Are you sure that you dont like Black Women?

Are you sure that you dont like Black Women?

You wouldnt breed with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/goldskinned/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry, but no.

I'm not into Bestiality.

Fuck all woman.
They should go back to their fckin kitchen and make food and give sex.

Positive. Now stop littering pictures of nigger whores everywhere.

My wife is black, her family are good people. Quit focusing on color so much, culture is much more important as that is the literal reason you hate blacks.

they're all pink on the inside ;)

Amen haha

I find alot of women attractive that I would never breed.

Niggers are so fckin ugly.
The bottom part of their arms are a different color.

white as mayonnaise on a turkey sandwich here, hell yeah I'd breed with her, plus she's clearly mulatto, good chance the kid would pass as white anyways, even if she weren't, come on, ghetto ass is the best

Yes I fucking would holy fuck let me get her number please. I would fucking wife the shit out of her I don't give a fuck what a bunch of lonely virgins on Sup Forums think. I WILL GET MINE.

And fuck their hands in particularly.

>the panties so far up in the crack they produce dat canyon
fugggggggg

can conform
but ill talk my Hispanic women

Condoms exist for a reason.

I would

Yet I'm sexually attracted to them. What gives?

No I literally don't find that attractive.
How does it feel to have a bestiality fetish, OP?

I would fuck that bitch silly. Everyone knows that ethnic separatists havent tasted good black pussy yet

Pretty sure I'd go to jail for fucking an ape

Yall Americans are equally retarded.
Europe is the real master race.
One day we will Triumph over the world.

>obvious weave

Fuck? Yes. Breed? What are we farm animals?

Inb4 nogs are farm animals meme

She's a horrible subhuman who left her like 5 year old kid at home alone while she went out to get smashed and railed at a party and was arrested for child endangerment

You're a leftypol piece of shit shilling thats why

I'm attracted to black women, but I wouldn't breed with them or anybody else

kids are a waste of time, money and effort

The funny thing is that it's less bad for our race if men would coalburn. Dump the kid with the nigger, she has to take care of it, to stupid to take you to court, her child is now half white instead of 0%. But almost no men I know do.

Women however have limited womb time where they could make superior white babies, And they waste this time getting fucked by Tyrone or worse, taking care of his half breed kid.

This is another great example of fucked up shit women do that would be less fucked up if men were to do it, but men don't do it because men are not as degenerate.

Go figure

>>(((107309468)))
No

Would you remix a racemix?

>Not even a full nigress
>Fat ass
>Slutty clothes
>Slutty pose
>Statistics prove that nigresses are one of the least desirable women in the world (even black men try to avoid them like the plague)
>She forgot to take off the slave chains for the picture

No I would most certainly not breed with such specimen, also Sup Forums doesn't like niggers because of their shitty culture not because of skin pigmentation.

virgin or fag?

my mom doesn't want to take an ancestry dna test because she's worried about the 1 drop rule

Enjoy having your inferior kids.

You faggots arent fooling anyone, if this bitch was sitting in front of you naked you would forget everything your typing. Stop acting like the only reason you say no is because your dick will never feel a vagina

>kill yours-
oh wait, youre canadian. carry on, nigger-lover.

My gf is also black, so NO, as I'm faithful to her.

I'm extremely sexually attracted to dark skinned women.

It's the pioneer viking genes brothers.

Snatch the women from the enemy tribe, integrate the best genes into our own.

Nah, I have more money and intelligence than your entire family combined. My kids will be fine whilst yours fight for jobs with Patels and Ahmed, have fun

No, there was a very cute petite lighter skinned black girl in my bio class that was extremely into me. I couldn't do it. I couldn't imagine having kids that don't look like me.

If you turn this woman down, you might just be gay

Virgin decected

More like farm equipment

Your pic related specimen is at least 20 percent white, so of course she isn't bad looking.

not into women who sew dead hair onto their heads and don't wash it for months

this is what "weave" is

any black woman with long or flowing hair has weave

No because I'm saving myself for marriage.

Even if I did fuck, it would be with a condom, can't risk STDs and especially not children, especially if it's an inferior half-nigger.

But no, they really won't. Quit larping you stupid fag. Your kids will have an IQ in the low 80s, God forbid the 70s, IQ because things like IQ have a tendency to regress to the mean. Your wife in all likelihood does not have an IQ above 70-85.

If that's the price you want to pay, nobody's gonna stop you. I guess you can't change who you love. But don't go around calling other people dumb when your children will literally be 2 standard deviations from the IQ mean of white people, and 3 from Asians.

You are totally telling the truth, virgin

Why are you so desperate to destroy whites? It's not about disliking other races, just wanting to preserve your own. Whites are a minority in the world. Traits unique to whites completely disappear when they breed with blacks (blue/green eyes, blonde hair). Maybe I want my kids to look like me. Any blacks that want to racemix must be full of self-loathing and any white is a cuck. Stop falling for Jew tricks.

But that's just not true, weaves are easy to maintain vs black hair which has to be treated and taken care of like a beloved child or it will go Afro mode.

Lost my virginity in high school senpai

11-12-90, is that her birthday?

Lol low 80s, what and you're some einstein? What is your net worth? Mine is 500k, I only work because I want to not because I have to unlike yourself lol.

breed, no

fuck, yes

I get more pussy as a skinhead then you.
Go talk French u leaf

I like them darker

Ugly as fuck. Definitely would not breed even if she wasn't a shitskin

The days that Hitler was around,
those were the good days

Dude you're going to have RETARDED NIGGERS as your kids. Really think about this one, are you sure you like that idea?

i'm desperate, so i would. but if I had a choice I would go for another minority.

>Ugly as fuck
But that's empirically not true.

Honestly if my features and genes wouldn't get completely fucked then yeah I would.

You are totally not lying

Risk diseases and pregnancy just to prove something people don't really care about in this day and age?

Why does abstinence = gay to some people? Gays are the most sexually active people by the way.

Fucking women for fun that aren't your wife is degenerate.

Perfect skin.
But to thick for my taste.

Holy shit your really dumb. Its that your abstaining FROM WOMEN, no one said abstaining from sex.

One day that picture will be true.

Yes pls

I would pump millions of gallons of my great white seed inside her, it's cool though she would abort it anyways

Trust fund baby that went to Ross School of Business (#5 business school in the world) and scored in the top 4% on the GMATs in the world, poorfag.

Enjoy your ape child.

This woman has the same color as my poop.
Who wants sex with poop?

I think they can be an amazing fuck but there is the little issue of temperament and attitude. If you want a woman who acts like a drunken Irishwoman but all the time, then go ahead and have a relationship with a black chick. Like Ice Cube says, 5 minutes of pleasure = 18 years of hell.

I'd nut in her butt

Afro mode looks good though. And black women do not take care of their weaves, it's too expensive. They would kill you for pulling on their weave during sex.

It's a nasty breeding ground for mold and gives off a cornchip / foot odor.

I would drop my whole load........

all over her face.

Traits you say?

Please tell me you have sauce on that

half breeds look weird as hell

who has the bigger dollar dick contest

>trawl Google images for the whitest 1/16th mixed girls you can find
>w-wouldn't you h-have sex with this African queen Sup Forums?

Half of these chicks are whiter than the population of Spain.

instagram.com/goldskinned/
her mom is asian or native american. super strong cheek bones

You're still larping when you're literally gonna have half breed nigger kids with IQ in the 70s or 80s.

only God can help you now friend.

Black women are just scary to have sex with

>Couple years ago
>Met mixed girl in town after I moved out
>Caramel skin, blue eyes, thick thighs but otherwise pretty thin
>Have her over a couple times
>Very aggressive about wanting a relationship
>Finally give in and take her to the bedroom
>Touch her the slightest bit and all of a sudden she turns into a wild animal
>All of a sudden this sweet, somewhat nice girl is now GIBME DAT DICK GIBME DAT DICK
>Have to pull myself away because I feel like she's going to rip my dick off
>Wakes me up in the middle of the night to fuck her again
>Wakes me up in the morning by grinding on me
>Jumps into the shower with me
>Tries to get one last go before I send her home later that day

Black women are just scary. That was only a half-breed, I don't want to imagine the real deal.

I'd fuck a bitch of any color,race or creed
But will absolutely NOT have a mixed race child,that's where i draw the line

What's the point I even having kids if they won't be white

she was trying to get pregnant, paycheck for 18 years

What the faggots dont understand is that black people arent going anywhere, sorry your genocide memes are just memes. Might as well purify the black race a bit.