Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odcPUV3vLEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump

The Romans of course.

The 300 would win, because you provided that they would be standing at the pass of Thermopylae.

my guess is mumluks, mongols or apaches.
mounted combat >> unmounted.
although navy seal would be extremely formidable if he were sufficiently armed.
I can't expect any of these soldiers to keep fighting when a comrade drops every second due to superior modern weaponry

none of these do not have one that doesnt counter it.

the Mongols would win gainst everything but the navy seal

Mongols, easily
If they get their horses

spartans

maybe the zulus due to numbas

No, it means they's be facing the 300 FROM Thermopylae

Navy seal. Snipe their leaders, poison their food and all of them are fucked.

I'd say a basic army ranger with proper equipment and time could take out most of these groups.

Up it to 10 Navy seals and I'll say them.

Otherwise, probably Caesar.

Mongols, their special unit is OP as fuck

The 1 Navi SEAL, given unlimited supplies appropriate to his position, would win. Barring unlimited supplies, the Legionnaires.

Zulu and Maori would perform the worst.

ah shit.

Well then this is important information.

What does the battlefield look like?

>SEAL if enough ammo
if not then:
>Mongol -wouldn't even get close enough to get attacked by any of them- (they hated blood you know) they would shoot a fuckton of arrows a km away before you could say decimated

Navy seal> mounted units>ranged units> numerous

mongols will pepper any force with arrows in a swarm if the navy seal has enough bullets he will win any fight

Maori are more berzerker than a Berzerker is

Fucking navy seal dude all he needs is fucking ammo are you kidding me

It's basically 21st century vs a bunch of fucking dark age niggers

An open field I assume

1 navy seal..

Choot em all. No one else has a fucking gun

By foot in battle formation
Romans

Horse fucking
Close victory of the Mongols against the Mamluks.

If enough ammo and explosives:
Seal.

APACHES!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING MORON THEY DONT EVEN HAVE METAL WEAPONS

Is this a battle royale situation or more like a tournament style thing?

The first hand grenade would have everyone else running for their lives, thinking he is a God.

The Horses would panic at gun fire, the mongols would never get close.

Everyone of these warrior cultures would stop dead in their tracks when their commanding officers head explodes from 300 feet away.

The 1 Navi SEAL could easily win if he has enough bullets.
If the Navi SEAL doesn't, then I would say the 300 Spartans or 50 Samurai+Ninjas.

>150 Apaches

its over

>50 Samurai+Ninjas.

They would get ASS FUCKED. They would lose to the Maori and the Zulu.

The one with a gun

wtf, those shits are good only against siege machinery

I go for the spartans.

Actually 500 Zulus.

They have repeating Lee Enfield rifles.

Now now if there's 50 Navy Seals...

kek'd

>anyone losing to the zulu

come on m8

Well, any of these battles could be won by any of these groups depending on literally dozens of different factors like terrain, but I'm just going to say crusaders because DEUS VULT

50 samurai and 50 ninjas? You fucking bet your ass they would. Fuck the fucking samurai, most overrated group of people in all of history

You came to the wrong air space motherfucker

Joan of arc is a glorified cheerleader

I don't give a fuck about Joan. OP should have put Richard instead.

For all the people saying the SEAL, you're fucking retarded. Yes he has vastly superior weaponry, but at the same time, he is but one person. Just seeing the fact that you are up against 300 or so people that may or may not be on horseback would severely hamper that person's psychological ability to fightz no matter how trained you are. He won't be able to focus that well. Especially if you have a detachment of 100 mongols riding full force towards you firing arrows. You'd be more focused on trying to avoid being shot that staying in one place and calmly picking them off one by one. You'd spray and pray. And that won't even kill the 100 men strong detachment.

So no, the SEAL wouldn't win, although he'd put up a hell of a fight and probably permanently scar some soldiers for life.

you honestly think one nazy seal armed with say a M4 or light machine gun could take out 500 Zulu bumrushing him or at least 150 Spartan spears thrown at him before they got close enough to hit.

he doesn't really have enough ammo, though.

Joan of Arc is absolute trash.

Her name is only remarkable at all because any time people want to talk about knights, that's really the only girl knight people can think of.

Eventually the navy seal needs to sleep.

That's when the ninjas kill him.

>Just seeing the fact that you are up against 300 or so people that may or may not be on horseback would severely hamper that person's psychological ability to fightz

And watching 50 men fall over dead almost instantly wouldn't?

Whats a loadout for a navy seal look like? Given this isn't a mission so he wouldn't need dead weight like radios, med kits, and could carry multiple weapons and bags because he doesn't have any place to be.

Zulus. All they gotta do is zerg rush provided all other forces are on foot.

Ever read a Connecticut yankee in king Arthur's court? The future man makes Gatling guns and other 19th century tech and defeats 25,000 knights

m-4 with 420 rounds, glock 19 with 75 rounds

It would be
*wait for it*
THE MONGOLS

The only thing that can stop mongols from mowing down everyone with their horse archers is a good mamluk charge.

>All they gotta do is zerg rush provided all other forces are on foot.
>100 Mamluks
>100 Mongols
Yeah, they'd get trampled.

Presuming they all had infinite ammo.
Seal > Mongols/Apaches > everyone else
limited ammo
Seal would probably win assuming he had enough ammo.
Then it would be after that.
Romans (Superior armor, Best leadership, Good mobility, Pila and Testudo effective against would be cavalry and archers, highly disciplined and well trained) >Crusaders (Superior Armor, high quality singe combat weapons, (no other group aside from Romans could tactically overcome the armor discrepancy,) Good training) >Vikings (Presuming High quality armor, high quality weaponry (Dane Axe, Ulfberht swords, etc) >Spartans (Mid tier armor, Good shields can resist Archer fire, spears obviously good against unarmored opposition and cavalry, Low mobility, everyone above them has high mobility and better armor/weapons, good discipline) >Mamluks (cavalry, mid tier armor, high quality weaponry, superior mobility, enough striking power to overcome those beneath but not the tactical advantage of those above) >Samurai (Low tier armor, mid tier weapon quality >inb4 1000x folded steel, Ninjas would be good man for man but couldn't overcome high armor or formations) >Mongols (limited ammo means I would assume every rider carries only 50 arrows max on account of their not being saddle boys/maidens who would resupply them, Good mobility, cant overcome spears or armor) >Apaches (Cavalry is high mobility, little to no armor, they could (themselves being mounted archers) give the mongols a run for their money, cant overcome armor or formations >Immortals (good foot mobility, armor can't resist high quality weapons and their foot mobility doesn't make up the discrepancy between them and cavalry or between the differences in weapons and armor, low tier in both) >Maori (no armor, good mobility but again it doesn't close their other shortcomings such as weaponry, armor, formations, etc) >Zulu (the only reason Maori are higher than the Zulu (same problems) is better CQB)

Nigga, they're from sparta.

>he wouldn't need dead weight like radios, med kits,
implying this isnt a multi year campaign where he picks off a guy ever other day

>The first hand grenade would have everyone else running for their lives, thinking he is a God.

Except that mongols actually used gunpowder taken from China in siege.

If seal is given prep time, sufficient ammo, and is allowed to use Gorilla Warfare he stands a good chance.

If the Spartans are crammed into a tiny corridor they easily slaughter most other fighters.

In any extended military campaign or a situation where it isn't "open field and everyone kills each other until they're all dead" Caesar wins every time.

You obviously get your facts from movies, if you think shooting into a crowd of soldiers on horseback riding full force towards you will automatically drop 50 of them. A standard rifle may only hold up to 30 bullets. So at max, he can only drop 30 at a time (considering he has perfect marksman aim in a daunting situation like that) before he has to reload. Let's say the reloading process takes the seconds. The mongols ride at roughly 30 miles an hour. Lets say they are 500 feet away by the time he empties his clip. By the time he reloads again, they will be much closer, and once again, he will only b able to drop 30 max before reloading again. And thats only a detachment of 100, not the full 300. He'd be fucked and if you argue it you're a dumbass.

*takes 8 seconds

win against whom?

The Crusaders would win
DEUS VULT

This

>romans have metal shields and plates that could stop a bullet occasionally
>apaches fast as fuck on horses
>crusaders also with armor

unless he was armed with some serious bullets and rifle, he would get overrun

I second the motion of Gengis BTFO'ing all the others

Navy SEAL without a doubt. It wouldn't even be fair.

>says 50 is a crazy number
>proceeds to say he could kill 30

You're obviously autistic. I'm so so sorry, let me correct myself. I should have said very quickly instead of instantly. You happy??

>Crusaders
>Joanne d'Arc

Shit-tier image, desu. If it can't even know that she wasn't even a Crusader then get that shit outta my face

Besides, what kind of Crusader are we talking? 11th-century Norman crusader? Baltic Crusade? Reconquista? Varna Crusade? The Knights Hospitalier in generic 15th century plate?
Fucking tired of tertiary Crusade memes

Assuming the navy seal started with a standard chest rig with full ammo, a backpack with some spare mags and survival equipment, and some NVG's and cammies, he stands a chance. I know navy seals also go through extensive survival training so he could probably make a bow after the ammo runs out. I'd like to see Romans v Imortals

he thinks it takes 8 seconds to reload. it's bait or he's retarded.

64th post best post

150 berserkers? Come on, man, that's not a good option.

Make it 300 Viking footsoldiers led by Ivar the Boneless. That would make them a formidable contestant in the fight.

there's no context, it all depends on the arena. If it's in Africa, you can count anyone with full sets of armor out. If no cover is available, Navi SEAL is fucked (and how much amo can he carry anyway?). If in a forest, horsemen are fucked. If no decent choke point is available, everyone with out a horse is fucked.

M60 AP rounds, Mongols dropped, everyone dropped, switch to the Glock and finish off others, probably carries an m4 as well.
Seals don't "spray and pray" they can identify and fire in under a second.
We are assuming this guy is ST6 or a Seal vet since he has over 300 confirmed kills.

Are you fucking illiterate? You are the one who said he'd drop fifty. All I said was that a standard rifle only holds 30 bullets max. So I said the MAX he could drop was 30 if he has perfect marksman aim in a daunting situation like the one he is in. (In other words no he wouldn't.) You're obviously a dumbass liberal duck that bases his facts off of movies. Read my fucking post before you spew shit from your mouth again, nigger.

Find in this thread where I said the seal would win, go ahead I'll wait

Find in this thread where I said the seal would win autist

How long do you think would it take then?

Never said you said he would you dumbass but you replied to my post defending the seal and I debated.

Now go fuck back off and watch Battle Los angeles

do the crusaders have full plate armor? if so then they may barely beat the mongols, otherwise the mongols beat all the others

>be horse
>be being rode by mongrol towards some guy
>guy starts making very loud banging noises along with cracking sounds as bullets go by
>freak the fuck out because im a horse and have never had any experience with this before

the northmen vikangz obviously
they wuz berzerkerz n shiet they would whoop whiteys ass n shiet

THOSE SPECS

zulu everytime

The Mongols.

They can literally run around picking people off from a distance while everyone else gets slaughtered by the Roman Consorts, the Spartan Phalanx, and the Navy SEAL.

Ha that is a great book

Spartans win unless mongols are allowed horses.

The navy seal honestly. It'd be pretty brutal too.

youtube.com/watch?v=odcPUV3vLEc

1 navi.

guns OP.

navy seal. he's got guns and grenades. is this even a question?

Now if he has a MG, then he has a legit chance. Remember the new MG's in WW2 that basically removed mounted infantry?

Yes, because war back then was as quite as a library, and didn't involve even bloodier casualties than what we see today.

Okkk

in all honesty the navy seal would just call in an air strike and win

The Mongols, Crusaders, Vikings, Spartans, and the Roman legionnaires would BTFO everyone but the navy SEAL, he would take quite a few down before he was overwhelmed.

In other news, take this to /k/.

Zulu
Those fuckers were the Mongols of Ethiopia

>jeanne d'arc
she was literally just a figure head and had 0 authority or say in any military matters, she was never even close to the fighting
who the fuck made this chart

im going with this too just because of the ratios of people and tech. provided enough ammo the one seal would wing against any of them tho.

If there is snow and it happens in a forest, 10 WW2 finns

If the Navy seal had all his modern gear and sufficient ammunition, then he would win.

The Navy SEAL obviously.

The US government spends over $1 million on each SEAL. They are some of the most highly trained operators on the planet. Also if heis given max ammunition it would be a slaughter.

retard

you have overlookened the zulu

kek

if he's armed with plates and an M4 he'd lose to let's say the spartans, but give him a jet,tank or artillery and he's won.

Navy seel