ITT: Sup Forums Conversion Stories

ITT: Sup Forums Conversion Stories

How'd you guys become redpilled? Were any of you lucky enough to have redpilled parents? Did you redpill anyone else upon waking up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was in University surrounded by liberal minded lefties, one day a friend and I smoked DMT and the entities told me the truth. I researched about the approaching violent tide of Islam, the Rothschilds and the debt based monetary systems of the world, I learned to look past what I was told through media/films/newspapers.

I always thought Canada was a greater than the US. Even thought it was better then Texas but eventually I found Sup Forums.

Forgive me fellow burgers.

Found the Moly. He redpilled me. I'm just here for the memes.

Pretty much pic related. I became a regular user after the Tay-chan incident.

I was never not redpilled. I was that irritating fag in your high school civics class talking about conservatism and libertarianism at every opportunity.

For context, my family lives in Orange County. Anyways, here's my story:
I was ignorant in the ways of the world as a kid and teen.
I did have a redpilled father - He told me his horrible experiences living in LA and going to school as a Mexican in a majority black school I can go into slight detail about one standout experience, but only if anyone is interested.
Also, some illegal immigrant caused a car accident by running a red light when my dad had the green light. The dude had no papers at all and was in the country illegally. Years later, another illegal immigrant crashed into my dad in a street near hour house - Once again, they had no papers.
Part of me wanted to see the good side in people and was willing to believe that races were equal, but another part of me didn't trust blacks or arabs (post 9/11).
Ever since 2008, I've had a hatred for bankers and international globalists.
In a way, it was always a tug o' war for me, but in the end I ended up siding right.

Obama's red line on Syria.

It's been a gradual, steady transition into realizing everything the modern political equilibrium is based on is about to break down.

>Hear Trump is running for president
>lolwut
>Look up the video
>Watch his speech
>Later in the day turn on tv
>News outright lying about what he said
>Every channel
>Realized the news will literally lie to you
>Start researching things
>Realized I was living in a world that didn't exist

I was so far gone I donated to Bernie and voted Trump in the primaries and election. I had literally never seen this stuff before

>be me
>middle school student
>read a lot of history and books on the 2nd world war
>have liberal cuck history teacher
>always correct her record whenever she says something stupid or biased or incorrect

This was when I realized the differences in politics truly in America, and what democrat liberal really means.

I have never watched news or movies, apart from some online shit every once in a while. I guess that helps.

Are you the kid who wrote their best president in history presentation on George W. Bush?

Gamegate

I was on the path already long before that, but that is what was the turning point

tl;tr of gamergate?

youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4&feature=youtu.be

redpilled parents, and after my father died, my best friend's very redpilled dad influenced me a lot.

>city
>good
>not filled with murdering niggers imported by kikes

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>White city built by white people
>Not Sup Forums

Sup Forums is for everything accomplished by the white man. Post a beautiful and prosperous black people city if you want to make a fool of us, CTR. That will really burn us. Go on, post a beautiful, industrious, low crime black city.

That was a hell of a shitshow.

I was

I grew up in a home of mentally ill theives who believed they were entitled to everything that wasn't theirs.

Vermont?

A combination of being raised by good parents, realizing that everything I saw at college was a sham and a lie, and working in public transit to pay for school.