Sup Forums approved dog breeds

My dog of 13 years just passed a few hours ago. What breed should I get is the most redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OE7A2
criterion.com/films/861-white-dog
liveleak.com/view?i=ccf_1463302813
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry to hear about that user

My dog just passed away a couple of months ago. I don't want a new dog. I want my best friend back!

archive.is/OE7A2

RIP pupper. Sorry for your loss OP.

Can't go wrong with a border collie or a blue heeler. Just make sure you have the time for them before you pick one up.

On a side note, is anyone else getting a lot of Spanish words via legacy captcha?

Doberman is the most redpilled. Followed by the rarer Tamaskan - bred to look like a trump supporter.

RIP Redpilled doges.

I like border collies, but they need a lot of time spent with them, running and playing every day.

German Shepard. Master race approved.

Get a cat, since you lost your best friend of 13 years and you don't really seem to give a shit.

The cat will reflect that well.

checks out.

>tamaskan
I had never heard of this breed. What a beautiful dog.

The European man's dog.

Dalmations are pretty good

Pit bull

Pets are Haram is Islam

Actually shit tier dog unless its breed for police or army

a White German Shepard

criterion.com/films/861-white-dog

I have a caucasian shepard dog and 2 siberian huskies. Threy're probably my best friends right now.

>tamaskan
As long as it's not retarded like a husky

>having dog instead children

Nigger

If you want a great all around dog that is friendly, playful, loyal, smart, etc. then labs are perfect.

If you want the above but less friendly towards strangers, more aggressive overall, and better suited for home protection type stuff get a German shepherd.

If you want a super chill dog that is low maintenance than get a Bassett hound.

sorry for you loss. i know how it feels

*your

They are but unfortunately they're super inbred and there's a huge chance that if you get a dalmation he'll wind up going deaf and/or other medical problems.

Why no photos of based doggie warrior now gone to contentedly gnaw on the buttery marrow-filled bones of virgins under the glorious tables of Valhalla?

Sorry for your loss, OP.

Google "Tamaskan", its a rare breed, but has to be the coolest one out there

Get a new dog immediately.

There is NOTHING that can assuage the grief that comes with losing a dog. Only thing you can do is displace your attention with puppy or noble rescue dawg.

Don't be a faggot thinking you'll ever get over it because you won't.

Sorry about your loss, user.
I've always had Airedale terriers. This was my dog. She just passed away a few months ago too. I've got a new little guy, but I miss her sometimes still. I was sitting with her when the doc put her down... I held her paw until it was over. It sucks.

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off sage die

Fuck off.

>Tfw was giving my 14 year old doggo a belly rub earlier
>tfw found a lump

Taking her in to the vet tomorrow

This

Doggo died 2 years ago and I'm finally, slowly getting over it

Most likely fat deposits from age. Lipomas.

Boxers have a good personality are a big breed and you don't have to worry about hair every where

agreed, boxers are based.

Boxers are very good dogs, but you shouldnt clip their ears

This thread is making me go all teary in the eyes.

RIP to all these noble dog warriors so sadly taken from their Sup Forumslacks.

cats

I would suggest two dogs. One for protection and security that is a breed like a German Shepherd or something similar. The other would be more of a buddy type of dog, like a Golden Retriever. There was a recent story in news about a guy who broke his neck in an accident and his Golden Retriever barked for help, helped keep him warm, and kept him company until help arrived. If two dogs is not an option, go with the one that you think better fits your situation.

Rate my dog.

Sorry about your pupper. I know it sucks to lose a good best buddy. I had a black lab and it was the best pet I could have asked for. I will probably get another one once I settle down and get a house. Kinda in a transition stage of life right now and don't have the space or back yard to keep a pet happy for the next few years.

F

My dog died 6 years ago and i still miss that fucker every single day. Had him from age 4 to 18. Now I am 24 and still think of him often. There really is no replacement until you get a new one that steals your heart.

this, I have a border collie and he has the most energy of any dog ive had.

English Bulldog

:(

ok desu

liveleak.com/view?i=ccf_1463302813

No you fucking inbred, the world does not need more of those

Still missing you mate

wtf even does that mean, wtf even is this thread

he looks like he loves a good snuggle while you watch tv on the couch after a long day

dogs are really the best animal ever

why not both?

sorry about your loss but no breed is redpilled you fucking retard
shibas are bretty gud tho

Dogs often get lumps under their skin when they get older. My sheepdog had a few of them.

A cat

Get another one. I can't with obviously good dog humans that don't get a new doggie overlord.

Based terrier cross.

So eyes, so good sit, such doggie awesome.

Rest in Peace, good dog.