As much as we hate blacks and obama. Can we all agree we'd lay our air force one in her twin tower?

As much as we hate blacks and obama. Can we all agree we'd lay our air force one in her twin tower?

PS hello CNN

Fuck yes

be funnier if her weave blew off.

No. She's ugly, has a 10 head, weird jaw and googly eyes. No ass, no tits, no hips.

I'd sooner fuck Aaron Rodgers.

Yeah. I'd go deep into that.

Another ape in heels.

An ape that's smarter than you, bruv.

It's funny when they wear people clothes

Back to l.eddit you go.
sage

I laughed.

Why does it look like she has rape scars on her legs?

Uncle Joe couldn't help himself

Joe Senpai

>making yourself look retarded to tell someone to leave
nice

Wanting to stick your dick in a nigger...

KYS you desperate lonely sack of shit.

>we

>wuz

This. Russia is proving to be best ally.

dat monkey had
KEK

Yes. We can indeed agree.

What is Sup Forums's consensus on much sexual experience she has? I'd put my money on her getting to 3rd base a few times but saving her technical virginity.

dude she looks exactly like taylor swift even th sweet buttery skin, prove me wrong

All you can say is monkey, ape, and chimp. You fucking albino.

no.

she's pretty mediocre, which i guess for a black girl is alright.

She's fucked. Probably good at it too.

Wouldn't we have heard about it though? With social media wouldn't we have heard about it? Wouldn't there be rumors?

she's young the pussy tight of course

Someday the people at the circus will let your mom wear people clothes, too, Sparky.
Don't be jealous.

im not albino im a lushes pink.

That mustache is disgusting

>She's fucked. Probably good at it too.
Good question. How do kids under SS protection slip off and do something?

Doubt it. She's probably met a few boys at her school. Invites them to her limo, rolls up the window so the driver doesn't see. She throws herself on him. Kissing his neck and putting her hand on his white cock. She unzips his pants and starts to softly jack his cock. His cock twitching while getting bigger and erupting in her palms.

Jesus. Can't unsee.

I wouldn't doubt if she's been entirely limited to white guys. There aren't enough blacks in her social strata. Also, handjobs are a given. I wouldn't bet against handjobs any day. I'll bet she's given oral as well as having it performed on her. But I don't think she's gone all the way. I'm sure any steady boyfriend she's chosen would have spilled the beans to his friends and word would have gotten out. Especially here.

I am waiting on the sex tape though.

nasty, ashy, bruised legs

Here you go

Anymore pics?

>She's going to end up marrying a white and there's nothing Barack can do about it

have some self respect

This. Every time.

>she's a prep
nty

Not even I would fuck that. Be ashamed gringo.

Yes. Dammit
>be incredibly racist
>wants to breed every remotely attractive black woman I see
>its like this for black women more than any other "type" of roastie

I hate the racemixing meme. How do I navigate this cognitive dissonance Sup Forums? 26 now and the urge is only getting stronger desu.