Redpill me on Italians, or "Grease Niggers"

Redpill me on Italians, or "Grease Niggers"

>Are they non-white?
>Is it true they all have a percentage of nigger blood?
>Do they all fuck each others wives/husbands?
>Do they really have an extra layer of grease under their skin?
>Why do they all smell of burnt plastic?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it okay to burn them alive?

>Are they non-white?
Sicily was fucked by lots of Moors and shit, some Sicilians are white though however most non-whites are from Sicily.
>Is it true they all have a percentage of nigger blood?
No.
>Do they all fuck each others wives/husbands?
No?
>Do they really have an extra layer of grease under their skin?
No.
>Why do they all smell of burnt plastic?
Smell normal to me.

Joe Rogan DEFINITELY has an extra layer of grease under his skin. You can practically see it.

They're sooo fucking not white. No where close to Aryan.

Joe Rogan is my dad shut up.

Go shave your mono-brow ya grease ball. Cook me some pizza whilst you're at it (and don't put too much roo on it this time, and NO MAPLE SYRUP MOTHER FUCKER).

i'm a spic-white dumb abo, I don't even like Italians i'm giving you objective facts go smell some petrol you desert faggot.

yes
no
no
no
no

Why are nordling women so attracted to Italian men?

Don't talk about European history, Chang.

I hope they all vote Democrat. Time to divide the white people

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

Northern Italians are okay. North Italy was part of Austria prior to the land division after WW1. South Italians are niggers

italian men aren't cucks like nordic women, nords have strong women and cuck men, italians are the opposite.

they gave you Reinassance, modern science, even the fucking alphabeth
cry moar
Sicily has been under Arabs for less than a century during the Middle Age
git gud @ history

I'm fucking an italian american chick right now.

She's impossibly hairy. Like, fucking hair on her tits and everything.

Northerners are civilized, productive members of society (for the most part)

Southerners are a bunch of uncivilized, worthless layabout barbarians who fleece tourists and sit around drinking coffee all day.

Italians in person always tell me they aren't white, but then over the internet these 'Italians' flip put when that point gets brought up.

Idk, I've always liked them. Best food on the planet.

the cool thing about Guidos is that they put country/nationality above everything

the snowflakes haven't called it "racist" yet, but it wouldn't matter because Italians don't give a shit about what others think about them

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Jersey-shore members were all hated when they go to Italy, they are not real Italian, but New-Yorker.

>living with your mother until your 30's
>being more into fashion then most women are
>being generally camp as fuck
>being manlets
>"strong"

isn't Joe Rogan like 4'8?

>butthurt Fatamid guido detected

Those things are called wops.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Body hair thick as yarn too.

New York Italians are the metrosexual dengenerates.

Don't ruin his cuckfetish.

???
Enough for quite the amount or rape and the descendants that stayed there.

>Joe Rogan
>Italian

U wot m8?

Remember when memes were simple?

>the snowflakes haven't called it "racist" yet, but it wouldn't matter because Italians don't give a shit about what others think about them

That is true, I met quite a lot of Italians (real ones, not Guidos) and most of them have no problems calling themselves racists. They are quite based on a lot of stuff, too bad their government sucks majorly and they have no hope for the future.

Dated 2 Italian Americans. 1 Sicilian, 1 northern Italian. Both batshit crazy, both pretty hot, both had weird family dynamics ( kissing cousins). Would bang again, would not date/wife.

This.

Northern Italians are white enough, I've always considered Italians my familam