FBI user pumped

>Trupundit reported: Money launderers who bragged on a secret federal wire tap that they could employ Clinton Foundation connections to funnel and cleanse millions in illicit cash have sparked a newly-minted FBI investigation into the embattled charity run by Hillary Clinton and her family, federal law enforcement officials confirm.

>The money laundering allegations being probed by the FBI have been buoyed by recent revelations and evidence discovered by the NYPD from a laptop confiscated from Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin’s Manhattan residence. According to NYPD, several of the emails recovered on the hard drive disclosed sensitive financial details of the Clintons and their charity. That evidence is now in the hands of the FBI too, whose New York field office has opened a parallel Clinton Foundation investigation.

>Federal law enforcement sources said the Los Angeles-based money launderers, who are part of a separate federal investigation, discussed previously using Clinton Foundation personnel to domesticate foreign funds that could not be legally brought into the United States through traditional bank wires and deposits.

MEAT IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/fbi-nypd-clinton-foundation-probed-for-global-money-laundering-financial-transactions-with-islamic-terror-groups/
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/820203532582289408
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/820202717033459712
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake and gay

Hasn't CTR been disbanded yet?

Of course not. They need them pennies.

WEW
E
W

Also BUMP THIS SHIT
inb4 slid

Snag dat bitch

Heyo

you wish faggot, you wish

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!

No wonder the Clinton faction is screaming that the FBI is not investigating Trump and the Russians.

The heat is once again on the Clintons, and distraction is the name of the game.

Let the CIA and the NSA deal with Trump and the Russians, and let the FBI deal with this internal matter.

The Clintons have taken dirty Beijing money before. Perhaps that money train is barreling down the tracks again.

It will be an interesting year.

truepundit.com/fbi-nypd-clinton-foundation-probed-for-global-money-laundering-financial-transactions-with-islamic-terror-groups/

Because OP is too faggot to give source.

>Trupundit

I will never forget the bullshit they made up during the campaign.

Trupundit is garbage.

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/820203532582289408

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/820202717033459712

While I'd like for this to be true, the website itself looks like a hive of fake news.

Thanks user.

For those who don't know, some of us are on distribution missions. Links help the cause.

>fake news

>cowboys btfo
>clinton btfo

good day

The clintons are untouchable

No matter what they did, (((they))) would simply destroy every evidence

WE JUST CANT FUCKING STOP WINNING!

this is why comey came out and said shit he was not supposed to comment on pending investigation. The NYPD is based and were going to leak it themselves if FBI did not step in and say something. If Hilldawg won it would be more of a mess than trump at this stage.

>rocked bottom
fake news like these are a diamond dozen kid, in this doggy dog board you'll have to try more than the bare mineral if you want to get anywhere

They're probably gonna keep it up until Trump is officially the President. If Clinton goes down, they are fucked a hundred times worse than a repeat sex offender mingling among the general population in a maximum security prison.

bmp

That was one hell of a novel and PC game...

Also I remember seeing a chat log screenshot of a conversation between CTR operatives, and if I recall they mentioned the use of an NSA software package for their purposes.

Exciting week ahead

foxdie
It remains to be seen if that was legit or not. The only people that would have gotten snared by that are newfags and normies who would click dubious links. Given that Trump won, it's likely that it was a bluff designed to scare people away. People should still be avoiding dubious links though. That's just a good habit to have.

er fuck. Not foxdie. Foxacid. Sorry.

Dog-eat-dog, Paco. Get it right. Why do people even think that idiom would ever be
>Doggy dog
How does that make any sense? Oh boy, you know, it's a doggy dog world out there!

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag.

Now get out.

>diamond dozen
>bare mineral
>doggy dog world

>hit rocked bottom

Why do you build me up buttercup?

Hi china

this

That was horseshit meant to scare NEETs. Literally ...or your mother will die in her sleep tonight tier

Got a legitimate news source? This would be big enough to make the rounds in the mainstream if it were true.

gitti

>it's a dog eat dog world and I'm the fuckin chinaman.

How did you get past the great firewall of china? I thought they were blocking Sup Forums

#fakenews
#reported

You're easy like Sunday morning

Liquor store is being robbed - officer down. Rrrriigght.

May Thoth guide your rounds young paladin

Bully

I'd say

You're like the kid who starts playing a sport and sucks but your parents but you all the best gear. Waste of money.