Law and robots

the futures nearly here blokes, we're gonna have to talk about this sooner or later, my biggest question is will it be okay to rape robot/AI girls in the future, half to keep them in line and half because I want to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8nt3edWLgIg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It'll take a long time before their AI gets so advanced that they would truly qualify for personhood.

I think they should be covered under something similar to animal cruelty laws before then though. People shouldn't rape anything that is or looks alive. It'll fuck them up mentally. Even more that is. We don't need people like this in our society.

but what if robot pussy feels nice

>my biggest question is will it be okay to rape robot/AI girls
You can't rape your own property, that's silly.
The real question is: how hard will the feminist bitches cry when they are completely disregarded in favor of loli waifubots?

brother its ok to rape the women if oats are involved

what if I program it to feel pain and scream, does it still count? cause these AI would technically be alive

>does it still count?
Yes, it's still property.
>cause these AI would technically be alive
I'm not sure what definition of "life" you're using but it's wrong.

It won't be able to feel anything (including pain) until AI gets very, very advanced. That's far off.
In the meantime it could imitate reactions to pain and display horror, etc, to allow you to simulate rape. I think this ought to be illegal desu.
Sexbots could be legal, but the should be a limit to the insanity.

enjoy the tickle

im not using the religious version, im using the "does it feel pain" version, and these things would be programmed to feel pain

its not rape if she's programmed to want it

please leave and never come back

nice numerals THATS THE POINT THOUGH I WANT HER TO FEEL THE PAIN

But then it's not realistic.

>DIGITS COMFIRM I AM CORRECT

nothin to see here

your only interested in anglo blood you lying sack of shit

>he would hurt his robot girl instead of loving her
you're a freak among degenerates OP

Feeling pain doesn't make you alive.
you'd have to first define being, alive, and "feeling pain".
Specially feeling pain, do you mean does it have a nervous system? Or just programmed to react in certain ways?

I mean if they can feel like a human then yeah it's wrong but otherwise you can't really say it's 'rape' since they're not human.

id spill the blood of a thousand oats than give up my country to liberal white genocide advocaters

Trying to rape a robot? How fucking retarded can you be?

youtu.be/8nt3edWLgIg

i dont think you understand, my digits, also we dont even know what life is, so its entirely possible that we can create it in the future, movies like AI, chappi etc sum it up in a short amount of time

thats the question ive been asking the whole time burgerbro, will the law protect robot girls from being raped, will me forcefully pounding, with the robot constantly refusing count as rape

Probably not until their AI become so good that they have a conscious experience similar to humans. Until then, they're objects. You can't rape objects. You can believe that you do though and that's pretty messed up OP.

there is nothing wrong with obeying the law, its also not illegal unless you get caught

>It'll take a long time before their AI gets so advanced that they would truly qualify for personhood.
wrong. there is no such thing as 'artificial intelligence', and most likely there will be many uploaded minds (who will carry all their 'human' rights with them when they move out of their human brains) before we ever see a non-human-based machine intelligence.

>tfw qt robot bfs soon

Stop wanting to rape things.

stop not wanting to rape things

The penalty for raping someone else's waifubot should be death

im not the kinda nigga to rape another mans waifubot, im not an animal, and yes, death

>tfw robot girl's vagina goes into "rape detected" mode and deploys titanium teeth biting with 5000 PSI jaws

Sup Forums is way ahead of us on these issues, as usual.

what about boipucci robots?

more importantly I want to reprogram my sexbot to rape the shit out of other people sexbots while i watch and stream it onlone

Robot waifus are for gentle loving.

There's only a Mike Pence model and it shocks you.

you're onto something fake new zealand, way more importantly is would we be able to make 14" monster cock manbots and send them out with the "refugee.exe" bootup

no
theyre for rape.
I'd get my sexbot
paint it black
put a strapon on it
and have it rape the box of your sexbot before you can even take it out of the box
enjoy your damaged goods and having to listen to hours of your sexbot complaining about men and niggers

Sup Forums jesus if virginity was a place it'd be that

>black
BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

also couldnt you just rape its mouth if the nagging got too annoying?

There's no such thing as an "uploaded mind", unless you're talking about a literal brain in a jar. Otherwise it's just an AI program that thinks its you.

>most likely there will be many uploaded minds
This. There is no reason to try to develop a psyche from scratch when we've already got plenty just lying around.

>you are also a program that thinks it's you

but what makes you you, the cells in our bodies constantly die and are replaced, even in our brains, so our consciousness isnt tied to the physical, but can it be raped

>what is sex robots

what after it was raped by a EbonicBionic?
I'd give away my raped sexbot to the poor or needy children after that

for fucks sake you dont get it do you, i want to RAPE the robots, you cant rape a robot made to have sex with you

>I know what thread you stole the pic from you meme thief you

Lel.
I just came up with a great new way to solve the pedophile problem.

to auntie merkel's orphanage for the majority syrian children in need

If i had a sex robot and made a robot dog programmed to rape it, is that a crime?

the horrifying thing is that child sex dolls exist dude, cant remember the name but if you look for it youll probably find them

yeah, it's called Japan

Can I get raped by my sexbot if I'm the one who programmed it to do that?

Actually thats where I'd send my robot Jimmy Saville

im no lawyer, but I'd say if you left no trace that YOU programmed the rape dog you'd be in the clear, also if no one finds out its ok so have at it

Yea I figured something like that was true.

But just imagine some pervert gets (or steals off the street) some little sex-loli. Suddenly 5 saws kick in on his dick and its game over man.

What justice that would be.

it would be the current year +130 by then, males would be a second class citizen with no rights soooo

>loli murder bots

one less degenerate on prowling the streets for government property

Honestly, I know the Electric Jew is bad for you, but the show Humans is basically all about this exact topic and whatnot
Find it very interesting

wait they address the serious issue of robot rape?

Lolibots when?
Also why would you want to hurt your robot?

>what is sadism

for the record I'd also have a waifubot that I'd love and cherish, she doesnt have to know about the cellar

You call be all "whoa man, how deep" but at the end of the day you're asking me to potentially commit suicide so I can be a robot, which ain't gonna happen.

That's my meme, I'm the one who posted that.

Small world on the Interwebnet, was my thread. Carry on

no one said anything about suicide, uploading your mind to a robot would be a deathbed deal, we're talking about raping robots with minds based off dead people/people's mind clones

>THE NUMERALS
THE NUMERALS
>THE NUMERALS
theres no doubt that thread was yours then

>lying to your waifubot about who you really are
The great thing about waifubots is that you could always truly be yourself around them.

would she be okay with me taking out my rapeyness on one of her kind tho?

Not even a deathbed deal. Your alts could become a wider part of your linked personality. No reason the brain couldn't be preserved either if we also cured old age, but that's a different subject.

in this crazy future world that WOULD be your brain, you arent your brain, you are most likely a weird effect your brain creates, and in the future we might be able to transfer that funky effect into a machine, and that machine can be raped

Kek responds to the strong

Praise

>okay to rape robot/AI girls

just get a VI girl without free thought

then its just a really elaborate flesh light

Yes, you could literally rape yourself, and if your security weren't good enough some rando on the internet could go "rayp urself" and make you do it.

have u read any of my posts here, I want to rape it, no consent is the best consent

I'll never be satisfied with just one robo-waifu though, I need a whole loli brigade, dedicated to following my orders, taking over the world, and wearing fascist uniforms. The enemy will never see it coming.

not if I encrypt my AI bot, then only people I allow could rape me, but then would it even be rape, its aside the point, the point is would AI be legally rapable when we arrive at that bridge

>tfw no qt fascy loli-bot fuhrer

Eh, not exactly
But generally speaking the story is about a group of robots becoming sentient in a society where the vast majority of robots are not sentient in any way, and were not supposed to be sentient.

Either way, one of them was hiding as a sex worker in a robot sex brothel and was treated as you would expect people to treat something that is assumed to have no emotions or genuine feelings and had to play the part to not get caught by le evil big bad corporation, and eventually went into more or less 'Kill all the humans' mode

But yeah, I find it fascinating in that in portrays how robots and the like would be integrated in society surprisingly well after a few generations.

Also had an extremely amusing on-the-nose scene about how a character's relationship with his gf 'just didn't feel special anymore', and 'needs some time apart' while the gf was getting massages and non-explicit sex with a Chad-bot

I'd say you're screwed in the head but this is Sup Forums so you're considered normal here.

how do we punish robot cuckolding

As long as they are your property, nothing anyone can do about it.

Now, if you walked up and tried to have inappropriate relations with a random female robot that belonged to someone else, you'd get fined for destruction of property, theft, indecent exposure if you did it in public, ect.

Once again, none of that matters if it's in your home or somewhere private.

NOTHING WRONG WITH OBEYING THE LAW
t. citizen #31444322 in UK police state zone 12

moar

Nah, it's much better to be the Fuhrer than follow one. They'll be like children dedicated to pleasing their father.

the question im asking in general is would the law be expanded to protect them, since some would see them as living not quite breathing people in their own right

>robots will accidentally develop feelings if we leave them alone
When will this meme die?

we let one grow up and have her order her sisters around as a dark mistress
make a thread asking for robot girls, those freaks will provide

NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT. What's even the point of creating robo-people if you're not going to make them obedient to you? Just say they have no soul if anyone asks.

Why would you rape a pure robot waifu