He will be assassinated at his inauguration. The CIA will be behind this. The intelligence community is fed up with him

He will be assassinated at his inauguration. The CIA will be behind this. The intelligence community is fed up with him.

I'm sorry, pol. He will become a martyr.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdkxRZK53rA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump is going to kick ass for 8 solid years.

my digits say otherwise

trump is a nigger

Nah, but I have a feeling he will develop some heart problems and die of natural causes.

CIA are massive faggots who will suck Trumps ass and love it in 5 days

No, please. I personally think Trump is an enormous faggot and would never be it's for him, but I can't think of anything worse than Trump becoming a martyr. Just let him fail. He'll leave after scandal like Nixon. Just wait it out.

Trump will most likely die in office from natural causes.

Honestly if he is Assassinated it will only start a movement, there will be another candidate who is willing to follow in his footsteps and he will have even more support than trump. If Trump dies, he becomes a maytr, if he lives he becomes a saviour. Either way I thank the American people on behalf of the west for voting him in

Here's hoping.
Y'all knew he was only a stepping stone right?

Zombies? Brains?
Which one will dominate in this inauguration?
How is what is going to happen?
Happening right now?

>implying the CIA and the Jews want Mike Pence fucking them up the ass for the next 4-8 years

>tfw getting to bend over liberal sycophants and ramming butthurt into them with each EV for my first election
Feels good

Mike Pence is establishment, they know how to deal with him.

They have no idea what they're doing anywhere. Just look around

no

actually the intel community is more fed up with Obama

>failed "Russia reset" policy which they advised against
>Iraq pull out for political reasons left it to collapse which they advised against
>arbitrary timeline for afghanistan exit which sent a message to the taliban that they just had to bide their time which they advised against
>bungled libya intervention with zero follow-up which they advised against
>Syria 'red line' with no action which they advised against
>refused advice and vetoed congressional approval to sell anti-tank weapons to Ukrainians
>weak response to China's infringing on freedom of navigation in SCC which they advised against

the list goes on and on and on...

CIA doesn't take covert actions without explicit orders or approval from the President, and they wouldn't assassinate Trump if Obama ordered them to.

The CIA ain't got dick. If they were in a position to do anything about Trump, do think they'd be reduced to having that sniveling faggot Brennan piss and moan like a little bitch on a slow news cycle?

If trump dies Ivanka will run and win

He hasnt spoken out against central banking yet.

This is the 3rd fucking time I see this thread today

No, nothing will happen to him and a civil war would be detrimental for ((them))

No digits to prove this. Kek has spoken and deems this false.

>not realizing Mike "Taze the gays" faggot will replace him.
Trump is a moderate seen as a radical.
Pence is a radical seen as a moderate. We win either way.

If he does ever get assassinated I think it's time we take out little fun board here to the real world and just start killing mother fuckers.

A few thousand deaths within a month. Just keep going. Flood the prisons and just keep going and going and going until they can't take it anymore.

Go until it's an all our war

Trump was smart to choose Pence as he is an even more clueless fuck.

Digits say that Obama will have diarrhea on his last day in office. It will be recorded and put on Youtube, and he will forever be known as the president who shit himself.

>Sup Forums

I'd stroke for her...er, vote for her.

Imagine a totally hypothetical scenario I would never endorse where every day in every state a Sup Forumsack shot up a government building.

It would be awesome.

Just non fucking stop.

Gov buildings, ghettos, financial institutions, mosques. All getting shot the fuck up.

Dozen shootings a day for months.

>the CIA is going to murder the man who just called their shit out
>the CIA is going to murder this man which would plunge the US into civil war

Doubtful

Pretty much yes, as well as riots and shit. Martial law will be declared, and the national guard will take control.

America dies in 5 days.

My guess? The SVR has incriminating information on Trump involving incest, pedophilia, rape and possibly even sex-related murder. Pedestrian allegations of fraud and extramarital affairs would have no effect on someone like Trump. The CIA knows what the Russians have on him, too, but with a GOP Congress more interested in its own power than the security of the country, the CIA is unable to do anything about it, in the short term, at least

>The intelligence community is fed up with him.

Hey look it's Juán Pablo Sandoval being a shitskin commiefornia faggot again.

My digits prove this

Trump BTFO

Say bye bye already.

digits and it happens

kek confirms this please

I wish this would happen. President Pence is the best we can really hope for at this point. It won't happen though. This slow motion train wreck will continue.

CIA: You want us to what?
Obama: Take down Toupee 6.
CIA: Sure thing. We'll need *checks calendar* 5 days to finish planning and we'll get right on it.

Checked for Kek

Rerolls do not count, ever

Trump will serve eight years.
The intelligence community is more fed up with Obamao than they are Trump.
I'm sorry OP, you're a faggot.

checkem

it will happen

a movement without a leader is a dangerous thing. Trump merely rode the wave that was already building. if he's gone who will channel the anger that's already there?

nobody will and that anger will erupt and it won't be pretty. I like shitposting for the lulz but some of his supporters will view it as a direct threat on the republic and only God knows who they'll target.

do liberals think the police will help them? probably not after Obama's war on the police.

do liberals think the Military will help them? once again probably not.

if Trump dies the shitstorm that happens because of it will be day of the rope type shit, he's the only reason they held back when you liberal spat on them and attacked them. and if you don't believe that then you are fools

It would be great if your kind chimps out. A big mess to clean up, sure. But after the initial fallout it would never be allowed to happen again.

(((((((((((((()))))))))))))

denied by kek

Easy sport

Stopping white people. Ever. Lol.

Will Kek confirm this?

>I'm sorry, pol. He will become a martyr.

That's like me claiming I'll be getting quads and someone's gonna give me $10,000 tomorrow.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed with th blood of martyrs, every now and again.

If Trump is assassinated, he becomes a far more powerful symbol for which extreme right-wing will rally behind than he will be if he's alive. It would only make them more vociferous and potentially serve as the impetus for civil war.

your denial gets denied

Does he really have such a collosal double chin or is this shopped

>How2DestroyACountry

IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING CANADA
ALWAYS
DAY OF RAKE COMING

Who knows. He's old and fat, anything is possible

You dont type in english so well. Are you afraid of getting sent back?

My digiits confirms teh eagle will land.

>Pence calls in the National Guard and PMCs to quell the Trumpcuck chimpout

kek

you probably wouldn't survive lefty.

of the 260 million Americans who legally own guns how many do you think are liberals?

what would probably happen is the day of the rope shit would take place, the real happening. it would last for at most a week and the Military would overthrow the government.

it wouldn't be a liberal friendly restored government either.

if you knew anything about this sort of thing works you should know it won't be pretty and none of the groups that matter will be on your side.

so you might want to think about what you wish for. I sure as hell don't want to see that happen and if you were smart neither would have. you have no idea. learn from Yuri lefty

I don't think so, they'll need a different way out. Not only is the president way more secure than he was 50 years ago (JFK), but the American people can't take another JFK-level thing.

Not even the CIA is stupid enough to kill a president at an inauguration. Go larp elsewhere faggot.

my digits say otherwise

digits confirmed

Trump is a danger to world peace and will be eaten alive while negotiating things with hardcore veterand like Xi Jin Pin and Putin.

Hell, even Merkel would send him to stand in a corner.
The man doesnt know. He cant helpit, but he is no match for these world leaders.

KEK HAS SPOKEN.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdkxRZK53rA

>>He will be assassinated at his inauguration.

>D̶e̶s̶p̶o̶Ti̶c̶ d̶a̶w̶n̶ o̶f̶ d̶u̶n̶c̶e̶ d̶i̶c̶Ta̶To̶r̶ d̶e̶a̶v̶e̶s̶ d̶r̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ t̶o̶ Tr̶u̶Th̶.

>P̶l̶a̶g̶u̶e̶ o̶f̶ p̶l̶a̶g̶u̶e̶ p̶u̶r̶i̶f̶i̶e̶s̶ p̶e̶r̶n̶i̶c̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ p̶u̶l̶p̶i̶T o̶f̶ p̶r̶o̶f̶l̶i̶g̶a̶c̶y̶.

>N̶o̶x̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ n̶e̶p̶e̶n̶Th̶e̶ n̶e̶g̶a̶Te̶s̶ n̶o̶T n̶a̶r̶y̶ n̶a̶u̶g̶h̶T.

>S̶a̶vi̶o̶u̶r̶-s̶k̶i̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ s̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶To̶n̶ s̶n̶a̶k̶e̶ s̶l̶o̶u̶g̶h̶e̶d̶ ― s̶i̶n̶s̶ s̶̶e̶̶e̶̶n̶̶ s̶u̶m̶m̶a̶r̶i̶l̶y̶.

>M̶y̶r̶i̶a̶d̶s̶ o̶f̶ m̶y̶r̶i̶a̶d̶s̶ m̶a̶d̶e̶ m̶o̶r̶o̶n̶i̶c̶ m̶̶a̶̶r̶̶Ty̶̶r̶̶s̶̶ o̶f̶ M̶a̶c̶h̶i̶a̶v̶e̶l̶l̶i̶a̶n̶ m̶a̶y̶h̶e̶m̶.

>C̶o̶r̶r̶u̶p̶T c̶i̶Ta̶d̶e̶l̶ c̶r̶u̶m̶b̶l̶e̶s̶ ― c̶o̶n̶s̶u̶m̶p̶Ti̶o̶n̶ c̶o̶l̶l̶a̶p̶s̶e̶s̶ ― c̶u̶r̶e̶s̶ c̶a̶n̶c̶e̶r̶o̶u̶s̶ c̶a̶p̶i̶Ta̶l̶i̶s̶T c̶r̶e̶a̶Ti̶o̶n̶.

>R̶̶a̶̶p̶̶Tu̶̶r̶̶e̶̶ r̶̶a̶̶z̶̶e̶̶s̶̶ r̶̶a̶̶p̶̶a̶̶c̶̶i̶̶o̶̶u̶̶s̶̶ r̶̶o̶̶d̶̶e̶̶n̶̶Ts̶̶ ― r̶̶e̶̶a̶l̶m̶̶ r̶̶e̶̶n̶̶e̶̶w̶̶e̶̶d̶̶; r̶̶e̶̶b̶̶u̶̶i̶̶l̶̶T.

Jeb! tries to assassinate trump shouting "Slow and steady Donald"

You don't just assassinate a times traveller. Seriously! You have to close all the opposing time line nexus points and cordon it off from the active time line.

they're already shitting themselves. keep dreaming my friend

>CIA
>Successful assassination attempt
Pick fucking one.

I hope Trump handles the stress of the presidency well. Id hate for him to commit suicide via 3 gunshot wounds to the back of the head.

all they need to do is electrify the bed in his suite for the night, and as soon as a celebratory wizzing begins... ZAP! -- one, death drumpf

Then youre stuck with Pence as your president.

Kek protect the Donald

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

get

nipe

Wouldnt stop in prison either. hundreds of Sup Forumslacks joining aryan gangs and ruthlessly exterminating minorities.

Trump will end the CIA.

The surviving trumps will be booted out of Washington at light speed. I cannot wait for president Pence.

Trump is controlled opposition, he will do none of the extreme measures he's proposed. Bush 3.0

Wouldn't Pence be the president at that point?

assuming shit doesn't hit the fan and we start from scratch, yes

I'd do just fine. My entire family are conservative gun nuts. Getting guns would only take a short drive. I have places I can go outside of this country and I've already worked out possible exit routes. If your kind wants to turn this into Africa that's your problem. I'll be thousands of miles away laughing.

Pence will be a better president anyway.

your ID Ego. whoa

Yep. The liberals will be pining for Trump when Pence starts rounding up fags to be placed in compulsory shock treatment camps.

>assassinated
Shades of the past.

Also don't assume that sharing ideological views with warlords means you'll be in hog heaven once the shit goes down. Weapons mean power, sure
But there will be disputes over resources like food, water, pussy, and most importantly who gets to have weapons. You might find yourself in opposition even though that day seemed like a dream come true. That guy you hung out at the firing range might know about your arsenal and suddenly see you as possible competition. He'd be only one bullet away from taking it. Like I said I would be high tailing it the fuck out of here and chilling someplace in Asia where I know people and wouldn't have trouble finding a place to stay. Consider your options for such a scenario.

>No digits

Wew. Got scared for a moment. I will lose my shit if they kill him. The West needs our help and if he dies it will be past saving.

He will probably live long. He will be one of our greatest presidents if he holds his promise and is what Alex Jones says he is.

And it will show what a pathetic excuse for a democracy we have become. The irony will be rich. Very funny!

And then we catch the fags with pence the electric fence and he builds the donald trump memorial wall

Trump will MAGA. For 8 years.

Trump will ascend into godhood after a lifelong reign as the greatest leader the world has ever had the privilege to see.

Digits 187