SJW tells a completely true story about police who didn't respect that his parents are rich

Fake or Real? You decide

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/21/us/mississippi-church-fire.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hoops or bullets
this is comedy retard

I swear to you this is being told as a true story. I realize it seems to be satire but I know this person and read the comments. This is meant to be taken 100% seriously.

100% real

>folx

A new word for the 2017 Newspeak Dictionary.

WOKE AS FUCK

I've got more. The comments are giant

>taking notes

It's bullshit. No traffic cop is going to bother writing down all your answers. They ask probing questions to try to catch you in a lie, they aren't transcribing everything.

>see suspicious black "person"
>ask question
>get shot

Wow great advice there, Mr. Black Folx!

make sure to like, comment, and subscribe

Even if this is real, the biggest take away from this is that he didn't get shot because he didn't act like a nigger. Sad that he doesn't see that.

Why do you cunts block out the names?

I'd rather not have you seek and destroy which would sort of vindicate him. He's a black sjw that's searching for "omg im so sorry white cops are the worst" or "that didnt happen" in which case you get fucking hung and labeled a racist because you don't believe this incredibly real true story.

You're a faggot for trying to save these cunts.

Stupid niggers. Almost makes this guy's story sound believable:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/21/us/mississippi-church-fire.html

you have to admit, if Sup Forums raided him it would fuel his victim complex and give his blog more ammunition

Who cares. It's not our responsibility to protect his fragile ego. Thousands of people calling him out for an obviously fake story would silence him.

do you think he meant rockafeller the oil giant was in who whitebro with chicksister meant?

or bobby rockafeller that sells chains for 50 bucks outside malls

I guess there's two lessons here. Cops can be assholes and just put up with their petty bullying

This is where /b doxes you

>unwarranted questioning
top kek

>On the latest episode of Racism America

Stopped reading there. If she's sincere, she won't start her sentence with a playful words.

>It's not a crime [to be black]
Soon, nigger

I'm going to do it now, it's not hard to find someone just by searching for their post content. I wouldn't have done it but now, specially for you, I will.