Sup Forums, we have to talk

Sup Forums, we have to talk.

I've been austistically stalking this board for over 4 months and I only JUST found out about this beautiful, wonderful man.

Explain yourselves. Why don't you talk about him more? I've never laughed this hard in my life. I've seen the face of god.

Other urls found in this thread:

humpfilmfest.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

summer is over you faggot

get out

fuck off

only faggots like ghost.
the chat rooms are pure cancer and full of edgy faggots who are going to buy his shit.

We talk about him live during the broadcast. There's always a thread on Sup Forums.
Yesterday too when Styx took a swing at tcr in the now deleted video about the right stuff.

Watching ghost is cool until you realize the show is him soapboxing opinions while hundreds of sad 13 year olds sit in chatrooms planning ways to "epically" "troll" Ghost into shaking around a bag of empty cans, screaming in the mic and tricking them into buying merchandise because it'll upset him soooo much

his stock advice is pretty neat
been looking into learning more about that kind of stuff but i don't know where to start

>4 months
>JUST learning about ghost
Underage b&

But still they listen, and in a couple of years they will realise Ghost was right, just like the last generation of trolls terrorists.

humpfilmfest.com/

It got harder/impossible since some regulations have gotten changed locking out anyone with less than 25k from actively day trading, since they blame small traders for economic issues and not the wild fraud, incompetence and manipulation that cosy our economy trillions. Banks ruined our economy and small time traders get blamed. Rich get richer baka

His show is boring now.

I'm not even sure it's a real radio there's something off about it. How doesn't he have any real callers? the engineer, the cans, I can't shake the feeling something here is not as it seems.

When is the show and how do I listen to it? It seems like something fun to enjoy with other Sup Forumsocks

well shit

He takes real callers every friday.
You can listen at blogtalkradio.com/ghost. The show starts at 4PM central standard time if I remember correctly.

>Why don't you talk about him more?

Because Ghost doesn't apply to every topic.

>I've never laughed this hard in my life.
Thats what got me into his show. Listening to the recordings is what stopped me from becoming a total cuck when I was still in high school.

While ghost is very wise, and smart. He is fucking full of him self as can be. Plus much of his show these days is obviously staged. It seems like his intentionally saying things that he should know that people will make an embarrassing splice out of. Inconsistency on how many episodes of TCR have aired. The numerous firings of the Engin-ear.

go shill him on 8pol just for fun

This

"I'll be sooooo upset if i sell 300 engineer autographs by tomorrow guys"

Hi ghost

I've listened to dozens of the shows and the "real" callers are the same 2-3 people

>watching Ghost
There's nothing to watch you Alex Jones shill. It's just radio.

lurk more before posting newfag

lurk moar

No

Did you see Styx' video is gone?

Which video

He's hilarious, but his entire show is controlled opposition. Listen to his first couple shows of this new iteration (not his old stuff before he went quiet) and note how fake and scripted the "Oops, I messed up my audio by touching my phone's screen by accident!" moments are. There are many.

>Can't believe I did it a fifth time, lol! Crazy!! I hope you didn't mind 15 minutes of dead air lol! Trust me, it won't happen aga-

I'm not going to turn on that much javascript just to listen to some guy talk about things I already know

reading is always preferable because you can more easily skip to the part you need

he is repetative, with his fake constant rage. His opinions are just very dumb and he constantly spews Sup Forums maymays which is cringy considering he is an old fart screaming into the micke about bronies and overplayed splices.