DAILY REMINDER THAT DONALD J. DRUMPF LOST ALMOST A BILLION DOLLARS IN 1995

DAILY REMINDER THAT DONALD J. DRUMPF LOST ALMOST A BILLION DOLLARS IN 1995.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/billionaire-george-soros-lost-nearly-1-billion-in-weeks-after-trump-election-1484227167
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOL

And?

oh sweetie

>same picture

Yep. Kremlin shills are here.

oh honey

wsj.com/articles/billionaire-george-soros-lost-nearly-1-billion-in-weeks-after-trump-election-1484227167

>1945

>almost

Oh sweet child of mine....

Not an argument. We are talking about Drumpf now.

Daily reminder that Hillary Clinton was opposed to gay marriage back in 2004
Daily reminder that Hillary Clinton also supported the "Anti flag burning" campaign back in 2005 that Libtards CRIED over after Trump supported it after he won the election.
Daily reminder that Hillary lost 1.3$ billion on a rigged election, and still lost

DRUMPFF finally BTFO'd!!! Thank you Serbia for paving the way for Madam President!

>Daily reminder that Hillary Clinton was opposed to gay marriage back in 2004

Not an argument.

>Daily reminder that Hillary Clinton also supported the "Anti flag burning" campaign back in 2005 that Libtards CRIED over after Trump supported it after he won the election.
Daily reminder that Hillary lost 1.3$ billion on a rigged election, and still lost

Not an argument.

>Daily reminder that Hillary lost 1.3$ billion on a rigged election, and still lost

Not an argument.

He didn't lose it. He's been profiting from it ever since.

Hillary Clinton loses $1.3 billion in 2016 with utterly nothing to show for it but legions of unemployed flunkies.

I've lost millions in investing in salt futures - The market is so over saturated with salt recently that the massive over supply without demand increase has caused prices to plummet and make it cheap and plentiful, fuck

>Hillary lost the presidency AND $1.2billion in 2016
lmao

>Hillary Clinton loses $1.3 billion

She didn't lose anything. That was not her money.

>all these autistic faggots not saging when taunting the monkies

At least he had a billion to lose.

Obamamicdrop.gif

>not an argument

Not an argument.

>Random stats you stated are not an argument
>Random stats I post are an argument.
Just posting random things that literally mean nothing now. Thought that's what this thread was.

Lost a Billion and still rich
What a cool fucking guy

most people would've lost their shit and kill themselves under such pressure, "holy fuck, I'm about to crash & lose my entire family's fortune that my father & grandfather build up"

Trump was born in 1946. Why is 1945 listed there?

do you understand what a balance sheet is, or do you understand the concept of a profit and loss statement?

all the buildings all over the world with the gaudy trump signage all over them are contrary to your claims. if trump "lost a billion dollars" his creditors would have liquidated all his shit in court

She'll just give a few speeches and the Wall Street bucks will roll in.

Dumb ass white trash faggot.

>not having close to a billion dollars to lose on anything.

First get $1,000,000,000 yourself, then talk shit okay?

Look at that amount. Imagine having that much money.

He lost close to a billion and still stayed rich.
So that must mean he has more than just 1 billion

How do complete nobodies with nothings feel justified calling Jim a "failure"?

That why he out right calls you haters and losers. When you're that rich, yii don't give a fuck what morons say.
Its probably like white noise to Trump

>Loses a billion dollars
>Still richest president in US history

Yup

t h i s

>only you can sage bait threads - smoky da bare

He used the same loopholes created by the clinton administration in the 90s to write off his loss.

>BTFO

You do realize that "losses" on a tax form do not directly correlate to actual financial losses in the real world, right?

what are you mad about knockoff russia?
Are you sad that even though you put a weird crest on your flag noone takes you seriously and everyone still cares more about real russia?

Hillary spent over a billion on her campaign and still lost. Explain?

Trump is broke. That's the leverage Russia has over him. They're dangling the carrot of business deals in front of a jackass to get it to move where they want it.

>Are you sad that even though you put a weird crest on your flag noone takes you seriously and everyone still cares more about real russia?

REAL RUSSIA C O N T R O L S YOU AND YOUR FUCKING PRESIDENT NOW, DUMB DRUMPFTARD.

unheard of that a business owner doesn't file for bankrupcy after taking almost a billion dollars in losses.
But the God Emperor did, brushed it of like nothing and continued his empire before embarking on his glorious quest to Make America Great Again.

>eat a dick serbcuck

So? Companies lose money like that all the time. Uber lost 1.7 billion last year. And 2 billion the year before that.

>> DAILY REMINDER THAT DONALD J. DRUMPF LOST ALMOST A BILLION DOLLARS IN 1995.

The finance game is like trying to squeeze out a fart after a hard night of drinking... Sometimes you gamble... and lose. Either way you're still a faggot.

ok

So you admit that Trump loosing money is not an argument as well then. Than what's the point of this thread?

>DAILY REMINDER THAT DONALD J. DRUMPF LOST ALMOST A BILLION DOLLARS IN 1995.
Daily reminder that it was done as part of a tax and investor scam that made him even more money.

Whether you find that good or not I guess depends if you have any morals.

>Almost a billion in 1995
>Obama increased debt from 7 trillion to 20 trillion
So Obama's even worse because not only is it a fuckton more, but Trump lost his own money and not the country's

>mfw Assange is a criminal promoting fake news for leaking Hillary's emails proving her rigging the election, but the New York Times are heroes for releasing Trump's illegally obtained tax records

>d-drumpf Russians, s-she won the p-popular vote!

It's pretty obvious at this point that Assange has become a tool of the Russian regime. He's their mouthpiece and can't come out of hiding because they'll kill him if he tries.

Can't believe klompf is days away from going into the White House.

Broke? like looking for coins under a couch broke?

>_REAL_ Russia
glad you can admit it now. You're making progress :)

so?