youtube.com/watch?v=8C3YWv9PIvc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9734KF0KblQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmjk8GddRIM
youtube.com/watch?v=0nCKOqJzBzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Twix or Kit-Kat?

twix, bitch ass nigga

Have you ever had canned soup?

yes, its complete shit and you shouldnt eat it.

You didn't write "Sup Forums" on the page.

You most likely stole this image from another board or maybe reddit.

WHAT'S YOUR GAME

How much dick do you take?

this is what Sup Forums has become, Sup Forums-lite

fuck you all, go back to fucking reddit

what do you think of alt right Jews?

How greasy is your hair?

If war broke out between USA china, or USA [insert sandnigger organization here] would you sign up to kill some coons?

they are filthy kikes

I only shower twice a week

I wouldnt take sides

Any guilt for the Holodomor? Hard mode: no lying.

gas yourself

these numbers don't lie

never happened

ARE YOU A FRIEND OF THE WHITE RACE AND WHITE NATIONALISM???

Have you ever drank bailey's out of a shoe? Do you wanna go to a club where people wee on each other?

Is it safe to drink fluoride

Does Zyklon B make hair greasy?

what do jews think happens when u die?

Lmao. I know this faggot.

Yes

Probably not

1. Why is your race ruining the world and trying to destroy the Aryan race?

2. Why are you all so ugly and ratlike?

3. Why did you steal the religion of Hebrewism and pervert it into Judaism?

Aren't real Jews Black?

Do most orthodox jews believe the racial supremacy stuff in the Talmud?

You hear what G-d thinks about you for the rest of eternity and it will never get better.

Jesus is Savior

During the day of reckoning, what do you prefer? Oven or rope?

it is toxic in high doses
just like anything, even vitamin c and water

whatever user

Shalom bro.

My sister, while not as observant as I am, wants to study things she's forbidden to study, i.e. Gemara and the works of the ARI and RaMChal. She isn't married yet but she's in her late 20s. How should I handle this situation?

Do you think you are special?

/pol is 90% Jewish bibi

Do you believe in God?

Do you worship Satan?

Who do you prefer- Muslims or Christians?

Do you self-identify as 'white'?

Do you think all Goyim are subhuman?

>orthodox Jew
>clearly not looking like a Jew

Should I dump this?

Why are u posting pictures of Hitler who had visceral hatred for ur forbears on an Anime forum? Why call urself an orthodox Jew when u have such a lack of respect for those who came b4 u?

Black people (aka the Hebrew Israelites) are the real Jews, you're a Khazar Edomite.

we were, but we global warming

>1. Why is your race ruining the world and trying to destroy the Aryan race?
Because Esau is the devil.

2. Why are you all so ugly and ratlike?
Because of cousincest

3. Why did you steal the religion of Hebrewism and pervert it into Judaism?
lol that is ridiculous :^)

yeah, it says in the Kuzari that Jews are a higher form of life than goyim.

Rope so I can tell everyone how sorry I am for being molested

Absolutely

I'm guarding my eyes so please don't. Keep that shit in Sup Forums.

I'm a conservative Jew. What do Orthodoxes think of Reform Jews? I once went to a synagogue with a female rabbi, would she be accepted as a legitimate rabbi among Orthodoxes?

No. Women aren't even allowed to study most of the material needed to become a rabbi.

fuck off and die you shitstain waste of skin. Comparing Fluoride to VitC

your opinion on negroes?

Is there really a jewish conspiracy to rule the world?

Is white genocide part of it?

Lmao why are all black supremacy theories stolen from White and Nazi ones?

do u support a zionist state?

Only my favorite page

Just let go, dont tell her what to do. Shes insane. Oh and tell her about what it says in Shuchan Aruch how its better to burn Torah than to teach it to women.

Anyway, the bitch wont listen so let go. When you go for shidduchim put on your resume you will ONLY consider women who are zahair in regards to halachich dress code. If all Israelite males agree to only date tzniusdig women, we can wipe out untznius whores from the face of the planet in one generation.

Yes

>I know G-d exists.

>Do you worship Satan?
I dont but if I (G-d forbid) did, I would say no either way, so you're stuck.

>Do you self-identify as 'white'?
No.

>Do you think all Goyim are subhuman?
No but majority of them are.

lol you shouldnt but its fucking outrageous

shut up faggot

shut up you filthy nigger

What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Shayetet 13, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Hamas, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Israeli armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Israeli Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

when will you take Moshe Feiglin's advice and just order Gazan's to leave or be destroyed then just carpet bomb the place to dust and build some sweet ocean front condos?

They are Jews but they do not practice Judaism.

No, absolutely not.

Most of them are degenerate, but some are bros.

Yes

Kinda

Im a non-Zionist

lol youre a faggot

Why don't you accept Jesus as Christ, user?

What's you opinion on anime's frequent use of Kabbalistic astrology?

Does it offend you to see traditional Jewish mysticism gutted by contemporary anime?

West coast jew. What part of the entertainment sector are you pulling the strings on?

And is your family East coast jews that control the banking industry or DC jews that manipulate our government?

cause its a crock of shit

youtube.com/user/ToviaSinger1

My siddur.

i dont work for the media you fuck face

Stupid fucking goy

Lie more kike

jiggaboo, i choose you

What is your jam?

Hitler was a terrible person

youtube.com/watch?v=8C3YWv9PIvc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9734KF0KblQ
Clock is ticking, Schlomo

How can you be a Jew without practicing Judaism?

>black people

*Which* black people? Africa is the most diverse continent on earth with tens of thousands of ethnic groups and languages.

Jew here. Fuck off we're full.

Whatever, youre a fucking pussy which is why u can only beat up people weaker than you or with only your closet faggot homies or both, all cause u grew up without a father. you arent a real man. The bible says only a man who conquers his spirit his strong, and you arent. Fuck off Billy Reuben.

The lost children of Africa (Judah).

A Jew cant lose his Jew status. But they lose their benefits.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmjk8GddRIM
:^)

Are you that Mathias Rex guy that created threads some time ago? Is Hitler not enough of a Messiah-like figure for you to accept Zionism?

lol

What do you think of Christians who are pro-Israel?

More hebrew israelites

I love these, i got a lot of subs to these types of channels

theres a reason black guys get the best girls ;)

The "Black Hebrews" hypothesis seems very ahistorical. We can look to other isolated Jewish populations and see how they retained knowledge of the Hebrew language and Jewish traditions for over 1000 years (Yemenites and Ethiopian Jews being two examples, also Iraqi and Persian Jews). There were zero synagogues in west Africa when slaves were taken not to mention there is no evidence any of the slaves were originally Jewish (most of them were actually Muslim or animist).

There is no temple. You cannot worship in a way that is pleasing to God. How do you justify continuing to reject salvation?

The current "Jews" aren't real Hebrews, they worship Satan. All the prophecys point to enslaved Ameridians and Africans that are in America.

Why are all the tribes Native Americans or black Americans?

This is ridiculously anachronistic.

lol u r dum dude

Get off Sup Forums you double nigger. You will never be a Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=0nCKOqJzBzc

lol

Why would he be?

The general phenotype differs between the northern and southern Kingdom, and all the men in the different tribes of Israel
aren't the same.
Like today with the fake jews, they aren't the same.

>1. Why is your race ruining the world and trying to destroy the Aryan race?
pro-tip. read talmud, Jews want world domination.

Why wont your women fuck jewish men...Do they not know that if they don't have askenazi children there wont be any in the future?

>Haitians, black Americans being listed as tribes of Israel
>Haitians and black Americans were only around after the 1700s
>tribes of Israel

Lol, you'll be sorry when god punishes your Edomite cave beast ass.

Kek, if you were egyptians, but also israelites, does that mean you enslaved yourself?

Also Yakub dindu nuffin wrong, he's a good boy.

Ashekenazi is a fake ethnicity, it's just southern italian genes, they don't lose anything by changing their dna to a more superior dna, but they should instead breed with negroes, every Jew must be forced to be married with blacks.

Un fucking real...the 26% european admixture has made you literal retards. At 70IQ you function in your native habitat at 85IQ you are literally fucking nutcases

cause we are ugly as shit and are spergs and we are betas or TFLs at best

Also frum Jewish women crave black cock 24/7 but think black converts are unsexy. They hate having to be stuck with frum Jewish men because we arent the bad boi.

The average Hasidim has like 10 kids. Maybe 1 of those will become a liberal reform who marries an azn girl. Still 9 will continue to be Hasidim out-breeding goyim.

>pic

I love this idea