Pic related will become president in 5 days

>pic related will become president in 5 days

What the fuck were you fuckers thinking? He's going to fuck us all.

There are only 40 people on the internet that dont like Trump. Everyone else loves him.

We're already fucked up

yeah but it was really, really funny

Implying we weren't fucked already. Freedom is having nothing left to lose

He is the final SJW solution.

Kys and be free of this mortal coil user

Trump is a real life Eric Cartman

I was thinking about grabbing something.

We did it for the lulz and it worked out.

>implying those tweets dont make him 1000x more likeable

I was thinking about how cool a wall and kebab removal would be

Good the world needs a good fuck once in a while.

>elect a billionaire with no ties to anything in his 70's with nothing to gain for himself before he dies of old age

Have you studied what old billionaires do before they keel over? old billionaires tend to repent at the 11th hour to attone for anything they may have done. He will fix our country.

also who in their right fucking mind would have voted for hilliary

>He's going to fuck us all.
stop being a hysterical, liberal, sjw, Berned, CTR, shillary shill, onan...

oh... but, HOW it will "work out".../!\

He ain't no pussy, hes a born leader. Besides hes got Isreal's back 100% so what are you complaing about jewboy?

My guess? The SVR has incriminating information on Trump involving incest, pedophilia, rape and possibly even sex-related murder. Pedestrian allegations of fraud and extramarital affairs would have no effect on someone like Trump. The CIA knows what the Russians have on him, too, but with a GOP Congress more interested in its own power than the security of the country, the CIA is unable to do anything about it, in the short term, at least.

Juan come home

Great thread. So many references and fact filled statements.
That's why I come here, you guys always have the most thought provoking commentaries.
> this entire post is dripping with enough sarcasm to drown someone
> sage and hidden

kys you rumor spreading ctr wannabe

>heres a bunch of bullshit without any facts to back it up. Im not CTR!

Trump is America, you hate Trump? Then you must hate America.

>army general

Mad Dog is a Marine.

This kills the sjw, anti white crap, progressives.
Not only for 4 or 8 years no for the rest of most sjw live.

I Fucking Love Trump

Holy shit 5 days I can't fucking wait for the tears to roll in

What are you talking about? This is the greatest revenge story arch that any of us will ever witness in our lifetimes. Every week feels like a new installment in some compelling drama and the best part is it's real life.

lmao enjoy getting pissed on as you shit your pants while eating a an extra large burger and fries at walmart while shopping with your sister/wife and her black son who sells derugs and gets shot by the police as he tries to get you help.

nope, just you libtards.

goodbye obamacare
goodbye muslims
goodbye fag marriage
goodbye foodstamps

M8 i am well excited. What a great time to be alive.
This is exactly why, movies suck now. Who needs some bullshit Hollywood movie when you can turn on the news.

mhm, yes. yes he will. eat it leftist scum, your days are numbered

Its gonna be super fun this year watching both USA and UK get absolutely fucked because of their own retard voters

He's going to rape our rapist.

Were gunna bomb the F out of you Luxembourg.

You're a supreme faggot, aren't you? Part of me likes you guys, but it's shit like that that makes me can't wait til we global warming you under the ocean.

And 39 of those people work for Buzzfeed/CNN, and the last one is John Lewis trying to figure out where the AOL comes from.

this

can't wait for the riots so that libtards will get mowed down

A women isn't president ,he already earned my vote.

This is a good point -- you know how fucking embarrassing it would be to have a lady "President", I mean wtf, really a fucking woman?

If anything, at least it's not some hoe, especially not that Moloch worshiping cunt.

Get used to it cunts

Imperator Trumpus Magnus isn't going anywhere

He's going to fuck YOU in your tiny shitskin cunt.

like pic related you mean?
You best watch your whore mouth before we go "glorious revolution" on you again.

>this are all
>find them directly in trump's twitter account
At least use fucking English if you're going to make a shitposting image.

It problem with his English?? A grammar and
English 100% correctly, with best words well spoken bigly.

Can I get sauce on the video of this pic?

We're already fucked. What do we have to lose?

So he's an absolutely brilliant man who usually gets everything he wants, destroys the lives of those who betray him, hates the Jews, and made Megyn Kelly eat her parents?

I like him even more.

Like, so funny

>Then you must hate America.

well, A.I. thinks so..

I have no idea, my man. I got it from here and reverse image search just links to here and a couple tweets using it as a meme.

fpbp. there aren't as many leftists as you'd think, they're just really fucking loud.

Sauce

This, but those 40 people run bots, work for the CIA and never shut the fuck up.

Oh I hope he fucks you real hard.

we were thinking for ourselves for once

yeah