Brother Nathaniel

What does Sup Forums think of him? Is he black pill?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hAd1z-OlWGs

>a Jew puts on a costume and Sup Forums because he's on their side
Fascinating.

> hating an orthodox christian
hi jew

Nathaniel, as a jew (by blood, not by faith) knows all the hidden jewish stuff, and he exposes them everytime he can. i actually met the guy. He is a very interesting person. A very devouted christian who doesnt want the jews to control the world, and who wants the west to succeed

He is Jewish and that is how he dressed up. It takes 1 minute to read into him.

there is no problem if they convert

True enough.

exactly... especially since he preaching the truth about the jew threat

there do exist jewish defectors FYI. plenty of them exist, historically speaking, and he's one of them.

He loves Iran and literally wants to put his own people in ovens if they don't become Christians.

He will call out Trump for everything he does Jew wise but he seems to like him a lot more then Obama.

I know, I don't know much about the orthodox but I always assumed he dressed as a priest. He might be a brother in faith but I don't consider him a "brother".

Im catholic but he is truly a gods man. He speaks the truth, he isn't afraid of revealing jewish schemes and gives proper advice and criticism to current day politicians.

no matter ur views there needs to be more jews like him.

This is the Jewish weakness, when they defect on the goyims side.

Never send this guy an e-mail, you will be on his list forever.

He's just another merchant who found a niche to make money off morons.

bump

I for one welcome my new money-making jewish niche overlord.

He comes off as batshit insane crazy...
DO YOU THINK THAT'S COINCIDENCE?

bump

he's pretty cool, while I admire him being Jewish himself and dedicating his life to exposing Jewish elitism and the horrible crimes that Jews have committed in the countries they live in, I hate when he goes off on his anti gay and anti abortion rants.

>mischling...

One of a few good Jews.
pic related.

>I hate when he goes off on his anti gay and anti abortion rants.
you do realize the lgbtq agenda is an elitist jewish ruse, as is abortion, right??

bump

bump