How Sup Forums ruined by life

>be me, neet, high school (graduated by now)
>watch TGSNT (greatest story never...)
>"holy sheeeit nigga holcaust was duh holohoax"
>go around school telling kids that holocaust was fake, using printed out statistics as facts
>the news spreads, and teachers talks to me about it
>now known as the "holocaust" kid
>office calls me down and finds loads upon loads of nazi swastikas on muh phone
>they tell me that hitler was a horrible man who genocided millions
>cri.jpeg
>everyone accuses me of being a nazi sympathizer/racist
>mfw im sikh

Sounds like pol saved your life.

Just tell them it's all good cause sihks are bro-tier

I told them that Hitler was a good artist. He just needed to make the characters in his paintings more proportional.

I legit laughed at that

same lol

i tell people the holocaust didn't happen no one cares, everyone thinks I'm smart so they believe me most of the time; don't even have to hide my power level at uni

I was just joking around saying that it was a hoax to my gf. Turns out she's Muslim so she already knows. Kek

Mexico is pretty based about some things. I would love to see them try to organize a gay pride parade in some areas of Mexico.

Almost same thing happened here

>browsing pol for a while
>few friends
>get picked on all the time
>a week before this a kid put his ass hairs on my grilled cheese and made me eat it
>mom drops me off (grade 11)
>ass hair bully is right there
>smirks and says "heyy buddyyyy", my moms still there and can hear everything
>lose it
>start shrieking "kike" at the top of my lungs
>lunge at him
>wasn't in good shape
>awkwardly grab a hold of him as he panics
>already sweaty
>tumble to the ground and roll into a puddle as he desperately tries to get away
>fight gets broken up, all my mum saw was me shrieking "kike" and charging a guy who said hi to me
>she doesnt go to work that day, heads straight into school to talk to councilor
>in and out of principals and councilors office all day
>tell them I only screamed it because of this website
>they ask me to show them
>pull it up in front of them on principal's PC
>anime tranny, cuck, swastika thumbnails
>pepe the frog
>they don't say a word
>had to apologize to ass hair bully
>had to meet with councilor 3 times a week until graduation

this shit is why im glad i didnt discover Sup Forums until i was 20

You sperged out, buddy. Your fault.

so true

>mfw I'm Sikh

>dating a muslim

>used be the the 9/11 kid in high school
>hey you guys should watch loose change

The worst part really is that social media remembers forever. Your actions can be documented in history, no matter how insignificant. This includes any slip of your power-level.

You completely fucked up there. You never fully show your power level and give the mega red pill.

Either give small red pills to normies and never talk about the (((holocaust))) to a leftist or a place where is a majoraty population that is left wing like
>California
>(((New York)))
>major cities center

If they asked you about the (((holocaust))) just tell about the numbers were over exaggerated and that gas chambers have flaws in order to be a gas chamber

Sup Forums didn't ruin your life you did. Seriously what kind of autist prints off sheets of graphs on the holocaust and goes around handing them out to people telling them the shit never happened. Can't see how strange and awkward that is? Fuck, if it wasn't pol you probably would have done some other weird autistic shit so really don't feel bad -- in the end you were destined to ruin your life.

thats what happens when you act like a retard in real life

I fucking hate niggers.

But I don't act like that in real life unless they wronged me personally. Otherwise you treat them like human beings.

And just saying not much is going to come out of convincing people that the holocaust didn't happen. It clearly wasn't the big ol 6 gorrilion Jews that they talk about but it did happen and I think that is the entire point.

I mean look at what happened when they declassified the 9/11 papers: nothing.

Hindsight is 2020 but for anyone planning on doing stupid shit in the future I kinda advise against it

tl;dr don't do stupid shit in public because they don't care and it makes you look bad.

Keep your plebbit memes there faggot

Thags why you never reveal your power level, i started browsing Sup Forums when i was underage too but never talked about the thing i read here in school, maybe because i was a loner with no friends but you get my point.

At least you were using graphs and statistics and not just going around ranting.

such is the life of a leaf

Some subhuman curry nigger who works in a sweatshop all day for 3 cents an hour thinks he can tell people what to do

Highschool is bullshit. Dont worry.

>1.68 MB
>How Sup Forums ruined by life Anonymous (ID: xl5c/pc1) 01/15/17(Sun)22:40:13 No.107

That was some pretty sikh shit bro.

I think pol has been better for me overall. I am much better at debating, I think more critically rather than taking things at face value, and I have a genuine interest in politics now. Pol has made me hate degeneracy now and I've been living life to a higher standard than before.

The down side? I really need to stop talking about the day of the rope when I'm drunk. Also a few weekends ago I was drunkbooking and went on a full on 14/88 gas the kikes race war now sperg out on Facebook. The one so bad it'd get you fired from your job and disowned by half of your friends.

spbp

My sides

We call them cotton spinners now.

in reference to their sweat shops and their old Ghandi proposed flag.

Should have claimed muslim bro.
Free pass for antisemitism
>muh Palestine

Holy fuck cunt im a sikh cunt too, thoughts on Khalistan?
Also "Sikh ik vakhri qaum hai"

Fuck off hindpoo, you're not a sikh.

No, the kind of people Yuri talks about have fucked up the world though.

These RL red pill stories are the best

Stick to your guns kid! Own that shit and they will respect you your character must be strong!

Same here. Became more interested in world events, have better argumentative skills and able to rip apart any libshit argument by explosing the flaws in their argument.

The downside is that when I am drunk, I can't keep my power level in check, and I start to argue some 14/88 stuff with my family members

I personally have a problem where I am often forced to justify natsoc, while unironically, I am just a white nationalist and I wouldn't want to implement actual natsoc since it's too much geared towards world conquest stuff, rather than being relatively peaceful society of whites that only BTFO the countries to declare war on them, not some random countries that do not give a fuck about you become MUH LEBENSTRAUM or some shit

I mean, I find it genuinely exciting to push this natsoc stuff anonymously, but I personally do not wish to associate much with the white power thugs and skinheads that much so I would never push natsoc stuff in real life

All I hear in this thread is how you spergs couldn't control yourself in a social situation.

Instead of keeping a level head, you immediately went full aspergers on the people you were around. Next time you go out in social situations, you should prepare yourself being doing something completely out of your comfort zone. Seriously. Go out and shout to the sky for like 10 minutes if you have to. Anything that gets you out of your comfort zone. Get out of your fucking heads so much.

When you stare at this site, you are only talking to yourself.

This is easy to say, but it gets difficult, because when you learn the redpills at Sup Forums and somebody in real life says stuff that is so ridiculously a lie, it becomes hard to not contain myself.

Best way how I cope to the situation is that I avoid discussing politics with normies and stick to small talk if I sense that they are going to spin liberal lies when we touch the politics topic.

Obviously what OP did is autistic as fuck and I would never sperg out this hard, but I am saying it's not that easy to keep the powerlevel always hidden.

Don't worry bro. I'm sure you are bro-tier.