(((Borowitz)))

Nixon was right.

Jews are traitors.

youtube.com/watch?v=dbFzpq343s8

>she won
>trump will be president
explain

>((((((((((((((Borowitz))))))))))))))

At this rate they will change the number to 4 million by the end of February.

>avoid the part where the Russians put him in

Retard

>Fake election

Can someone please explain to me how this election could be construed as "fake"?

I'm failing to understand. Trump won the game. Hillary lost. It was a fair election.

The Russians didn't rig the votes, they simply helped with the release of actual, truthful information about the DNC.

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, how was this a fake election?

>shithole can install most important person in "best" country

I would be ashamed even to talk about that, you really don't like your country do you?

>over 30 million Russian moles voted

Because Russia

How is the electoral college a russian hack, I agree the system is shitty but come on

>won

proof?

> Pol justifies it because he got the required electoral votes.
Keep crying like a good bitch, won't change a damn thing.

>muh Russian hackers

>tfw /qa/ and /leftypol/ so assblasted they come here

you be saying Russia won the cold war

>((((((((((((((Borowitz))))))))))))))

>she won
>electoral college elected trump through the agreed legal system

explain

he voted for hillary, so...

>Russkies allegedly leaked Clinton's Emails.
>Wikileaks denies this. Says it's DNC insiders.
>NO evidence of Russkies rigging the election.
>The election was real, and you deserve it.

yeah, just couple of hundreds politicians should decide the election, you fcuking cuckold

What Jewish families was he referring to?

Straight from your King Nigs mouth. Muh Russkies.
youtube.com/watch?v=MzFdMy4gIdQ

>CNN can call anything they want 'fake news'
>someone calls CNN fake news
>no they arent reeeeeeeee

cant handle the banter

3 Million, except the election wasn't based on the popular vote.

>((((((((((Bear State))))))))))

I Remember another number that started as 3 million

How do I become a professional quote maker?

>liberals invent term fake news
>Trump coopts it
>liberals get massively asshurt

lmao

Jesus Christ, enough with this "Hillary won" nonsense already.

1. They knew the rules going in and campaigned accordingly. There's no way to know how it would have turned out if it was decided by (and they'd campaigned for) the popular vote.
2. Think of it like a typical sporting competition - it's not won by points scored over the season, but games won. In this analogy each voter is a point and each state is a game.
3. Voter turnout would be much higher if the election was decided by popular vote. Again, there's no knowing how this would have affected each candidate's votes.
4. We don't know how many votes were cast by ineligible voters because you idiots refuse to even ID people.

Also if you love Clinton so much why not give her the respect you give to every other candidate and refer to her by her surname?

>muh 6 gorillion

>Unless I'm misunderstanding something, how was this a fake election?

because we don't like the results.

Underated post

I think what they mean by fake election is the disconnect between the popular vote and the electoral college vote

>>Russians put trump into power
[citation needed]

Fake news's claims are fake claims.

Always right

>4
TRIGGERED. Don't you dare ignore the 6 million you fucking goyim. How could you diminish the suffering of 7 million of G-d's Chosen People like that you Nazi antisemite.

>all she needed was Florida

Goddamn Russia amiright?

>Russia allegedly hacks the DNC revealing massive collusion between the MSM and the Clinton campaign
>MSM defends Clinton and demonizes Russia

really activates my almonds

>the russians put him in
>call someone a retard

gr8 b8 m8

>lugenpresse kikes started "fake news"
>it blew up in their faces
>this time will be different

the kikes are just hilarious now that the tricks aren't working anymore. i tihnk more and more non-kikes know it's the kikes on the down-low.

She won the popular vote overall, which doesn't matter. What matters is the popular vote in each state, so a weighted state by state. He won 30 states to her 20.

Tears are cried by libfags because someone (supposedly Russia) hacked into private DNC emails and released truthful information, showing how shitty and corrupt they all were.

So no votes in the election were changed, the only change in the election was the availability of information that exposed what terrible human beings the DNC is composed of, Trump won the vote that matters. Anything else is lib-cuck tears.

The best part, is he spent less than half of what she did. Ah, the hilarity.

How do you hack a paper ballot, 39,000 of them for every township for all 3000 counties, for all 50 states?
Was every other Republican for all other seats of government also hacked by the Russians?

Kek reminds me of pic related.

oooh so hilalry got one whole state with 20 people, but trumps got 4 states with 3 persooons, i get it

Of course, comrade. Because we couldn't possibly be wrong. People can't possibly disagree with us. That would be politically incorrect, in the traditional sense.

More or less. I don't hear any baseball fans calling the Cubs World Series win illegitimate because the Indians scored the same number of runs.

The graphic sums it up nicely.

Basically, he won everywhere except the most populous urban areas, which to think speak for the country as a whole, and the diverse issues and problems they face by locality, would be laughable at best.

>Hillary won the election by 3mil votes

thats not how are system works kiddo, we are a republic.

>Russians put trump into power

No proof to it, and extremely little evidence. Wikileaks has a 100% truth track record and clearly stated that it wasn't russians

>Sup Forums justifies this because their meme man got in

K.

>Leftists said it was going to be a fair election until they lost

Leftists would be rationalizing that a more populous country has divine right to colonize/annex smaller countries because the'yre not using the land the right way.

You're outdated, the current count is 6 millions.

oy vey shitlord the actual count is 6 gorillion now

Did you complain when she also had more votes than obama?

kek

The fuck is half an delegate vote? Did he get a midget?

Because double think.

Why weren't you bitching when Hillary lost the popular vote to Obama in 2008?

yes, and if not, it happens like here where the candidate who wins the Conurbano (and doesnt lose badly Cordoba and santa fe) simply win the elections

nebraska and maine look it up

wtf Russians put Obama in power ?!?!

>checkmate someone in chess
>"You didn't win because I had more pieces left"

How did Obama get a half of a delegate vote?