Trump is a real life Eric Cartman. it's funny because it's true...

Trump is a real life Eric Cartman. it's funny because it's true. he is a mixbag of extremes: brutal and a master-manipulator, but also naive and extrmely thin-skinned

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/517293224831234048?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=vuP1e0RNF-0&t=8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut up you stupid jew

How many times you going to post this tonight?

Just look at this tweet and tell me it's not a real life eric cartman

Eric Cartman hated jews though

Trump is Israel's bitch , not even remotely the same

The previous post i made was different

Yet trump still hates muslims and mexicans, and he still thinks jews are negotiators even though he does not hate them

I guess you would say he is the non-nazi version of eric cartman

The only flaw of Donald Trump is that he supports your people and pseudo-country.

Just look at this and tell me i'm not absolutely right

Just like your average jew

Wow. that's impressive. it must be incredibly hard for you to pretend trump is not shit

Trump is also a fat fuck that loves KFC

You could just look at what trump is saying and you will see for yourself the stunning similarity

Shut up Jew. Don't you have some "Palestinians" to abuse? Your opinion on American politics means nothing. Even as a Jew, you're literally nothing in America, which says a lot.

FPBP

Hyperdimensional chess.

Shut up Kyle.

There is more
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/517293224831234048?lang=en

Oy vey!

I know this is a bait thread. I just like making Jews think I'm a clueless goyim

I just want you to tell me this:
If he is not a real life cartman, why does he act exactly like a real life cartman? (minus the nazi part)

I still did not get an answer for my question:

If he is not a real life cartman, why does he act exactly like a real life cartman? (minus the nazi part)

It's a shame the Arabs didn't destroy your "country" during their many pathetic wars against you. Although, you basically have the Western Goys to thank for surviving that shit. I actually hope Iran has nukes and hits your sad sand castle country one day

You are not answering my question.

What kind of person would produce his birth certificate to prove he is not an orange orangutan after a comedian made a joke about it and demand 5 million dollars?

This is 100% something cartman would have done
youtube.com/watch?v=vuP1e0RNF-0&t=8s

My question is not answered yet.

And Cartman used to be the most endearing character but then they made him just a jackass.

Cartman is the character people like to laugh at because he is hilarious, but no one would want him to handle situations and make important decisions.

Just like trump