Is he right about NATO?

Is he right about NATO?

yes as long as it makes the EU mad

all nato members should be required to spend to 2% gdp military budget outlined in the treaty

I mean it's the goddamn contract. Need to get some American debt collectors to start calling these bastards.

The only people who agree with Trump on NATO are rural and suburban retards. They probably think NATO is a new brand of Doritos

City people all know about its integrity to global stability

NATO can get fucked it is the shadow governments army, burn it

Germany isn't pulling its weight

Cause we have to ensure there's no more wars with military power, and not diplomacy

t. a country who doesn't pull their own weight

Heem yourself Quebec.

Some already do: Poland, Greece, Estonia, and the UK are all over 2%.

Poland Estonia pay over the 2% guideline and the rest of Eastern Europe will gladly pay. If you guys want to see NATO go and trust Russia this much I have a bridge to sell you.

I think he's mostly right that the rest of the world is piggybacking off NATO, Canada in perticular I perceive as benefiting from NATO almost as much as the US does, while paying far less into it.

The problem is that if NATO actually collapsed it would totally fuck the United States, so it takes some balls to demand NATO partners cough up. NATO gives the US much reach for its geopolitical aims, they call the shots, are allowed to use other countries as a launching pad for their shit, and they can go give a country some guns and they will run off and so something that helps the US.

NATO was framed in wilsonian meme utopianism and thus dangerous to our republic.

Russia only has so much power even in the absence of NATO.

NATO was there to oppose the USSR, so it has actually lost some of its utility. Still quite useful though.

They were able to walk over Ukraine and idiotic Georgia in 2008. I'm fine with lessening it but I'd rather not have Strongman Putin need to invade another country to win another election.

>some

the point is to get most or all it people with your additude who have let half of Europe freeload off of us for a generation

not enough

>HOLY SHIT THIS FUCKING RETA-
oh.. it's just a leaf.

REEEE

???

day of the rake is comin

Why doesn't Russia have an alliance to stop the Nazi germans from ever invading central Russia again?

Yes and No
Yes - most of western europe gives a shit about NATO and thats why they dont put too much of an effort into it (also financially).
No - USA involvement in NATO is beneficial for them as an alternative is a global war that might fuck up USA

Because red Russia collaborated with Nazi germans during WWII

Yes he is.
A continent of 500million with a GDP of 18 trillion shouldn't fear a country of 120 million with a GDP of 1.3 trillion

Yes Russia is not a threat. We should align with Russia and annihilate Islam.

>Russia
>annihilate Islam

Test

fuck nato completely turkey is in it.We have to militarily isolate turkey then invade and colonize it. Open borders with Greece so Greeks can retake their rightful clay.

Not before the gas chambers are revved up, Shlomo.

Thing is, we control water. We can fuck all of the east over by raising the price of our fresh water (which is over 90% of the planets fresh water supply) to astronomical levels. It would solve our economic problems, and reduce both water usage and population. We can keep the US or something as a fair trade partner in return for military backup.

Too bad the government's got no balls and won't do it. We basically fuck ourselves