AYO RAYCISS ASS CRACKAS
*Smacks enourmous baboon lips*
SO U BE SAYIN
*Smokes crack rock*
THAT WE WUZ
*Cashes welfare check*
CIVIL RIGHTS N SHEEEEEEIIIIT

TAKE ME IN OH TENDER WOMAN

Didn't the sleepy doc stab someone over a mixtape or something?

Xth for David Duke has been fighting this fight longer than any of us and you really shouldn't dismiss him as an informant just because he has a bad wrap.

You cant niggers arent smart enough. Its also not white peoples job to look after niggers. Stop wasting my taxes and send them to africa

AWOO~

>The David Duke people are back

These jews are calling everyone Sup Forums liked before trump CIA OP

youtube.com/watch?v=nbcxGMUSivo

>Alex jones uploaded a Sargon shitpost

Do you think Hillary is going to cry during the inauguration ceremony?

SNAKE EATER

Bring back manufacturing jobs and we can at least get them to do some honest work instead of being a bunch of retarded thugs

He chased his mother with a hammer and hit his friend with a padlock and stabbed him, it's all in his book

He was a real nigga

Thank you
>mexican intelectual

Trump's twitter is gaining new followers fast. Are people that curious to see the latest tweets from the most powerful twitter on Earth, or is it millions of Honey Sweetie posters ready to strike at any time?

Many (such as Trump) have accused him of lying about those stories. I like to think he was a feral negro who got struck by lightning or something, but more probably he just made it up to inspire niggers not to nig.

RWDS when?

Reminder: if a liberal has to go back 50 years for an "accomplishment", they haven't done anything noteworthy since.

So, just to get this out of the way
>DE7D5EU4
>rEWDKM3u
Filter these guys for a shill free experience.

You cant take the retardation or violence out of niggers,. How much more of our taxes and time are you kikes going to waste on the mentally underdeveloped losers

jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Scoring gaps on the SAT between Blacks and Whites are increasing.

Income differences do not explain the increase, nor do they explain the scores. Whites from poor families scored more highly than Blacks from wealthy families.

In addition to this, almost no Blacks are among top-scorers on the SAT. A simple calculation of race-neutral competition for collegiate admission yields that if affirmative action were removed from US universities Blacks would matriculate at less than one-third the rate they currently do.

More Trumpstaffel RWDS

1/2

>rewatching evangelion
>see pic related
>can't take it seriously anymore
is there anything canada hasn't ruined?

Probably the latter, people gain followers from posting "zinger" responses to trump's tweets.

1/2

dang her dripping pussy detail is crazy. who is making these?

yes

kek will approve of this post

FUCK MIDNIGHT
IF IT'S HALF PAST 9
THAT MEANS IT'S RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD TIME

yeah, have fun getting that to actually happen

meanwhile Trump and Carson are outlying actual policies to break the culture of reliance and the cycle of poverty, but I'm sure you'll be bitching and screaming the whole way because Trump picked a coon for his cabinet

fuck off back to trs

Soon.

Nigger I'm not talking about education, I'm talking about at least getting them to be useful with shit they CAN do.

It was by the grace of God he didn't end up as just another dead coon. youtu.be/M4YpQMMDsK8

Because they literally are, retard

Notice how they didn't accomplish jack shit and Trump is actually getting shit done?

A reminder that John Lewis is an Affirmative Action hire and a complete failure.

Source: google.com/maps/@33.7550015,-84.3786894,158a,20y,273.78h,45.03t/data=!3m1!1e3

I think since Hillary has nothing to live for Soros will plant a bomb in her. She said she was going to the innaguration

What is her end goal? She gonna show everyone her tits on inauguration day?

100%
source: these digits

Reminder 89% of niggers voted for Hillary retard. This is a huge problem

Less than that

5/12

4 MORE DAYS FAGGOTS!

Friday, lads. Friday. This Friday in particular. Can you believe it? At first I hated the Berenstain universe, but damn, it's getting fun, now!

Oops, wrong clip. youtu.be/3QuVLb5CRYo

2/3

Where is the proof any of this will break how a niggers genetics influences their actions? More jewish failure is all that awaits

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22963424

(2012) Rushton concludes that there has been no narrowing in the mean Black-White IQ difference predicted by heritable g.

Rushton also invalidates research by Nisbett, Dickens, and Flynn that show black gains in IQ by evaluating their lack of data and use of specious arguments. He shows that the little data they had to prove these points obscured the topic by invoking alleged age and social class interactions and adoption studies of very young children. Their data was based on ideas, not observations. In his own words on the twin studies cited: "There is no evidence of any special cultural influence, such as extreme deprivation or being raised as a visible minority, that operates in one group and not in others."

He shows using a meta-analysis that there has been no reduction in the mean racial differences between Blacks and Whites and that all claims of, "systemic issues," are spurious and unsupported by factual evidence. The credence given to researchers saying that society is to blame for the failures of adopted Blacks comes from a cursory glance at a specious statement - they have no evidence.

Black votes were more evently split before the lead up to the Civil Rights Act and decades of Democrat propaganda locked down their political slaves

who cares if she does. election is over. time to move on and do some work for america

Damn, so there's 2 of these clones in congress?

Growing this community isnt really jack shit is it kike? You sure like to post here but hate who built Sup Forums

Yeah, because they're fucking stupid, don't have jobs and are dependent on welfare. Get them in decent schooling, get them back their factory jobs and off of welfare and they'll want to be able to save their money and vote in economic self-interest

What is your plan to get rid of them? Please, explain your viable, realistic plan to remove 30 million legal citizens from the US based on skin color.

With reworked welfare that doesn't punish career advancement, stronger policing targeting gangs and cartels which discourage businesses from operating in inner cities, and the removal of illegals to make those entry-level jobs available to blacks again, Trump can get many of them out of a cycle of poverty WITHOUT THROWING MORE TAX MONEY AT THEM.

You can bitch and cry and moan about "muh nigs can't change" but that isn't going to solve jack shit. Trump and Carson have an ACTUALLY REALISTIC plan that can happen in reality and not in your wet dreams. I'll side with reality over autistic bitching.

>tfw the Berenstain universe is alright

GRAB 'EM BY THE DELEGATES

Reeeeeeeeeeee

youtu.be/R4HZLItAeh0

malcom x -what have you done for me lately

*grunths*

Plate carrier or chest rig?

Perfect example of how stupid blacks are, following the political party that hands out the most gibs

youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

Hey you guys... I just got word from Trump's staff that Trump generals are closing after today. Well what can I say it's been a good run boys. I enjoyed the last 18 months here but all good things have to end. Sorry I don't have any control over this but I don't want to disappoint Mr. Trump so after 5pm today we have to close these threads down. Well, peace.

most naggers dont vote tho

None of this shit matters. Niggers vote to steal my money and redistribute it to low IQ violent ape people in current year

you ready to fight your demons poll

b-but they're niggers

> Everyone who isn't a stormwhinging do-nothing faggot is a JEW!

Sup Forums used to be lizard aliens and circumcision arguments, now we got someone elected President. No thanks to your lot.

Like I said -- give us your plan. Otherwise you're proposal is just to bitch and demand impossible things while the problem rots even further.

So is based Tom Brady gonna be rewarded for his allegiance with a Super Bowl win?

Carrier 11/10 times.

I never said I disagreed with Trump and Carson's plans, im just not too sure if they can undo literal decades of brainwashing to one of the lowest IQ demographics in the country but yeah we'll see.

I'm not buying your book.

Rebuilding innercities wont fix shit. their policies are just continuations of the kikes failed diversity plan

object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa-298.pdf

(1998) Paul Ciotti analyzes, "The Kansas City Desegregation Experiment," and shows its results.

For decades critics of the public schools have been
saying, "You can't solve educational problems by throwing money at them." The education establishment and its supporters have replied, "No one's ever tried." In Kansas City they did try. To improve the education of black students and encourage desegregation, a federal judge invited the Kansas City, Missouri, School District to come up with a cost-is-no object educational plan and ordered local and state taxpayers to find the money to pay for it.

Kansas City spent as much as $11,700 per Black pupil--more money per pupil, on a cost of living adjusted basis, than any other of the 280 largest districts in the country. The money bought higher teachers' salaries, 15 new schools, and such amenities as an Olympic-sized swimming pool with an underwater viewing room, television and animation studios, a robotics lab, a 25-acre wildlife sanctuary, a zoo, a model United Nations with simultaneous translation capability, and field trips to Mexico and Senegal. The student-teacher ratio was 12 or 13 to 1, the lowest of any major school district in the country.

The results were dismal. Test scores did not rise; the black-white gap did not diminish; and there was less, not greater, integration.

The Kansas City experiment suggests that, indeed, educational problems can't be solved by throwing money at them, that the structural problems of our current educational system are far more important than a lack of material resources, and that the focus on desegregation diverted attention from the real problem, low achievement.

I told you not to shitpost after your dismissal.
You've made a terrible mistake.

I don't think they'll vote majority right any time soon and they'll still never be as good as whites but they need some fucking help to get off the ground

Spencer failed so they are going back to their original plant?

Liberals literally live in a fictional world they created in their own minds.

THIS IS THE GREATEST PICTURE OF ALL TIME. LETS GO PATS SB51

The demons are going to eat those limp wristed pansies alive. They don't stand a chance.

But we are the demons!

>tfw re-reading this fucking thread

Never 4get lads

archive.4plebs.org/pol/chunk/97022906/

I thought the super bowl was today?

It's official, Trump is a HERO

DEFEND THIS!!!!!!!1

DEFEND IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>ywn be a skelegate fighting muslims for dahnald

See you dumb fuck. There are ways to make them less of a problem AND less of a drain on taxpayers money.
If you wanna get rid of em feel free to go full DOOM on the nearest inner city, it'll be good entertainment for Sup Forums

I think to some degree it's genuine idiots who got on the Trump train because they fell for the CNN "He's a racist" narrative, and now that reality is setting in they feel stupid and used so their shitting up the thread with their bitching to feel important again

REMINDER THAT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME Sup Forums THOUGHT TRUMP COULDN'T DO SOMETHING, HE MANAGED TO DO IT

>NO TRUMP YOU ARE THE DEMONS
and then trump was a cyberdemon

>Liberal side is a bunch of shitskins who'll blow each other up after they don't have a scapegoat like Trump to fight.

My plan is to call out cucks and post racial science that refutess multicult.

>Sup Forums used to be lizard aliens and circumcision arguments
Sure thing reddit

Here is the real picture of those degenerate scum failed abortions.

Daily reminder

I love how Trump doesn't look monstrous.

They just keep winning! But Senpai I'm tired of Winning!
>NO WE MUST WIN AND WIN AND WIN!

>Our side has badass werewolves and skeltals.
>They have the token hijab and a fucking bird.
Grind them into dust tbdesu.

>it's a jeb episode