AMA: Mississippi Edition

AMA about Mississippi

No.. fuck off

why does your state smell like shit also have you ever stuck your peenus weenus in an alligator

Why did the Southern states secede?

An episode of the "Eyes on the Prize" series made back in the 1980s about the civil rights movement had an episode called "Misssissippi: Is this America?"

Is Mississippi America in 2017?

Why the fuck are you posting here and not

Good evening. It is a fine night to discuss the flare and flavor of our beloved Magnolia state.

You guys are alright.

t. Alabama

Why are you so inferior to the Alabama master race?

How long have you been sitting there?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

who bama here

>April 2011

JUST

It's impossible to understand any place without understanding the people who live there. MS is the blackest state in America. In MS we're pretty entertained by the judgement of white leftists who have never met a black person. They simply don't know what it's like. Ask white folks in Boston, Chicago, Philly, Baltimore or any city where whites had to live with blacks and interact on a daily basis. MLK himself said that white folks in MS should go north to Chicago to learn how to hate. Given MS's demographics, we had to devise ways of limiting the harm they could do.

Dear user, you do indeed know the answer to your own query...some thirty five years.

why is everyone black?

What's the biggest dick you've ever sucked in Mississippi?

in upstate New York ask me anything

neva forget 2011

Never forget.

Hey neighbor. Can you throw a rock at Angola from your house?

>ID

Beautiful state filled with beautiful people.

Because we are close to the ocean, which smells like ammonia, which smells like shit.

Less than 5% of people owned slaves, yet more than half of the population were slaves, at least here. Good question to research and learn some history about.

I've never seen that desu

I don't distinguish between different types of shit.

Aww yeah we got the flavor and the flare.

Thanks Alabama

Fuck off Alabama

It's all true.

The dick of infinite cum.

Was the state named after the river or the other way around ?

>Because we are close to the ocean, which smells like ammonia, which smells like shit.
right but have you had sex with an alligator yes or no

No one gives a shit about Mississippi

t. Mississippian

Collins, MS reporting in. Didn't know there were many other Mississippi Sup Forumsacks around.

yes

did you know that you are apart of GroßAlabama?

Fun fact: we play a shit ton of Dark Souls for some reason

And grand theft auto. Reminds us of Jackson where all the niggers are.

This is true. I'm convinced that most white leftists aren't aware that MS is the blackest state in America. That or they don't care and can't be bothered.

If you can tell, it's not blacks I hate. Sure I feel frustration and anxiety toward them, but my hate is reserved for white leftists.

Gulfport here. Fuck niggers.

this is now an Alabama thread

Mississippikeks BTFO

Well done.

>drive from Mississippi to Alabama

>the grass is LITERALLY GREENER

i'm jelly

Can I get a template for that?

superior fertilizers created by our Huntsvillite scientists friend

Alabama your gas stations are poo in loo level shitty. I thought ours were bad but outhouses would be an improvement to the shit y'all call gas station bathrooms.

We were first. This is Alabama's flag. It is an X. They are still working on the alphabet over there. Also

Good god that is a nice looking piece of land.

It does seem well manicured doesn't it? I wonder what kind of grass that is.

state that most whites voted for trump. 93%!!!! I wonder what causes them to be that heavy gop in recent years

>ID: says fag

Also, obligatory. Ox is peaceful tonight.