Post a more redpilled book than this

Post a more redpilled book than this

I dare you faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gates_of_Fire
onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ABm_P8GtVG_4no0&id=B59F5DB081B00BFE!106&cid=B59F5DB081B00BFE
youtube.com/watch?v=IxvrapNC15o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Edgy cover for a book written by a fag. Tell me whats good about it op

By a good bit.

Lol are you one of those people who reads with their finger on the page?

This.

But The Way of Men is pretty good as well.

It's on my list, but I haven't bought it because I feel like I'll be disappointed. Sell me on it.

the leaf strikes again

the author is a raging degenerate fag.

Explain

too easy

wow, was not expecting anybody to post this. Amazing book, really striking.

he is a superfag. he claims he fucks guys like chicks and specifically looks for dudes with daddy issues to fuck. Keep that in mind if you read the book. There are better books for guys to read. Check out "way of the superior man" before you read this book.

Describes tribal mentality very well.

Politics on a national scale should generally resemble the concepts of tribalism.

Great thumbnail, leaf.

It's full of homo-erotic undertones since the author is a shitstabber

Jeez

Dead Sea Scrolls, fyi. Not that it is redpilled at all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gates_of_Fire

Thanks for saving me money.

Sounds like he operates by Roman rules, aka prison rules.

the seeking is the truth

I AM

only here to help a little, no hand holds for you Sup Forums, we've gone beyond the kitsch, catch up

It's actually not that bad, I remember one mention of homosexuality in the book and the author is right on that occasion.

Don't fall for this memeing. You can download the book for free anyways.

you are simply not yet redpilled enough to understand it

also, LONERGAN'S 'insight'

>Pseudo-intellectual leaf

No, I read it and understand it. It isn't redpilled.

Literally reading it right now at work

Fuck off it's a good book.

thanks, i actually remember i have this book and never read it ill check it out

>muh tribe mohfucka
retarded notion, we will never return back to 50s let alone neolithic tribal times.

You asked for it. Makes Nietzsche look like a 3rd grader.

please define Dominion

otherwise you've heard but not listened, wasted your time with something beyond your grasp, for now

Fag here, I do, too. It's fun.

How did the debate go between the Lawrence and the sperg? Anything meaningful?

This book has honestly done a lot of good for me. It has made my more concentrated on what actually matters, made me value each moment a lot more than I have. It has made me a happier person. It has changed my life, I suggest all to swallow the orange pill, along with the red

Read a real book, not some shit by some alt-right faggot.

>written by a degenerate sodomite

No thanks

Pretty good book m8. After reading this, I don't know how one could not possibly be paranoid of the Jews and the insidious influence on literally everything.

Gay warriors actually make the best warriors

This is sitting on my bookcase waiting to be read

jack donovan is a faggot

onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ABm_P8GtVG_4no0&id=B59F5DB081B00BFE!106&cid=B59F5DB081B00BFE

Thank me later faggot.

>there are men that are being taught how to be a man by a literal faggot

Ayy lmao

Here's a hint

Read no book on such a subject written after 1960

It's worth a read if you have Kindle Unlimited

u da man

In your head cannon

>tribalism
Literally nigger-tier idealogy.

Implying anyone who posts about this book has actually read it. It's pretty much gibberish.

I'm aware of this

If you avoid knowledge because of its source, I hope your genes die, as they should.

Read it already you piece of shit.

The theories as well as evidence was presented to me and I accepted it as fact. As well as my analysis of modern gay men (the lumberjack or street thug type vs. the beta numale type)

Gay men are some of the manliest men out there

How is it gibberish?
Just because you're a leaf with a feeble mind doesn't mean others don't understand it.

This sounds like a book I'd read. What's the general topic user

Only watched for 15min in the middle of it.
They were both shit. Destiny cited a lot more economy but she was making cultural arguements, not economic ones. They both wanted to talk about different things in their own ways and it ended up coming off as half-a-waste of time.

Same shit happened with him and Sargon.
/opinion

I still like Destiny, only ever watched him for his starcraft 2 streaming. He was also less serious and edgier, now he's trying really hard to be an adult, which makes sense because he's got a kid to look after.

Not only on the political level, but the individual as well. A man needs a gang, a group of comrades, to hunt and bond with. This is something blacks understand very well and something whites do not.

black-pill isn't the superior red pill

This. And shit skins will overtake the white race if whites don't embrace their evolutionary roots in tribalism to their advantage.

Found out about it after some bartender in the first Deus Ex game name dropped it. On the surface it's typical scifi but Stapledon touches on some pretty deep concepts of the fate of the human race.

Just read the summary for that, really pings my interest

The author's a faggot
Next

The Art of Manliness approves of this book

youtube.com/watch?v=IxvrapNC15o

He approves

I tried to read it and came to the same conclusion...I've also never seen anyone explain why this book is recommended so much besides the catchy title

It's a good introductory work. I really enjoyed this and the follow up, but the most redpilled book? I take it this is the first book you've read.

Is that John Oates?

No, I read an inordinate amount of books. However the roots of masculinity (etc) is a new area for me.

Recommend any interesting books user, ty in advance

I was gonna buy that book the other day. There was another one called "A sky without eagles" that looked good

Homo

I had to read this along with a bunch of other books about the same topic in middle school. We spent a whole 2 months reading Toni Morrison and Sapphire works. I fucking hated that shit. Black authors can't write for shit.

But this one, we read at the end and I liked it. It was written in a time when people still believed in segregation.

reading this made me realise how far the west has fallen.

they are living on borrowed time and has long outlived their usefulness. it's up to the East to link the flame of civilisation.

Never heard of that one before. What's it about

I gifted my brother this book for Christmas but he's a total faggot and he's fucking a chink broad so I doubt he'll read it

Jack Donovan is literally a faggot.
Way of Men is just continuing a cycle of retardation.

>my brother
>he's fucking a chink
watrudoing?

Read The Rational Male as a follow up perhaps. It's a bit repetitive in some areas and lacks a point entirely in others, but overall it's good

It's a collection of Jack's essays. It's decent. Makes for something good to keep in the bathroom.

speaking of things like this, has anyone read this? Is it basically cryptofash?
I saw it featured by a local radleft hippie bookstore and was surprised, since I read the description and it seems to be advocating a masculine tribalism.

I don't know what the author's intent was, but would you say it's in accordance with rightist tribalist principles?

Thanks, this mention pushed me over the edge. It's been in my wishlist I'll buy it rn

The East Asians, yes. Not mudslime jungle nignogs

Faust

it's kinda rare, but try and get a copy of the original, unaltered text. The text was actually altered by Junger later, I believe after the election of Hitler, to be less patriotic. Any Penguin edition, which I believe is the only one in print right now, will be the redacted version.

I was lucky enough to have a very old vintage copy at my university library.

This is the most redpilled thing ever written

Ok faggot enjoy individualistic degeneracy until our societies spiral into oblivion and we get conquered by another tribe

wew

Sheeeit I've been thinking about it. How is that one