Have any of you seen this fucking show? It's literally the cringiest liberal circle jerk I have ever watched...

Have any of you seen this fucking show? It's literally the cringiest liberal circle jerk I have ever watched. How can we stop this Sup Forums?

I've heard it's been beating The Daily Show in ratings. If that's the case then things are worse for CC than I thought.

Don't watch tv.

The liberal agenda is pushed by non-Americans, telling Americans who they should be and how Americans should act. That's why the liberal agenda is so anti-American.

>It's literally the cringiest liberal circle jerk I have ever watched.
That's everything on TV. I don't know why people still own those. Like a computer where you can't choose what to watch.

Why dont we all get together, and scream "No trump, No KKK, No fascist USA"

Make her segregationism widely known

So true...

She's a total cuck but she's a funny cuck wish she had gotten the daily show instead of some random African guy.

I want to get pegged by her. And I don't know why

>liberal circle jerk
like all the other daily show spin offs, this is kind of expected

no

but it can't get worse than what i heard today on NPR

tom hanks yucking it up with other liberals on some stupid quiz show. almost every sentence was bashing trump. and ostensibly it's a quiz show from what i could tell, and on a taxpayer-funded broadcast. it was insane.

Why contain it? Let them smugly continue on the path to political irrelevance.

The secret to making it stop is ignore it. Every time you post about it you validate its existence. The solution is obviously not to watch it or talk about it.

Muh vagina

I had to sit through an add for this show after picking a yt video; 6 year old son was in the room and said
>females aren't funny
I lol'd and agreed. I'm raising him right.

did you know that she is fighting integration in her children's very white, racist school?

>How can we stop this Sup Forums?
Don't make threads about her and her stupid show.

You mean your boi pucci

This is so accurate.

Literally this
Its all shit anyway

The youtube channel seems odd

When I first found it, I had never heard of Amy Schumer and I commented "Does anybody find this funny?" And it was met with a lot of hate

The comments seem heavily regulated/fake

I'd BURGER her thicc Canadian moosepouch if you know what I mean

2pbp

make videos and spam saying how she is blocking black kids from going to school with her kids as part of a diversity project in Jew York.
They love diversity until it affects them.

DO THIS FOR KEK!

Nice crotch, shitty show. Tolerable with the sound off.

GOAT Punchable face?

Expose her and her husband for what they are.

Hypocrites when they realize what they defend is about to share the same classroom as their kids

mmmmmmmm.....scabby.

I lean left and even I'll admit its hard to watch

>west midlands
wew, thank god i wasnt born in the same county
but only just

the smartest show on TV (not a high bar, I know)

Hahaha! Holy shit that's priceless.

This. I learn using the internet and reading and maybe every now and then watch something on the history channel or something. People think I'm really smart cuz I know a lot about a lot of things but I think a big part is I just don't fill my head up with useless shit like all the subtleties season 3 of the newest Netflix show.

You're on the wrong board

Spam this shit all over social media for KeK! also her other quotes about her kids shouldnt have to go to school with black people.

She's a closet racist...

OUT!

The media has had the agenda of increasingly feeding americans their domestic news from foreign sources as a kind of pro globalist cultural push.

1965 era FOBs want to say "see its always been this way" and point the goldfish's eyes to the glowing tv screen, stocked with foreign actors uncle Chaim hired himself.

Reminds me of this thing Anne Coulter said.

I'm an even bigger normie.

I'm a centrist who voted for Kasich in the primaries and Gary's YUUUUUGE Johnson in the general.

TBS shills full butthurt with Samantha Sup Forums so hard it's pathetic.

Nah. You fuckers aren't the only ones that partake in little infiltration missions on the opposition.

So you in the streets dipshits

Whoa. No shit.

Full Frontal Lobotomy

Damn hot. Desire to get pegged and whipped intensifies

Her pussy is so cold and frigid she's the female equivalent of a 2 pump chump. She gets a dick in her after 2 minutes it dries up and smells like fish. Completely worthless sexually.

She's barely a 4.

I would not fuck her with YOUR dick.

Start making a full frontal general for Kek.
>include her racist statements about hating blacks in school with her kids.
>include trump transition team info for contact
>encourage spamming on social media posting screenshots and libcuck reactions from troll accounts
>impersonate BLM and shut her down, have fun!
This kills the libcuck.

OMG. She called them gang members?

The sponsors at TBS need to know about this.

She's RASSITS!