I Am So Afraid

How can you joke about this man? How can you vote for this??

In 5 days, Donald J Trump will be president and I am literally crying as I type this because from that moment on my friends of color and LGBTQ neighbors will be rounded up and arrested and detained indefinitely in prisons like Guantanamo Bay without trial for the rest of their lives.

How can you sit by and let this happen? I'm crying because everything Obama has done will be reversed and Fascist strippers are taking control and are planning to ruin this country.

I'm crying and I can't even go outside.

How can you do this??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ4GfHUXbUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go away Hillary.

I think they would be more concerned about the Nigger who came before him

Sage this thread

suffer

He has better hair than all three.

>implying king kang is leaving
nothin personell kid

lole

>heh the founder fathers were slave owning white racists and the constitution is a living document that my preferred candidate would have basically continued 8 years of shitting on but i'm going to use them as an appeal to authority in this scenario simply because I don't like Trump. Tough luck kiddo.

this

>that pic
Fuck off, OP.

Trump is the closest thing to the founding fathers that we've had since then. They weren't some kind of philosopher-elite, they were incredibly rich landowners who would rather instigate a massive war than pay their taxes. They hated blacks, they hated the poor, and they weren't particularly big proponents of what we today would call democracy.

glorious cuck tears, go back to africa to preach how WE WUZ KANGS nigger

>there are people who honestly believe Hillary Clinton would be a better president than Donald Trump

Don't forget, even though this post is a troll:
>liberals unironically believe that the founding fathers would hate trump for supporting state rights
>liberals unironically believe that the founding fathers would love Obummer even though he used the constitution to bypass Congress when it was inconvenient to rely on them.

this is ok bait, even has the reddit spacing

KEK MIT UNS FAGGOT

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>LGBTQ neighbors
Time to move senpai

AYO

>I'm crying and I can't even go outside.
Literally shaking intensified...

>Benjamin "Bang the French, my bestest Mench" Franklin having any issue with DJT
>Jefferson not worshiping Donald economic prowess
>Washington not commending DJT on ripping down the Establishment of both political parties

Occupy (((Democrats))) please leave

>I Am So Afraid
You fucking should be you communist.

MAGA

trash bate

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. Watching this guy's campaign crash and burn is fucking hilarious. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

>Presidents turning in their graves

> Strap magnets and surround them with coils.
> Generate free energy and breaking the laws of conservation

Trump does it again!!

I wanna help Grandma Hill over the road so that I can be #withher

cool digits

You should be.

Be very afraid

Wait but all 3 of these guys were extremely strict on immigration and against heterogeneous makeup of society, both demographically, racially and ethnically. Not to mention they all had slaves.

Do liberals even think before they post shit to facebook?

I suppose they're just turning back over now that the nigger is out

YOU. ARE. WRONG.
It gives me such great to joy to say that numb-nuts!

I can't even tell if this is a joke lmao.

Pretty sure the people who rebelled against England 200 years ago would definitely rebel against the United States today. Pretty sure they would also want to simplify the tax system and lower taxes.

>tfw father sits my younger brother and i down to talk about how worried he is about trump taking office this coming week, how the economy and healthcare is uncertain, and how "even bush had more experience" (he was adamantly anti-bush for the wars, but didn't question obama or clinton's foreign policy)

>tfw brother and i both secretly voted for trump

>my friends of color and LGBTQ neighbors will be rounded up and arrested and detained indefinitely in prisons like Guantanamo Bay without trial for the rest of their lives
Better to just have them shot tbqh

>my friends of color and LGBTQ neighbors will be rounded up and arrested and detained indefinitely in prisons like Guantanamo Bay without trial for the rest of their lives.

>Cincinnatus
>man of, by, and for the people
>a successful farmer businessman
>dedicates some years to his country by serving in govt
>improves the country and returns to his farm
>admired and modeled by the founding fathers of the United States who believed that serving the country should be temporary and not a career

I can say confidently that the founding fathers of the U.S. would be extremely pleased that after 130 years we finally have another non-career politician as president. The founding fathers never intended govt to become a career. The founders always imagined that the most successful Americans would devote some of their time to serving the public and then return to the successful living they had before they served in office.

It would be a waste to not use those FEMA death camps since they have already been paid for.

Wjenever I realize this I just remember who won the election.

mods, delete this stupid thread

this isn't even a political discussion, it's tumblr tier personal diary bullshit

If you're just now afraid, from this, after living in this society for all these years with all the evil that goes on behind the scenes leading to our eventual destruction not only are you daft, but it is time to wake up.

I hear all these bipolar socially engineered welfare yuppies either defending the system blindly or turretsing out of the side of their mouth "I'm afraid, I'm afraid, I'm afraid". To which I have to say: why only now? Do you not realize that your little shit parade is more dangerous in its status quo than any one man? We don't suffer from the same mental programmings you, and so your lines don't work on us like they would on your kind. So, defend the people who really kill you while saying canned lines to the people who try to defend your real rights. You will keep on not changing a thing.

>website that wants to ban guns appealing to the Founders of the US

How can you vote for anyone besides him after reading such brilliant pieces of information?

Now you know what those FEMA Camps are for , faggot
Look at all those quickie coffins... LOOK AT THEM ALL!!!

But the founding fathers were basically just like Trump. Rich guys who decided to stick up for the average guy and say fuck you to the ruling class. Didn't one of them go broke and die alone?

>01/15/17(Sun)22:22:22
>22:22:22
:O

It's your fault. You push for party identity, creating an us-vs-them two party syndrome those motherfuckers WARNED us about.

Far more accurate

Oh now you peopl like and respect the founders

>you peopl
Fuck off, nigger.

Are you "LITERALLY SHAKING" yet?

Holy shit you're right

DAY OF THE ROPE

They would have been more buttmad about Obama

>following in the virtues of Sulla
Near the end of 81 BC, Sulla, true to his traditionalist sentiments, resigned his dictatorship, disbanded his legions and re-established normal consular government. He stood for office (with Metellus Pius) and won election as consul for the following year, 80 BC. He dismissed his lictors and walked unguarded in the Forum, offering to give account of his actions to any citizen.[23][24] (In a manner that the historian Suetonius thought arrogant, Julius Caesar would later mock Sulla for resigning the Dictatorship.[25])

Please die slowly

As if Washington, Franklin and Jefferson wouldn't totally approve of Trump. And as if they wouldn't welcome a lapdance from a fascist stripper, especially if she were crying.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ4GfHUXbUQ

Possibly

I know, right? We even have the trucks and everything

>george washington
>liking anyone who had any interest in politics
what

They turned over in their graves in 2008. In November 2016 they were cheering.

gosh, it's like Christmas Eve, and jolly old Santa is really the soul and spirit of the men who dreamed up this Republic, and he is chuckling as he stuffs the stockings of good little revolutionaries all over the thirteen colonies. my heart! i could almost cry to have lived to see this happen. :) :) :)

hello fellow countryman, of whichever of the several states you hail from.

so theyre turning back after the nig got elected?
they seem to be in good...spirits

Kennedy's mistake was being Catholic. He might have evaded execution had he been methodist or presbyterian.

get nommed hilldog

you anons who can do memes, please do some of Trump in Revolutionary era clothes and situations. it would be a great new meme march to start. We could have Trump/Revere, Trump Crossing the Delaware, Trump discovering electricity, Trump signing the Declaration of Independence, Trump throwing tea in the harbor. this would be a great thing to spread around for the rebirth of the nation.

I know some of you anons could shoop Trump and his cabinet into that painting of the signing of the declaration. Imagine such glorious memes spammed into Trump's twitter, what could be a better counter to the leftist crap flooding social media?

sauce for dat?

trump is the closest thing to a founding father the office of president has seen in two hundred years, flaws included

karbo. vore manga artist

Unlike Hillary they don't need a pardon

Oh wow. Thanks senpai

Tbh a scottish-german mutt like Trump running the country would be abhorrent to good old English stock like them. But we already had a nigger so whatever.

I've been noticing that smaller redpill threads and several nigger hate threads have been autosaged and outright deleted among others. we have mods working with leftypol and antifa fucking this board up. turn up the redpills, goreposts, and nigger hate posts to 12 guys. drive them out or redpill them.

It's like you aren't even entertaining the idea of other peoples perceptions differing from yours.

Try to understand the catalysts that cause them to see themselves as the protagonist.

get fucked cunt

Doesn't take much

Why was this low effort troll thread not deleted?

> Liberals hate the founding fathers and their ideals
> Uses them as an example to push their own agenda

Still better than voting for a filthy woman like Hillary. I hope the loss of Hillary Clinton puts into the minds of girls everywhere that they are not capable of being president and should get ready for mass republican rape squads.

Your life ends where my political leanings begin

This meme made me laugh. Not gay like OP's

>1 post by this ID

Libtard get out.