Prove to me that the holocaust didn't happen

Prove to me that the holocaust didn't happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/DfRS
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Höfle_Telegram
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korherr_Report
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jäger_Report
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauthausen-Gusen_concentration_camp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prove that it did.

How many Jews stayed in Europe OP?

All credible historic records proof enough for ya?

Everything is a false flag never happened on Sup Forums

Unless of course the accusations are against people on the left, then they totally happened whether or not there's any real evidence to support it.

I'm confident it happened, however, anyone who claims they know the death toll is blatantly full of shit. On either side.

6 million? How do you know that?
Only 1.5 million? How do you know that?

Point is, you fucking don't. Everyone's making up numbers and claiming it as historical truth. Trouble is, if you look back at news and historical sources from the end of the war and onward, the numbers keep changing by many millions.

How the fuck can the death toll be considered historically factual when it keeps changing?

No idea. Thats why I'm asking if the holocaust happened or not.

Thats why I'm asking. I don't know.

Too many

holy shit I was already on board with the whole holohoax thing, but jesus christ did people actually buy this lmfao

What an inefficient way to genocide it doesnt even make sense on that standpoint.

just ready the testimony of the inmates... it's like they didn't realise one day people would require facts as proof

The burden of proof is on the accuser, aka the jews and leftists

that being said,

1 were the germans intelligent?
2 were the germans efficient?
3 did the "holocaust" occur within the camps? meaning on already captured jews

if so then why waste time and money with all the expensive gasing and burning when the germans could have simply withheld water and food?

they would all be dead within a week and at no cost

Can I get some evidence and sources for this aside from two pictures?

The burden of proof lies with the accuser fuckwit

>Jews claim all work camps in Germany where they have been clothes feed and sheltered for 7 years are infact death camps

>American soldiers liberate these "death camps " only to find no proof at any site of genocide

Also ask yourself why he wanted the Jews gone?

Also ask yourself what might the Jews gain from this lie?

How am I accusing anyone of anything by asking a question you fucking dumbass?

Here is a doctored photo used in an American paper (propaganda) which Obama just made legal for Americas government to use on its people once again

no, you have to prove it did happen

Here are the "gas chambers" notice the state of the art finest German engineering on the door

You act like you have actually seen any of those. You're just regurgitating the same thing you've heard like everyone else.

Weren't there a lot of Jews running the German government who caused the surrender of Wilhelm's armies during WW1?
Hitler had a shit ton of anger for the Jews due to that reason.

It's illegal to question if it did.

>What is Mandela effect

>asking Sup Forums tards for credible info

You are far gone. You could just admit that you are a denier

>How do you know that?
census, train arrivals/departures...

Here is a super imposed picture of a train crash that happened in America lying media use as fake new on holocost so many cases! SAD!

It did happen, but not to the extent people say it did. They didn't use gas chambers, there weren't ovens, and 6 million didn't die. A lot of people did die, but it was due to disease and starvation. You have keep in mind Germany was at war so they needed to allocate as many resources to the army as possible. They just didn't have the resources and manpower to kill 6 million with gas chambers and ovens.

JEWS FALSELY CLAIMED 6 MILLION JEWS WERE HOLOCAUSTED NUMEROUS TIMES LONG BEFORE WWII

vid.me/DfRS

hahahah

Do you have any or do you think everyone should take your word for it?

How am I far gone if I'm asking a collective to present their case?

Quit being such a dunce.

The one who signed the peace was Ludendorf, a ethnic nationalist german

Find me another picture of this supposed train crash

Its illegal for you to be in this thread

>to present their case?
>implying you they have a case
>implying you haven't already seen it all and you are just making this thread asking for yous

>Sup Forums unsourced infographs are a better source, trust me
>there weren't ovens

So pic related is a mirage?

>find it yourself you Portuguese Jew

>already admiting you have no argument
>already conceding defeat

Just keep spamming your pics and let the big boys handle this

If assumptions are all you have to throw back, then you're even more retarded than I thought.

Piss off, kiddo. Its past your bedtime.

Here is some maths equations

When WW2 ended, the higher ups realized the level of destruction they had caused Europe. This wasn't cannon balls on a field anymore. Entire cities were destroyed. Entire generations were wiped out. They knew Europeans would not be sold on the true reasons for the war. They needed a great moral dilemma to remind the people it wasn't just all senseless bloodshed for oligarchs.

You are unfamiliar with how the Burden of Proof works, user. It's not up to us as skeptics to prove that something didn't happen. It's up to YOU as the maker of the claim that it DID happen to provide proof.

>prove to me something that didn't happen didn't happen

lel

This Jew crashes every holocost thread with the same bullshit

>prove that I'm lying
Ingnore this lemon chilli Jew
He just made hurler turned his granny into peri peri Jew

Easy.

Can you faggots stop saying the holocaust didn't happen. It did happen Hitler gassed the kikes and that's what makes him a hero fucking nu-Sup Forums I swear

>Lol he doesn't agree with me so he's a filthy Jew
>classic /pol.

You're part of the reason /b is considered a more sane board than this one.

>If assumptions are all you have to throw back, then you're even more retarded than I thought.
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Höfle_Telegram
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korherr_Report
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jäger_Report

The gas is lighter than air, so floats around the ceiling. The gas is above the child's mouth and nose.

Come on guys, you can do better than this,

What is this meme that Hitler hated the gays?

Jew detected.

This is the oven they used apparently they could fit 4 Jews in one of these bad boys.

Quit pretending you weren't just assuming I was a denier.
You never provided anything other than "lol stop lying you're just a jew who's stirring up shit".

An hero.

Look up State Dept. Letters on Foreign Relations, Russia 1917 Vol 1-3.

Refer to

> what is killing people in parallel

come on guys.

>he thinks 5th grade mathematics disprove holocaust

Any sane person can see that WW2 crematorium did not had the same purpose then modern crematorium, so comparison is moot

why have camps at all
If you really want to genocide some people just shoot them on sight
Worked for the rhodesian niggers

>strawman
Yawn

I asked for evidence and you haven't given any.

>what is PTSD
>what is dementia
>what is lying

this proves nothing and you know it.

t.portuguese intellectual

Because apparently Nazis were cartoonishly evil to the point of defying basic logic in order to torture the poor jews as much as possible

Back to the oven, Jewboy.

Typically when such claims are made they are accompanied by a source

Deniers are too stupid that they think all 6 million jews where killed in auschwitz. I've seen 2 or 3 outright admitting this

I actually consider him a peri peri Jew because he comes in every holocost thread with the same old
>prove something that didn't happen happened

I don't think everyone who disagrees is a Jew just someone who's life work is crashing holocost threads on pol may be a Jew

In my professional opinion, I think you're deflecting... Tell me, who is your Rabbi?

Do the world a favor and destroy your computer. If all you do is accuse everyone who does nothing more than to prove that the holocaust didn't happen a Jew, then you're truly lost as a human being.

You can't prove a negative my friend

I don't understand what you're doing?

This is like saying 9/11 didn't happen because some people lied about being there.

This simply isn't evidence for anything.

Look I just want something solid here. Not pictures of old people saying crazy shit.

are you this guy?I am pretty sure you are.

iirc you also did not know that of the 11 millions lives lost in holocaust, 5 millions where Soviet POWs.

fucking read up on it yourself
you cant be spoonfed redpills like medicine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauthausen-Gusen_concentration_camp

But Mauthausen had gas chamber.

prove to me that slavery happened

This thread was old years ago.

>can't provide more "proof" other then Sup Forums infographs who mean absolutely anything.

Ok, i think we are done here.

>Prove to me that the holocaust didn't happen.

>pictures with no sources

Is this really the best holocaust deniers can do?

Dumbasses like you who assume that I'm trying to challenge holocaust deniers need to die a slow death.

Funny how the numbers keep changing, huh?

>mean absolutely anything.
absolutely nothing

40 million niggers exist in USA today.

it did happen and it was a good thing. it just didnt happen to the extend that the kikes claim it did

You haven't provided anything, troll. Your move.

>prove god doesn't exist!
>but so many people says he does!
>look at all these books about him!
>are they all just lying?!

ay thar be a potato head appealin to the authority, wouldja lookit tha?

The point of the thread is to show evidence suggesting the holocaust didn't happen.

I'm saying there isn't any here.

You should go back to school, and particularly pay attention in the Reading and Comprehension lessons.

>sees a thread where someone asks for simple proof that the holocaust didn't happen
>*GASP* HURR DURR HE'S CHALLENGING A DEEPLY HELD BELIEF THAT I HOLD. HE'S A FUCKING JEW ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

12 year-olds shouldn't be allowed on computers.

How did anyone prove that it happened? I have posted info showing what I believe to be proof

Where is yours?

Why feed and house and cloth them just to gas them 7 years later?

Good point what about all the Russians that died in gulags

Chinks killed by Mao?

The tens of millions of Africans killed by Belgium for rubber?

Why is it only Jews lives that matter?

Why is it illegal to question what happened?

Prove to me that the universe started with the big bang.

protip: you can't

>words with no info no pictures

Is this the best holohoax believers have got?

so according to the highlighted text the cars would magically teleport back to the start of the track in good condition? this is unbelievable