3 million

>3 million
When will you Drumpf tards realize that she is the candidate the people chose?

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he thinks they're people

Fuck you and your digits.

About the same time I realized the voting power that the undead have.

Oh shit, it's keks trips.

For what purpose.

>the people
>48.0%

In 37% of the precincts she won, there were more votes than registered voters.

i really love these smug hillary pepes, also the obvious bait
always gets replies, i shud start baiting with these when none is available

sauce?

And do you have proof to back up your claim?
7 is the holiest of digits.

Forgive me, it's Detroit specifically.
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/
We'll see how the rest pans out under scrutiny.

The United States is a Republic not a democracy.

Now say the pledge of allegiance.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Trump is a pathetic man-child who had the FBI, Wikileaks, and Russia backing him and yet he still lost by 3 million votes.

I am sharing this with as many of you “Clinton won the majority” whiners as I can. Our Founders in their infinite wisdom created the Electoral College to ensure each STATE was fairly represented and they accounted for population with the formula for the number of Electoral votes per state. They believed that one or two densely populated areas should not speak for the whole of the nation. This should finally put an end to the argument as to why the Electoral College makes sense over the majority ( it won't however Because liberals are insane):

- There are 3,141 counties in the United States.

- Trump won 3,084 of them. Clinton won 57.

- There are 62 counties in New York State. Trump won 46 of them. Clinton won 16.

- Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 2.5 million votes. In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan,
Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond). Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.

- These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles. The United States is comprised of 3,797,000 square miles. When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of
territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election. Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc) don’t and shouldn’t
speak for the rest of our country.

- Finally, Donald Trump campaigned as if to win 50 individual state elections as per the Constitution. He did it. So you want to say he doesn’t have a mandate from the States?

Meanwhile Clinton and her cronies continue to cry about Putin. Wah, wah, wah!!

Sorry. Not tired of winning yet!

It can easily be fabricated lies mate. The media has been on Trumps side from the very beginning. There is a thing called fake news. Have you heard of it?

>lost
>actually won
>Hillary merely received 2.865 million votes more
Don't forget that Hillary was supported by Obama, the establishment, the media, cuckservatives, the CIA, the MI6, Ukraine, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Norway, ... and she still lost.

Wink and a smile, baitman.

Hillary didn't even win the majority of the votes thanks to millions of people voting for Gary Johnson, Shill Stein and Egg McMuffin. She only received 48.2% of the vote compared to Trump's 46.1%.

I'm sorry I'm having trouble remembering.

But who won the 2016 US presidential election?

fuck democracy

Wtf I love leafs now.

I hope best korea nukes California.