Trump Scandal in Tokyo, Mossad leaks intel

Hello Sup Forums,

You may have heard about the fake news regarding Trump and Russian prostitutes. Well, let me tell you, it is fake news and I know because I am an insider at the Mossad. What Trump did do, however, is far more obscene and took place in Japan. I will leak the intel I have in this thread in you care to see it. I thought Sup Forums should know.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video22299013/hatsune_miku_cosplayer_masturbation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What, did he barf on their PM or something?

Trump recently had a secret meeting with Shinzo Abe in a Yakuza run sushi bar after hours in Tokyo. After many rounds of Sake, Trump was in the mood for a good meal. Abe knew what a pervert Trump is, after all, he recently spoke with Putin who told him about the pissing fiasco in Moscow.

"I will treat you to a time honored delicacy, Trumpu-sama" he said.

Before he realized it, there was a Korean comfort woman in a Hatsune Miku wig laying on the bar butt ass naked with an impressive arrangement of sushi laid out upon her.

...go on

>Trump
>drinking

"We call this, Tako no onahole, Donarudo-san. Please enjoy this to your heart's content"

After finishing the meal Donald told Abe, "Nothing gives me a stiff like the smell of low tide".

"But Trumpu-sama, I assure you this was the finest sushi. The smell is from this comfort woman. She is a Korean dog!"

>I am an insider at the Mossad

Yeah right i also heard trump buy a loli dakimakura when he was in japan

Source:me, trust me

"you gooks all look the same anyway. Shinzo, that was a nice dinner, but why should I believe you Nips won't rip us off in trade? We have a lot of weebs that need waifus. Nobody finds better waifus than I do and these otaku faggots won't settle for cheap Korean whores.".

Shinzo knew Trump meant business and needed a release after that fine sushi dinner. The copious rounds of Sake were only pouring fuel on the fire.

"Let me show why we call these Korean sluts comfort women, Trumpu-san" Shinzo said.

I believe you guys

Trump proceeded to fuck her so hard she squirted out an entire live octopus. The chef, Kobayashi, caught and butchered it before it could scurry off. It was sushi grade after all.

"Wow, that's some wild shit. Is there anything you weirdos can't do?"

Shinzo told Trump that he can't seal the waifu deal until they formalize the agreement with a bukakke. Trump was enthused about the idea, but insisted on another round of Sake beforehand. He pissed in Shinzo's cup to show dominance. Abe drank it anyway.

"You wear your saddle well, Shinzo" Trump said.

"You flatter me Senpai" Abe responded.

"Do me a favor, hold this skank's eyelids open while I finish this Bukakke"

"BANZAI!!!!" everyone shouted as The Donald released all over the comfort woman's exposed eyes. Geishas were cheering and throwing confetti in celebration.

"Now, where are these animey androids you chinks told me about?" Trump inquired.

"I assure you, Trumpu-san, that we will take you to Mr. Roboto's factory in the morning, but you should get some rest before we make anime real". Abe insisted.

Trump agreed he should retire for the evening, so he spat in the Korean woman's mouth and left to his presidential suite.

Little did he know I caught this all on video with a camera hidden in a Hello Kitty figurine on the sushi bar. In return for this valuable intel, I only request that you spread the word. If this reaches the media, I can assure I will leak the video footage. When the time comes, I will post another thread with a link to said footage for your proof. Until then, I bid you adieu.

t. Moishe Slivovitz -Mossad

xvideos.com/video22299013/hatsune_miku_cosplayer_masturbation

Here is a little something to give you an idea of what our classified footage holds.

t. Agent Slivovitz

bump for OP because he is very strange and i think this is a cry for help

John McCain will hear of this!

t. Rick Wilson

You do realize that trump doesnt touch alcohol?
Fucking hillshill concern troll.

He may not touch alcohol but he's definitely a coke head

That's what he would like you to think, Canadian intel is weak. Trust me, the Mossad knows some well buried secrets.

>After finishing the meal Donald told Abe, "Nothing gives me a stiff like the smell of low tide".

kek

Wait a second.
He does not drink alcohol afaik.

Not publicly, that's why we caught him on a hidden camera. Same way you tanned german asylum seekers aren't publicly radical islamists but plow down christmas markets once everyone trusts them.

Get a job or do your homework instead of posting this rubbish.