Daily reminder (especially with recent happenings) that this is still relevant to this day

Daily reminder (especially with recent happenings) that this is still relevant to this day.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks
rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/18/revealed-air-force-ordered-software-to-manage-army-of-fake-virtual-people/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/17/online-persona-management_n_837153.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump 4 the bogpill

>noko
That brings back memories.

I wish sage was still visible so newfags could get the message that they should stop replying to these threads and bumping them.

oh yeah

Basically. The constant infighting is proof

bump for redpill

yeah it's those damn jews faults that everyone on pol doesn't get along!!!
did i LARP good guys?

Obviously not everyone gets along, but the constant infighting and forced memes about how some countries "aren't white" are obviously done and forced for a purpose.

And the whole drama with the guy from TRS and people accusing him of being related to people from other ethnicities is exactly what is described in the second to last post.

>forced memes about how some countries "aren't white" are obviously done and forced for a purpose

Yeah, it's called trolling. Don't be a sperg.

The idea that anyone with power or influence gives a fuck about Sup Forums is obviously false for this reason: it isn't already controlled by those people. They're in near complete control of places like e.g. Reddit that require a hell of a lot more coordination and manpower.

If they wanted Sup Forums, they'd have it. They just don't give a fuck.

>He doesn't know Christopher Poole was the founder of the honeypot Sup Forums.
Or he's
>paid not to know.
He
>Does it for free.

>i-it's just trolling!
>d-don't be a sperg maaaan!!
>g-guys the site that has been mentioned countless times in the mainstream media the election doesn't have anyone of importance or shills caring about it I swear on me mum

You're either a shill or a naive fuck.

The point is exactly that they can't have full control of places like Sup Forums.

So they create threads to divide & conquer and keep people from organizing well, to marginalize certain ideas on certain boards, and they use the board for their own purposes, like they used cripplechan to attack that guy from TRS.

Anytime you talk shit about America or the cost of living here these shills will come out of the woodwork, 3-4 at a time and attack you relentlessly

>Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media
theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks

>Revealed: Air Force ordered software to manage army of fake virtual people
rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/18/revealed-air-force-ordered-software-to-manage-army-of-fake-virtual-people/

>U.S. Military Launches Spy Operation Using Fake Online Identities
huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/17/online-persona-management_n_837153.html
Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media

>Military's 'sock puppet' software creates fake online identities to spread pro-American propaganda

>The project has been likened by web experts to China's attempts to control and restrict free speech on the internet. Critics are likely to complain that it will allow the US military to create a false consensus in online conversations, crowd out unwelcome opinions and smother commentaries or reports that do not correspond with its own objectives.

>Once developed, the software could allow US service personnel, working around the clock in one location, to respond to emerging online conversations with any number of co-ordinated messages, blogposts, chatroom posts and other interventions.

>The discovery that the US military is developing false online personalities – known to users of social media as "sock puppets" – could also encourage other governments, private companies and non-government organizations to do the same.

I can barely comprehend how big of an idiot one would have to be to imagine that the text in the image was written by someone who actually works for the Jews/Israel.

Yet 5 years later, and it still describes the shit you see on Sup Forums accurately, and historically it's how a lot of militia groups and organizations were disrupted.

bump

Who could possibly be behind the recent influx of muslim migrants into europe? Who could be to blame for the crash of 2008? Who could possibly gain from the rise of globalism? Who might own the federal reserve? It truly boggles me to this day.