5 more days

Brains?

Witnessed, its gonna be bretty good

Can you stop the oncoming wave of progress?

Can you stop the ongoing march of time?

that's a scary pic, user

also, if anyone harms Trump I'm going to genocide a fuck load of minority groups including trannies, not just niggers

P-praise Kek!

>live outside DC
>want to go to the Inauguration but Metro is already a steaming pile of shit and there's nowhere to park

I guess I'll just ride my bike in, but it'll probably get stolen by a rights activist.

>Trump will save us.

>Trump will show us the way.

>Trump will stop the old from dying. He will stop the new from being born.

soon, drumpfies, soon

What's the best way to silence a Bernie supporter?

Why don't you think Trump is a great man, what is your fucking problem, you dopey ass retard?

What will happen prophet user?

>What's the best way to silence a Bernie supporter?
First attempt to reason with them, if that's impossible you have a few options.
If she's a hot female Bernie supporter, you grab her by the pussy, and while she's petrified with fear you shove your cock in her mouth.
If she's ugly, kill her.
If it's a "man', you kill him.

These are the things that must be done.

Talk about how Bernie's testicles are hanging from Hillary's rear-view mirror.

>dude I'll drain the swamp lmao
>actually I just said that as a joke your country is now run by goldman sachs

He's a sellout and a cuck

you're not speaking to user, you're speaking to kek

You're a dumb nigger.
GS is huge and tons of people have worked for it at one time or another -- if you're GOAT tier money-man, you've probably worked for or been affiliated with one of the big firms before.

Throughout Trump's entire campaign he said he was going to hire "killers" and people who weren't necessarily "good guys", but were effective for specific tasks. He's engineering a team that "works", not one that merely looks good.

And USA was already run by big money, Trump is using insiders and a handful of outside folks to dismantle the system, partially.

He's basically creating his own swamp of monsters to attack the established swamp -- this is a historic moment of Nationalist -v- Globalist swamp warfare, using fire to fight fire.

no

Kek no

>1) Take the dick out of their ass
>2) Put the dick in their mouth
>3) ???????
>4) Profit

Citrus Poster detected

That's a very very rare poo poo pee pee, op.

That pic is the type of nightmare fuel that I don't want to see outside my window or something fuck you OP.

reported

There will be an assassination attempt but Kek will intervene, rolling.