Does your country love Trump?

Does your country love Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

theportugalnews.com/news/trump-hands-prominent-role-to-portuguese-descendant/40211
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4122852/Donald-Trump-declares-Brexit-great-thing-pledges-rapid-trade-agreement-Britain-interview.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My president does yeah.

Relatives though, no.

A fair bit. But still have A LOT of SJWs here.

Mostly no but I still like the God Emperor.

No. My country voted for someone else.

putin calls him 'colorful' (much better translation: queer, gay) all time

my relatives really hate him
'senile, fat, orange, incompetent piece of shit'
I laugh

there's not a single german media outlet that would say a good word about Trump

If only Trump was as based as your president.

They almost uninamously despise Trump. And guess what, we're in the brink of having the same problems as Europe, just replace muslims by Colombians and Haitians.

Really? Putin calls trump gay? Thats shocking

Thank god

I thought Russia was afraid of Hillary starting another cold war?

>putin calls him 'colorful'

What? Do you have any examples of that?

The important thing about other countries not liking Trump is, he don't give a fuck. His whole platform was America First, and so far, before he's even President, he's already following through on promises. Expect pretty much what you've got coming from the USA for at least the next 4 years - not much. We rockin' it solo now.

no

not even our right likes him

#ImWithHer

German media is shitting themselves trying to keep the EU together I imagine

do you? just google it into your russian search bar

Yes :)

8* years and that's if we don't elect him Dictator for Life

Yes

media doesn't but people agree with him on inmigrants

> Putin called Trump a "vivid" person.

That's how it actually was, not "colorful" and not fucking "gueer, gay".
just tried to fool us.

Fuck ya... Except torontofags and quebecfags hopefully Trump will gas them

It does for some inexplicable reason, at least according to (((American Media)))

My mom watched the election with a defeated expression while I was off shitposting on Sup Forums and discord for the entire event.
Trudeau obviously doesn't like him but at least he's making an effort to get on Don's good side

Haitians go to Chile?

Haitians are plaguing Chile, my friend.
Leftists are okay with that because virtue signaling and Rightists are okay with that because that way they have cheaper labor than natives.

Trump had Farage (mainly) piers Morgan and a few conservative mps and a couple of tabloids wrote pro-trump things pre election. Everyone else in public life hated him as much as in the states. Now he won a lot more pro trumpers are coming out in support. Over here we generally don't understand/look down on someone with trumps bombastic winner mindset. A few months and public opinion will get him more

other than sweden, is anyone more cucked than germany?

Flag
Everybody knows the answer

the only ones who speak positivley of him are the afd and weirdly enough some politicians from the linke, probably because trumps economic isolationism and anti-free-trade stances are a wet dream for marxists

Nope.

Our biggest newspaper is always trashing trump and even deleted an article how NZ govt. donated millions to the Clinton foundation.

Comments on the newspaper seem to be mad about people bashing trump all the time and to stop crying so I'd say most people want him

France.

What do you think? kek

>love Trump?
We are generaly expecting him to be not as autistic as Obama, so yeah i guess.

yes, we voted him in

No

Guess

I do
theportugalnews.com/news/trump-hands-prominent-role-to-portuguese-descendant/40211

Yes. Many overfantasize with our bromance though.

CNN-tier bullshit coming from CTR tier shill. Sweet

Literally no one except anti-gov libcucks was shilling for her. Everybody with a brain was either apathetic or understood that with Hillary we would fuck up hard at least on some level.

yep

>!SOROSoV6gk
>SOROS

gtfo you piece of shit

>surrounded by globalist white sub-kikes, brown sub-kikes & yellow sub-kikes - bankers, multinational corporations and stock exchange traders
none likes trump

Go to bed, Kasparov.

Yes. Yes we do.

Fuck cuck Niinistö, Trump is my president!

I don't think our country understands Trump. Most Canucks I know would probably consider his ideas and policies to be just common sense. But his aggressive and rude demeanor ruins any chance he had of being popular up here.

The thing about Canucks most foreigners don't get is that we're actually fairly conservative, even our liberals are closer to the American right than the American left. We all pay lip service to neo-liberalism and SJW values, but when push comes to shove we don't actually support them.

The main problem is that nobody in this fucking country really gives a shit about politics. We've been safe and comfortable for far too long. Hell, I had way more interested in the last American election than the last Canadian one. So the majority of us fall for slick conmen like Trudeau.

Trump just needs to put a little bit of fear into us, then we'll get our shit in order.

Fuck yeah.

I'M WITH TRUMP

>we're actually really conservative, we're just pretending to be SJWs

I bet their presenting him as the Furhur of America right?

yes

Kek

No, but who the fuck cares.

a LOT.
They had religious ceremonies when he won

why

would they have done it if hillary won?

hell no.
They fuckin love his golden cock. Especially the ultra right-wing Hindu leaders.

they have Marine

they're gonna turn it around

my mom hates trump because he is a kafir who hates muslims

The pollies do and so does the general public.
Dunno about melbcucks though.

>captcha is pick-up trucks
>calling utes/wagons a truck

Because Hindus and Sikhs hate Muslims just as much as we do. Trump is the avatar of Kali.

Most popular American president ever, here or in Serbia.
Many people know him from The Apprentice and even then he was seen as a cool guy.

Quite. The libertarian leader even said he'd win, and then proceeded to mock the media after the election.

The media here are basically a lady's knitting circle and all hate that sexist man. They all shilled for the cunt as hard as CNN and still speak shit about him. They just did a "drumpfy y u no trust muh cia they know who got the p@ssw0rd" segment with Brennan and Obama saying look he's just dumb ur all fucked now lel. My cool dad Barry then reassured us by saying i'm still your bud you guise trust me I'm like totes diplomatic and shiiiiet but like don't underestimate him cos he won the pageant, and then he stumbled over saying Trump is going to be the 45th president. They showed footage of an SNL skit rather than Trump's actual press conference because it's easier to digest muh complicated politics news from comedians and show my friends how informed I am. Cue flurry of I told you he was stoopid embed snl link fb posts lol

So they are still perpetuating the same us-gov sponsored propaganda. How that will work when he is the govt and they suddenly have to reverse their position, they haven't considered yet, I guess.

But that said, the people love him. It's why comments sections are closed everywhere except in conservative news agencies where his support is overwhelming - and strangely these papers are rewarded by their readership growing. Ordinary no bullshit aussies see through it all. The govt and media know that the country is divided in exactly the same way America is so they're doing what any leftist does: zero introspection, pack shit and double down.

tl;dr aussie banters love him; image conscious comrades and media hate him

Well we did. But it looks like he's got his orders from Mr. Rothschild to start a war now.

So we'll probably have to kill him.

lol

Some of our media reports about him normally as if he's just a normal person and next president of the USA but the left leaned media slut shamed Melania, called him names, degraded him, made rude remarks about his looks and nitpicked some stuff he said out of the context even though they're the "tolerant" ones.. they are only tolerant of gays and abortions

Take a wild fucking guess

I think you all know how this story goes.

You better hop over soon or you are going to be SOL

of course

peep this skyking niggers

No, he lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. If we lived in a democracy he would not be president.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

KEKS!

It's pretty funny to see the right attempt to portray the left as pro-Israel when they actually hate us, while the guy you just voted for president loves us

Funny how that flag keeps posting lies in a board like this

What did I lie about?

Where you from? Im from van island and honestly it feels like we love trump as much as US does in general, about half n half

Never said you did

Flag. Do you think so?

Almost everyone in Spain thinks he's a joke.

It was so fucking glorious going to school that day, i could see the teachers blood boiling while i make this smug fucking face

Why is your face so long? And what are you planning on using that gun for?

And why do you have dark eyes?

good sign considering everyone in spain is a joke

Britain.

>Canada
Where all white males are forced into homosexuality

Welcome to Russian propaganda my friend, we got well memed.

I have no country

Would she have liked Hillary more though

Everyone except the media and people who live in Oslo

Nahh, i live in a 30k city. Shills everywhere so that simply isnt true.

post pics of your degenerate leaf mom

The same story in belgium

He's the most hated person on the planet at this moment

No.
faggots are even going to have some big march in london on it. I never understand these people protesting other people's affairs. They're not American, it doesn't really effect them nor is it their place to try and sway it.
Wonder how'd they feel if Russians were protesting Clinton if she won or the PM here if it wasn't May.

>faggots are even going to have some big march in london on it
That's weird because he said he loves the UK.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4122852/Donald-Trump-declares-Brexit-great-thing-pledges-rapid-trade-agreement-Britain-interview.html

Trump/Pence 2020