was up in the middle of the operation and began to scramble assets to see wtf was happening.

>Just imagine how many ways this operation could have failed. What a nightmare, had US forces gone in there, engaged in a confontation with pakistanis, and then NOT gotten their man?

>Would have just cemented the Carter parallels.

>Instead, Obama gets to officially strut around the Oval Office for the next week at least

Exactly. Liberals piss me off they care more about feelings then policy. Obama was like a whipped father to america, we need a leader with some balls.

>full magazine on an ar platform for a shot that's easily 500 yards and only fired one shot
Ok.

>they hate mike pence worse then donald trump
Every idiot on Sup Forums keeps repeating that idea, it is not true. Pence is preferred to Trump because he is a known quantity. He is a run of the mill conservative christian. Trump is an unknown unknown

What nonsense. It was clearly a reaction to the Ukrainian habbenings. The fact that it was beneficial back home was simply an additional reason to do it.

You confuse additional motivations players have to act with more or less forced circumstances. For example, if that really was the definitive reason, then there would've been no reason to help the rebels in Eastern Ukraine beyond Crimea. They're a net drag on Russia, worsening the economy + the severe sanctions were a totally predictable result. All of this weakens the regime in the medium-to-long run, yet they did it anyway. It's because that was the action that the circumstances called for.

>>CIA, DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE?

a few days ago did anyone else see every single media outlet in unison saying "dont talk shit about the intelligence community"

do they still not realize that even the commander-in-chief needs to be able to shit talk divisions of the government? like he gets elected literally this week

Stay in your kike and nigger infested island

Friendly reminder to get something like #CameraOnAllAngles trending or something for the inauguration.

We have cell phone cameras now and there should be zero possibility of the shooter not being filmed by someone among the crowd. There should be cameras pointed at every window with line of sight. When the attempt is made, if no one catches it on camera, I'm calling bullshit.

>trump is an unknown unknown

hes a failed businessman and a liberal from new york.not exactly unknown,the only reason he won is because people didnt like hillary and voted for him,not because hes the better candidate

I'm sorry but you're objectively wrong, McCain was the worst candidate of all time.

Lol no they wouldn't. Nothing would happen. You are seriously disconnected with reality if you believe there would be any kind of revolt should trump be killed

Just like how the only people that voted against Obama were racists.

>trumps not going to play golf

your right,instead.he's going to sit on twitter all day,its not exactly better then the other alternatives.but i figured when i watched 8 years of cheering for obama and his re election.that a sack of dogshit had a higher intelligence level then your average american voter

this country is fucked either way

>Muh Russian boogeyman

It's not working. Get a new shill tactic, shill.

>build-up of Russian nukes

I thought drumpf 1) loved russia 2) loved nuclear proliferation for all his mates?

>sit on twitter all day
I didn't know I couldn't tweet from my phone. On a plane. In a car. In a hallway. On the shitter. Or after laying down for bed. Thank you for informing me that tweeting 140 characters was an all day affair.

Thank you.

It's exactly the opposite, by poking their asses he is making it really fucking hard for them to do anything.

>Trump tells Europe to be friends with putin
>why does everyone think I suck Russian cock

>using a sniper

CIA has fact acting cancer.

It's probably already in his spray tan.

Me too.

He is an unknown unknown because he has zero ideology. No one knows or can predict how he is going to act or govern. His top appointees are all voicing views that conflict with his stated position. He rejects the traditions of US politics and acts in an unpredictable way.

The fear of Trump is not because Hillary lost, this reaction would not have occurred if someone like Rubio or Jeb had won. It is because Trump is acting in a way that does not fit the model of how a president should act, he acts like a child with zero ideology.

Assassination when? Does Trump even know who he's fucking with?

They're gonna do him like they did JFK.

So what will Trump and JFK talk about?

>or can predict how is going to act or govern

the fact he sits on his ass and tweets all day tells you how he is going to govern.another miserable 4 years of an empty suite

Fucking leaf lecturing us.
There would be riots, and not the chimpiut type.

>implying the shooter will be CIA
It's going to be some MK Ultra faggot that was dishonorably discharged from the marines 10 years ago or some shit that thinks he's getting messages from Obama through his tooth.

[spoiler]He was getting messages from Obama through his tooth.[/spoiler]

Trump has his own personal security too. Some officials were throwing a fit over it a while back.

You are incredibly stupid.

And then Pence takes over.

>It was clearly a reaction to the Ukrainian habbenings.
Not really. Ukraine had the exact same habbening in 2004 and no one in Russia cared about it because messing with Ukrainain shenanigans wouldn't give us any benefits.
>All of this weakens the regime in the medium-to-long run, yet they did it anyway.
That's the point. Putin doesn't give a crap about the long run, he prefers rushing into action and reaping instant results. The goal to stabilize the regime was reached and that's all that matters - sanctions, shitty economy and other penalties don't matter and are to be dealt with later.

riots huh,just like the past 8 years while obama was fucking america in the ass

americans are under the foot of their own goverment because they are to lazy and ignorant to do anything to stop them

CIA here. I know where you live kiddo

I wouldn't expect your kind to understand, leaf, but some men still have a backbone and conviction in this world.

Yes the deep state. We had a coup remember. Trump has the FBI, military and the citizens. hes hardly powerful anything if but they will try and get him.

>hey maybe we shouldn't piss off a country for no reason
>FUCKING RUSSIAN PLANT
How's it feel to be in the new McCarthyism

But McCarthy was right

That's an embarrassingly inaccurate summation of what is going on. Im ashamed to be from the same country as you.

what a dumbass you gun freaks think your shitty guns would win a war? remember everyone who hates trump consists of the productive sectors of the economy. all those numales you laugh at would get /comfy/ jobs at the DoD dropping bombs on deplorable neighborhoods from remote controlled drones.