This is the current hier to the Kingdom of France

France....seriously, wtf is your problem? You republicucks are so fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Hussen
youtube.com/watch?v=Ajn9e5AFqos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't talk to your betters like that, leaf.

>burger
fuck off u waste of skin

That nigger isn't French.

>waste of skin
God damn, your banter is nigger tier awful.

Canada, you just insulted the burgers and the frogs... soon you'll have no friends left.

I know you're a turbo-autismo, so I'll let that slide, little bro.

again
>burger
gtfo subhuman

Why does it matter what he is, he's not someone with any power.

>monarchs

Bunch of pedophiles and sadists. Part of the dark occult hierarchy.

Not to be trusted.

>implying

Go and adopt a nigger f.am smd.h 100
>52% """"white""""(20-35% real European)
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>adopting niggers and chinks is a normal american practice
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group
>almost all food is unnatural shit created by monsanto

>tfw not a monarchy

I hope the collapse of France will saw the rise of a new Catholic Monarchy

I never implied USA wasn't a balkanized neo-Brazil hellhole in the making.

Canada will be next once the nigger-USA bleeds through and they're being conquered by Chinks.

Europe is wasted by Arab-Nigger semen.

So it looks like it will be Slave nations surrounded on all fronts by pseudo-"whites" and full blown niggers in the coming decades.

This is the fate of the world.
Total tribal warfare and epidemic rape.

Slav**
damn typos

Seriously though, demographic shifts happen pretty fucking quickly, especially when one side isn't breeding, while the nigger faction is having 5+ offspring.

>burger
Again, you're a nigger level retard. Are you still in high school by chance? Because if you aren't you should be ashamed of how stupid you sound.

>burger
again, get the fuck out you dumb mongrel

>the 52% meme
Only an alcoholized Slav is stupid enough to believe this shit. You're as dumb as the niggers in our country who are stupid enough to believe what news publications tell them at face value.

>mongrel
This is the best you've got? Back to Plebbit with you, dog fucker.

>2017 and have a monarch
O-ok
>2017 and still licking the monarchs balls
Kek, do you also prep your wife's bull and is it before or after you take her son out for lunch?

what an idiot

Do his maids pee on him? Is he a fag like Trudeau?

>all of murica btfo

BLACKED

Lol what the fuck

Compare this guy with French art from 300 years ago.

Fuck, not even the Spaniards were this brown 400 years ago.

>60%
TOP KEK

Do you realize your "comic" doesn't even apply because I never once implied that you were or weren't white?

Either you really are a low-brow idiot or you truly are a fucking nigger.

>not knowing about the Basque genes are from Navarre

stupid fucking burger, off yourself you waste of life

>implying

>le 60% meme
Just as stupid leaf. Tiure a ducking moron if you buy that Lugenpresse garbage.

i can't believe you're so persistent that you feel like you need to prove something

stupid filth

I don't need to prove anything because I don't care what you think. But I do enjoy making you feel stupid and small which I am clearly accomplishing.

If you breed with niggers, you win

USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 60%, or even 50% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied. Beware of purity!
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

B-BUT MUH FREEDOM!
wrong. You have no freedom, shart. You can't
>not send you kids to school
>not have insurance
>not pay for Obamacare
>refuse to buy/sell from people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>refuse to pay taxes
>refuse to hire people based on race/religion/sexual orientation

Shitskins are beneath me, really.

Don't talk back to your white superiors like that, José.

I honestly feel like Republicans are just idealistic liberals who believe 'the good of man' can overpower petty partisan politics. I love the fact that us, the UK, Australia and NZ are all bound together as commonwealth realms and united in patriotic love for HRH. When I was drinking in England I bonded with strangers over the Queen continually. I think it's fantastic to have the monarchy as a natural check who can dissolve parliament when things get fucky.

Look what happened to Russia, they killed the Tsar to wrest control from the oligarchs and now it's worse than ever. All the poor niggers in Russia revere and are nostalgic for Stalin, and Putin is nostalgic for Romanov. Russian philosophyer Illyn says the only way to heal Russia is to restore the monarchy and 'end' the revolution

I honestly feel bad for Republics. For example, I love DJT, but I would not want him as the head of my state. How can you ever cross the aisle when the leader of your nation is so partisan. It's why extreme dissent has been so fashionable for so long. When I look at the dipshit liberals I hate them a little less knowing they love the same Queen I do.

God Save The Queen

>7 posts by this ID
you clearly have vested interest in proving your "point" itt

I know you value your freedom of speech, but that doesn't mean we should inherently respect and pay attention to a mongrel's take on something just because he talks often enough

no one fucking likes you, and you're shitting up this thread.

again, get the fuck
>>/out/
filthy subhuman

well, France has Le Pen, she seems like France's last chance to survive.

Le Pen's daughter

Holy shit that post is 100% KANGZ level stupid. The fact that you buy that crap is proof enough that you vodka swilling idiots will believe anything you read.

Despite what you believe the US has the largest European descended population of any country in the world and history. That does not include the Spics, Hairabs, and other assorted mongrels.

You can cite all the garbage "studies" you want but that doesn't make your hairbrained theory right.

And you actually have the audacity to criticize me for "MUH FREEDOMS" when you live in the literally biggest shithole White nation in all of history. Top fucking kek!

Sure thing, Chang.

makes me wonder which one the Liberals chose to stand with. Did they stand with the Muslims or the gays?

>if you breed with niggers and Indians - you win

Americans are a bastardised race of degenerates that crawled up from the sewage. Genocide is in order.

The two parties and the somewhat associated collectives (viz., "liberals" and "conservatives") represent groupings of random positions on issues. (Because it is a two-party system, the issues are forced into two stances despite inherent complexity.) Such causes the party platforms to be internally inconsistent such as with the conflation of "equity" and "equality" on the left and that similar of "limited government" and the notion of Christian-based ideals in government on the right. The incompatibility comes from groupings which exist within the two-party system and have been forced to polarize in such a way.

>you're shitting up this thread.
Its 4chinz faggot and you're a leaf. You are the most laughable nation after the Swedes, homo, and no amount of talking shit about me can change that.

Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

Iceland has too many progressives its not even funny.

What an insightful conjecture. I guess if that's true then that makes Slavs the fecal scum that is too retarded to figure out how to crawl out of the sewer to begin with.

lmfao@yourlife right now

keep sperging out dumb idiot, see how much it accomplishes

I think the issues are so heavily bipolar because if you can make something a 'right' or 'left' issue you can garner much more support.

In Canada we have as many political parties as seek to run and the parties are just 'different' liberal or conservative parties. IE, all my progressive friends vote NDP or LIB, and they will form a parliamentary bloc to pass bi-partisan legislation on liberal issues. When you go into the House, though, it's still just liberals and conservatives shouting at each other.

Will do. Talk all the shit you want right now but remember this conversation in a few years after your new Muslim and foreign born nigger immigration minister implements a few tactics.

HAHHAAHAa i'm not even canadian you deluded filthy monkey, ever heard of a vpn??

god damn you're so primitive in your """bants""", it's actually entertaining

He's French

>HAHHAAHAa i'm not even canadian
>I was only pretending to be retarded!

Ummm. Did he use cheats? Catholics aren't allowed Royal marriages with different religions.

Lol! Okay..........

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Hussen

This guy is a bitch, if you don't search i'm in the internet, you don't see him in the media or nothing else

He don't even want the power nor doing propaganda for the good of the country

>I think the issues are so heavily bipolar because if you can make something a 'right' or 'left' issue you can garner much more support.

Yes and thereby the person who does this substitutes the actual significance, pressure group, or stakeholders of the issue (or position) with the vague "absolute" of the side chosen to the detriment of the former.

Honestly, it seems like any issue can be rephrased in terms of the views of the of the opposing side (i.e. building up the military can be emphasized as a means to give welfare to "the underprivileged" through the G.I. Bill et al. as opposed to this prospect being connected with the right-wing interest in building military strength). Which demonstrates the inherent meaninglessness of "liberal" or "conservative" and the other names herefor.

As soon as somebody starts talking about these things to use as signalling or points in arguments about one side rather than the other, I become disinterested though I suppose I can understand the obsession.

Wtf is wrong with you faggot. Why make fun of someone who has clearly assimilated into American culture.
Fuck the people that live here and try to preach about their home countries issues, fucking parasites.

>if i post a smug reaction picture, i win
You truly are the apex of your subspecies, aren't you?

A glorious display of how determination mixed with an inferiority complex can turn out to be a dismal display of butthurt coupled with a longing to be something else. Something unachievable by your animalistic horizons.

Enjoy living a life of delusional triumph while the rest of us continue doing what we've forever been doing, advancing the earth.

Yours is truly a stubborn subspecies

Holy shit that took you WAYYYY to long to reply. It shows in your Dennis Miller style ramble of "big words" that makes about as much sense as would a nigger with a thesaurus.
>what we've forever been doing, advancing the earth.
Hahaha!!!!!!!!!

t. 50%

Can you post facts without your butthurt, liberapaх scum ?

Again with the le 50% meme.

You can say whatever the hell you want but that doesn't make it true. Congratulations on being as stupid as the shitskins who believe whatever they read on the internet.

You make fun of the US for what Canada will be in 10 years, and you don't have a Trump but rather a nigger Muslim immigration minister and a white population a fraction of what the US has.

You'll be doomed FAR quicker than we will.

I don't need to because I am not asserting anything. You are. And you're posting nothing but crap.

ahhahahhahaahahaha

You realize he's actually Chinese?

You're a fucking leaf. Shut up.

keep it up mongoloid, i could do this all day

Go for it. It just makes you look foolish because I could just as easily google "Canadian retards" and come up with a treasure trove of cherry picked examples myself.

Just shut the fuck up and show them your Jockeys. Your kike president is okay with getting his daughter b l a c k e d
youtube.com/watch?v=Ajn9e5AFqos
25:50

>it makes you look foolish
meanwhile
>19 posts by this id
damage controlling hormone infused pig

What wrong looks better than the English king.

You
>17 posts by this ID
Acting as if you are the righteous one in this scenario. Lol!

do you know who's thread this is, subhuman money?

Mine.

Can you read you chubby nigger?

I told you already I'm not Canadian

True Kang of France n sheet

Maybe this guy will rise to power someday.

who dat?

Napoleon descendant

Yeah bro. Sure you're not.

You can't think of how to refute any insults thrown at you so your only refuge is to deny your nationhood.

Sounds about right for a Canadian faggot.

haha, how does it feel to be the fucking laughing stock of the world? you're a dying cold sore of this earth

it's so funny to watch you try and build up your case against me, under your retarded assumption that I'm canadian (which I'm not, i'm a fucking expat)

honestly paco, just give up already and go to bed

Lol! The US is the laughing stock of the world?

Nice try, faggot.

It's more like 10% because most "whites" are Italian Irish or German only Anglos are white

Welcome to Canada, this is the huffington post in Canada

>still thinking I'm canadian

*yawn* give it up gringo

Our white population outnumbers your total population Ivan. Chill the fuck out. Drink some Vodka, shoot some krokodil and call it a night. Remember you guys are patient zero for Marxism.

outstanding!
tell him to start rule quebec, then get france back like taiwan should get back control fo mainland china, and get brits outa ireland

>sporting goods

>still denying you're a Canadian
If you were really using a proxy you would've changed it by now, you fucking doofus. Lol!

Canadians are cute leave us alone :3

he isnt a nigger either

it's funny how your single claim to grace is hoping that I'm canadian

as if it somehow absolves you of being an animal

Why do fat people look Chinese?

And it's funny how your single claim to ego boosting is an attempt to shit on a nation far greater than yours simply because you're insignificant in the grand scheme of things all the while pretending to not be a citizen of your own country.

nothing will fix your stupid will it?

the jews must be proud of their master-piece

now go fuck your cousin and get an abortion you fag nation :)

Your fag nation is just as Jewed as mine, maple bitch.

keep believing your delusion taco monkey ))))

>russomongrel chimps out and posts this copypasta again

Ashamed your fragile Slav empire collapsed again, this time by America? Don't worry, I'm sure if you post enough infographics it'll convince everyone you're whiter than us.