"Look who finally came out of his cave!"

"Do you have a girlfriend yet, user?"

nien

>"Do you have a girlfriend yet, user?"
I'm a MGTOW

"No problem friend, follow us this way to the special showers"

I can only prey to the gods that I wont for at least a quiet and no-drama 2017. Dodged the bullet a couple of times in 2016 but things have only gotten worse.

Im really affraid ill have one soon anons..

"Of course I do my white friends! A beautiful East Aryan princess just like the Fuhr would want."

actually kek'd at this

Yeah. A waifu to be exact.

If you aren't actively trying to reproduce, you deserve to be euthanized.

>Grandmother calls every few weeks or so asking how things are doing
>"So, have you found a wife yet?"
>No
>"Why not user? I want some Grandchildren! I could be dead in a few years!"
>Sorry Grandma, I just don't want any

Anyone else have guilt tripping family members? It's a constant thing with my grandmother, even aunts, calling about asking when I'm going to settle and have children. Even my own parents recently have started, it's brutal.

>tfw just want to focus on my career and hobbies

They do that because they know what's best for you, degenerate.

As soon as finish college or a trade school, your immediate priority should be breeding by the time you hit 25.

Habst du eine frauline herr user?

From a biological and evolutionary standpoint, you aren't fulfilling your prime directive

From a moral standpoint, you aren't fulfilling manhood

Nope, haven't met a virgin. Thanks for letting society crumble!

Ruger

C-c-can I join your party?

would any of those female relatives be there for you in the inevitable divorce

would any of them stand by you when she inevitably accuses you of abuse to gain the upper hand in court

My father is constantly bringing it up these days.

Granted, he's been pushing that since I was a kid. "You're the last man in the family with our last name, you have to have a son!"

It's been worse lately too. We were at the same restaurant, he was with work friends, I was casually seeing some girl. That was a fun father-son conversation later on. Apparently my standards are "unreasonable."

Nobody else has bothered me about it though, so there's that.

"I don't think my wife would be very impressed if I did. Anyway who are you dicks and what the fuck are you doing in my house?"

Mods delete this

No I do not, I have not yet been able to find a woman of appropriate quality.

Call me a degenerate all you want, but I abstain from drugs, alcohol, casual sex, and have a strict moral code that I've followed my entire life. I just wish to focus on getting into my future career and saving for my retirement plan.

I've been in a few LTR, but I never really cared for any of the women and broke it off after a few years. I'm happier by myself, both when it comes to women AND men.

I understand that biological and evolutionary standpoint, especially as I study as a Bio major, but I just couldn't care less at this point.

I've yet to meet a special enough woman that I'd forsake my hopes and dreams for, and start a family with. I love kids and contemplated many times taking a different path, but I honestly don't believe that's the road for me.

Of course not, and I've had actual relationship talks with them about their relationships. My aunt said she'd leave her husband tomorrow if she had the money and the only reason my grandmother got married to my grandfather was because he was WAY out of her league, and he ended up knocking her up, so he stayed. I've learned a lot from the terrible women in my life.

My father is as well, for similar reasons to you, I'm an only child. He came up behind me during the holidays, put his hands on my shoulders and just said "I hope one day you give me some grandchildren" and then he walked away.

It hurt me a little bit, I love and respect my father, but I just refuse to settle for any random woman for the sake of children.