OK Sup Forums What is ((( their ))) endgame?

during all my architecture course i've been fed with " container house is the new sustainable" bullshit, but not even once was i taught on solar panels which is the real sustainable solution to living
>solar panels reduce the energy bill but still expensive as fuck
>container = a fucking shoe box
the media and Unis has been pushing it so much,that cuckshed homes will soon be an exploding expensive market that only white rich people will be able to afford

Is that a jewish agenda and what is the catch here?

shameful bump

>brazillian architecture everyone.

small home movement = fema camp preparing

Tiny homes are popular because people realized that going out on your own and being able to afford a house was never possible for regular people, outside of baby boomers. Tiny homes let them do this affordably, since the alternative is multi-generational households, which is considered uncool by millennials.

I'm looking at something similar to serve as a camp house on my dad's land. It would serve for deer season and for a weekend getaway.

isnt it easier to just build a cabin? instead of retro fitting a fucking steelbox.

I lack the skills.

the 'used container' industrial complex is pushing this meme to sell toxic rusted out garbage to hipsters and huehues.

The issue with solar is silver.

You can get prefabbed log cabins dropped on site. As long as you have a level pad they go together like lego. Anyone can assemble them

this is not a brazilian thing, container houses are worldwide

i bet the acoustics are horrible in that """"house""""

anyways, the last couple of decades have been a big push to get people into smaller and smaller ""houses"" and more urban environments.

It's a huge land grab, especially water and mineral rights.

Cabin would be a lot more expensive

Gotta sell those old containers contaminated with radioactive and/or toxic materials to someone. Hipster faggots and yuppies will buy that shit up and die of rare cancers, it's win-win tbqh.

>tfw saving up for a big piece of land in the middle of nowhere to put a cabin on

If you arent poor or living in the north, solar panels are necessary. Cheaper than ever, payback period is like 5 years for a house.
I went to a talk with the CEO of the largest solar company in the US and he explained how it is basically gonna explode once the "expensive solar" meme dies next year after the payback period for a large factory reaches 2 years or so.

They are as close to free energy as you can get if you live in a sunny state that doesnt have coalcuck laws

As for container houses, it's not actually cheap compared to a similarly sized prefab wood house. Those are insanely cheap. But containers are cheap relative to mcmansioncucks

If I lived in the south I'd have panels just to run AC for free

except in brazil, someone with a container house is above the average standard of living.

Containner houses are horrible.
Prefab is where it's at.

Also, Chinese solar panels have been hit with an hefty import charge over here. Meaning our oh so green government is actively discouraging people to switch to solar.

>what are deep cell batteries
shit aint cheap
ALSO if you install solar panels and send power to a grid you are a cuck

meanwhile in murrica

To make 1st world slums acceptable. They'll put these (((sustainable))) houses by the truckload in (((sustainable))) neighborhoods when really they're just normalizing the push towards slums.

It's seriously a conspiracy to herd us into small spaces so that we are dependent on the state to provide for us, with no possibility to produce anything meaningful with our own land.

Solar energy requires batteries, and there isn't enough lead on this planet to make enough of them to account for our energy needs.

Go buy some land, learn to garden, learn to fix things, fight the conditioning, fight the system. Live like a human being.

>he said, from his urban cubical

The main point is that there is a HUGE surplus of containers in the US since they import a lot more containers than they export. Empty containers pile up and they literally have not place to put them except to try to sell them. Well, they make cheap houses and it's better to sell them forwards than just let them rust and take up space (and money)

>making money
Why cuck?

>container house is the new sustainable

Find out (((who))) currently owns lots of containers, that might be useless if the economy dries up. Instead of paying for storage/trash yourself, why not have the goyim pay for them?

Wooden sheds wouldn't be that much more expensive, but the climate/humidity would be much better

>lead batteries

Are you fucking retarded or just 10 years behind the times? The Tesla powerwall is LiIon and sells for about 4k. Probably be cheaper once they get the Gigafactory running.

Jews just want whites to live in overpriced cuck sheds as a form punishment for all the shoahs they've been subjected to throughout history. There's literally nothing more to it.

>Brand new, clean blanket
Staged photo.

Why not just build a fucking cabin. all you need is a chainsaw some timber and rent an industrial fork lift.

God so much this

Go over to /DIY/ see the disasters that can get posted with containers, particularly buried ones.

They're a fucking meme.

Prefab>>>Containers EVERY FUCKING TIME

Mark my words: looking long term, the left will turn against owners of solar panels. (((They))) will argue the owners are too privileged (due to the upfront cost) and don't pay into the grid system. They'll use this to justify added fees and taxes to make up for the savings of solar panels.

This is where California is going at least. I have a total array at my house out in the country, not drawing any current from the city.

They used to tax you on the number of windows you had in your house. Back in England people would brick up the windows to avoid tax.
Essentially a tax on sunlight.. get ready guys, its coming back

>but still expensive as fuck
They're pretty cheap now

I live in Appalachia on a piece of land the size of Treblinka.

>cites vaporware