Post Donald Trump's tweets as predicted by tweet generator

Post Donald Trump's tweets as predicted by tweet generator

yes.thatcan.be/my/next/tweet/

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/happy-birthday-donald-trump-hindu-sena-cuts-cake-for-messiah-against-islamic-terror-2852167/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you Pennsylvania! Together, we will support and those who want them to start making my business, so.

TO ALL of foreign governments. Wisconsin and their big fan! The U.S. I am President, Russia threat. Does?

Presidency. Two of foreign governments. Wisconsin and courage. People will respect us far greater?

Really makes you think.

Best he he

yes, yes he is

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy New Year - So much more now. Buy!

DELET THIS
Guys, dont give Trump ideas. His tweeting is bad enough already.

Put in CNN

"The animals at his parents were able to next 18 years Europe calls for mandatory 'kill switches' on CNN!"

Is Europe uncucked?

fuck yeah

uh... guys??

.@FoxNews Outgoing CIA Chief, John Kennedy, of Chevy Cruze to D.C. Have fun! Congressman John Kennedy, of!

I spent FAR BETTER! ...do the terrible...... Thank you Pennsylvania! Together, we talking about hacking.

makes u think

Oh my

I'm bellowing

I don't know about Trump but this is mine.

-we!

fucking kek

in 15 years when Trump gets dementia and thinks he's still president

@MalikObama
.@danklin20 dholuo. Mother tongue. Kenya. The real Obama. The True Believers they twist it around so?

The media won't happen! I am bringing back onto the world, Rex Tillerson is over me. He loves these kids!

Trump confirmed for shutting down the media.
T-Rex confirmed kiddy fiddler.

I hope there is less talk about basketball after Trump takes office

NO WAY - NO LOANS, NO DEALS, NO WAY!

Thank you. This after... groveling" when he totally changed a great and HIRE AMERICAN! Watch:… Join.

I just put in the account I use for Sup Forums purposes and it gave this

Lol apparently expects one of his brothers in the wreckage Also, it's apparently not time to know that.

>Russia threat
>does?
>find out right after this commercial break

To D.C. on 1/19/2017 in international waters - we all of control. Billions of the mess. It won't report!

kek

>General Motors is A COMPLETE FRAUD! mention crime infested inner-cities of the election. Wrong, he!

What does he know about GM that we don't?

somewhat coherent

Wrong, he!

Wrong, he!

Slaughter you. This is fast approaching! We should also apologize Thank you. Trump is too deep. IT WILL!

post this tweet

Kek

Thank you! Last night at the White House and other things of interest. Busy times! Presidency. Two of!

T R U M P 2 0 2 4
R
U
M
P

So is the wall built in Israel, Florida or Mexico? Mexicans are Trump voters? He thanks himself?

'Economists say NO LOANS, NO NOTHING! Russia will only complain after Hillary Clinton's people like the?

Toyota Motor said will be no proof, and Eric, will slaughter you Ford said The final stages of reaching.

top kek

Wisconsin and we will no hope. Now the Dems were put together and creating 700 new plant in America?

Hmmmm...

nice find op

S I X T E E N Y E A R S
I
X
T
E
E
N

Y
E
A
R
S

>I have hacked Podesta

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

KEK florida BTFO

This ones my favorite

what did he mean by this

Congratulation to lose the win the PASSION of the jobs I can get! INTELLIGENCE INSIDERS NOW CLAIM THE?

Poetry.

Join me about the beginning.Keep you to a garbage document...it never should not fully understand. Oh.

I am bringing back by head of the same cyberattack where it is a BILLION dollar plant in the questions to.

What did he mean by this?

There should never should spend more very smart! My beautiful funeral today at 3:00 P.M. Enjoy! Whether I!

WHAT THE FUCK

Can you all! Looking forward to D.C. on Sat. at 3pm! Tickets: Mobile, Alabama his page! Watch: China!

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY /THIS/

UMMM

>watch China
....Oh no.

DELET THIS

>Join President-elect Trump LIVE from the Lockheed Martin F-35, I want to the drone in America again!!!

With all of this web... Republicans - THANK YOU ALABAMA AND THE SOUTH Biggest of the truth. The United!

Unite the south?

Nice!

I am against me. Actually, we will only complain after the Army - 116% increases Arizona). Bill Clinton.

AHAHAWHAT

CONFIRMED SENDING CIA TO GITMO

>Watch our Nation, that I never going to be leaving my life. FAKE NEWS. A beautiful wife made up nearly.

His wife created the Earth? Is Trump and Ivanka Adam and Eve?

October 2015 - NOT! The beginning of building the FBI to sway election are in. Let's set the near future.

I'm sorry for the spam, I'm just having way too much fun with this.

>October 2015 - much more now. Buy L.L.Bean. James Clapper called me and Financial Times for naming me!

idc I like reading them all

All of you!!!! THANKS! We did as a lie from the Senate for the Schumer clowns out to blame for INNOVATION!

James Clapper called me about hacking was a disabled reporter would have hacked the last week that he?

It means buy all the LL bean stock you can, once you go back in time.

Meanwhile, CNN is paying that border tax.
>Monitoring the House! .@CNN is in U.S.A.or pay big border tax. to have a new jobs he thinks he has such.

>Bill Clinton called me about the RNC has never going to let Israel in Hollywood, doesn't work, and it.
Thanks bro.

heh

haha shieet

Is...is this real?

As to scrap Mexico won't be gone! Thank you President-Elect Donald Trump!!! So serious! Watch here: Join!

WEAK

>A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT! Trump Index declares not rough wind world down on their knees for this everlasting eagle.
Best one.

The thing and dealmaker. Stay strong Israel, January 20th, Washington D.C. on at 3:00 P.M. I was the.
>stay strong Israel
>I was the.
THE JEWS DID IT

By the way if the infinite universe theory is correct, that means that somewhere out there Trump has/is/will make every single one of these tweets.

>Buzzfeed intelligence head Brennan

Madonna vagina tattoo protesting Trump is where we have to displace legal citizens. WE'RE ONLY GETTING.

>Happy new plant in the beginning - a great business leaders of Fake News? .@FoxNews Outgoing CIA Chief?
>Fox News is Faux News

You're invited!

indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/happy-birthday-donald-trump-hindu-sena-cuts-cake-for-messiah-against-islamic-terror-2852167/

HOLY FUCKAMUNGA

lel

Media should tell truth, discredit Israel. MANY supporters out of Hollywood hacked in gains duplication!

HIGH ENERGY

OH MY GOD

Sending them south of the border if u know what I mean

>Bill Clinton stated very , very , very dishonest. More dishonest media cut out of the false and Arnold!

WEW

A.I. is definitely here...