UVB76 IS OUT OF AIR

UVB76 IS OUT OF AIR.

UVB76 IS OUT OF AIR

THE LAST TWO TIMES THIS HAPPENED WERE BEFORE THE INVASIONS OF CRIMEA AND AFGHANISTAN

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
priyom.org/
youtu.be/42GvYyKfR2M
youtube.com/watch?v=42GvYyKfR2M&spfreload=10
google.com/amp/www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/kyrgyzstan-at-least-32-dead-after-turkish-cargo-plane-hits-village-in-thick-fog/story-u2LPfIPUtoWVzzYxZImFlM_amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=42GvYyKfR2M
uvb-76.net/p/last-24h.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Da fugg is that?

1. Bump

2. What tf is that

It's still buzzing m8 (unless this is refering to when it stopped earlier)

Habbening?

It stopped briefly, WORLD WAR 3 IS UPON US

why don't you give us a motherfucking god damn explanation of what in the living fuck a uvb76 is and why it's out of god damn air?

"UVB-76, also known as "the Buzzer", is the nickname given by radio listeners to a shortwave radio station that broadcasts on the frequency 4625 kHz"
It goes BRRRRRRT
no sound
BRRRRRRRT
no sound
BRRRRRRRT

No, stop fear mongering, it goes out all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

but but Putin wants to make Germany and Poland great again

don't worry, maybe they'll just shoot one of your planes down again

again this shit, disproven an hour ago
sage and fuck off

Dont ever post in one of my threads again, you proxy nigger/baka gaijim English teacher.

SKYKING
SKYKING NO ANSWER

SHEMITAH
H
E
M
I
T
A
H

>announcing sage

LAUNCH THE SAMSON OPTION

Actually it was a Malaysian one

dibs on the mongolian

Jesus people. This was a major Happening not that long ago.

UVB76 is a broadcast monitored by people who listen to Numbers Stations. It makes a buzzing sound, reputedly from a live mic held to whatever is making the buzzing. It's been going for decades (almost 40 years I think?)

Sometimes people talk over it.

There's a myth that it's the equivalent of a "dead man's hand" -- its silence will indicate the start of serious shit. Mainly these stories circulate because it seems to have no clear purpose.

You can find out more about this & other nerdy things (still the domain of actual nerds rather than retarded SJWs) here:

priyom.org/

I will post in every one of your threads, forever

can some school me on the filter
does it ever need to be adjusted ?

Looks fine.

QUICK! UNSHACKLE THE NIGGERS!

Test

some autist's hobby

should be in other bred, komrade

Looks like we have a case of OP being a faggot again.

>somewhere at a small 2-man radar outpost in Siberia there is a transceiver whose cable runs a little too close to the hand dryer in the restroom

I thought that not knowing UVB76 would be like someone who has never heard of the Beatles. However, there are a couple people in this thread already.

wait what's that sound...
BBRRAPPPPPPP

fake news cunt

Fuck off niggers it really stopped.

You'll remember me when the army knocks at your door for the draft.

I was looking earlier, it was stopped for over twenty minutes, and I got on AFTER the post was made and there was a discussion

Yeah? You think the majority of people care about obscure radio shit? Most people aren't that autistic

Yes
Putin is going to pull some shit less than 100 hours before a Russia-friendly US President is inaugurated
Genius

Video proof of atleast one skyking (also there was 3 skykings but I was only able to record one)
youtu.be/42GvYyKfR2M
>youtu.be/42GvYyKfR2M
youtu.be/42GvYyKfR2M
>youtu.be/42GvYyKfR2M
youtu.be/42GvYyKfR2M

With us being on the news and all there is a ton of newfigs here.

I am pretty certain that 99% of normies don't have a clue what UVB76 is.

>of at least one skyking
nigger what good does that do

EEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR
EEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR
EEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR
(comrad lunch nukes now)
EEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR
EEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR
That is the only reason this station exist.

Atleast I got one but it's really hard to get it in full when you're half paying attention and you're not even in chrome to click record.

True anons who actually hear it can confirm they heard 3 skykings the one was just to prove something was happening and I'm not just bullshitting

again with this shite pasta.

hint

it is not

Is that one where supposedly the buzzing will stop, someone will say a name or some cryptic shit, and then people die?

I got a skyking recorded from tonight (there was three but I was only able to record one because I was half paying attention)

youtube.com/watch?v=42GvYyKfR2M&spfreload=10
Something is happening tonight Desu

noice, hopefully they invade poland

Please fire the nukes, end this world. I want to be free.

Get over yourself
Instead of hoping for a nuclear holocaust, how about you improve your own damn life?

How can we improve our own life when the society we live in keeps going in the opposite direction?

I can't. The only reason why I'm alive is because of my parentd. Don't want to make them sad desu.

You faggots do know that during this time of night nearly everyday the receiver can't pick it up right?

every generation that has ever lived has had some sort of struggle. stop being a faggot and embrace it.

Lol what does night have to do with a station in the netherland not reciving a signal from Russia thats spread out through out most of europe

P sure the buzzer went off air for like two days while they relocated it. You can visit the old transmission station although there's nothing left inside.

I'd recommend therapy, or watching pickup artist videos
Ro ro, fight the power?

which one?

It was offline for a while at least a week ago.
t. tracking it nearly everyday

I thought it was common knowledge that a happening is 3/4 skykings with 1/2 being a caution

The fuck is this autistic shit?

FAKE HAPPENING

Oh not again.

Finally we shall be a part of the greater slavic union.

I feel you bro. Killing myself means all of my family (lots of family, two brothers I'm close with) would go through absolute hell. I can't imagine what they would do if I was discovered with a whole in my head and my brains leaking everywhere...I pray for all out war so the degeneracy that has sprung upon this world can be purged. Humans had their shot and we fucked it up. Let's let another species have a go at dominating the galaxy, cause we suck at it, frankly.

Could it be because of that plane that crashed earlier ? A roach plane crashed in kyzrgstan with no survivors earlier today
google.com/amp/www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/kyrgyzstan-at-least-32-dead-after-turkish-cargo-plane-hits-village-in-thick-fog/story-u2LPfIPUtoWVzzYxZImFlM_amp.html

STOP! YOU DO NOT REALISE WHAT YOU ARE SETTING IN MOTION

ww3 when?

>NOW

wait is something actually happening? I'm falling asleep at work and need something to wake me up.

Everyone is hearing the fucking weird shit that UVB76 is putting out right now right?

What setup and link do I use to listen? Anons help plz.

what freq?

how did you make that green text?

skyking broadcasting on 8992 just as you mentioned that

>fucking normalfag

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ go to KHz and put in 4625 or 6998, but 6998 has something overlayed on it.

Lad come on

Does that link work for mobile, lad?

Fag detected.

8 4 3 6 5 5 7 9 - CHETKI - ISKUPLENIYEM - RADOSTI - BOTINKI

what sdr program is that?

not sure, sorry.

don't give him shit it's >

>see

he's curious and is wondering of impending doom
>we all are

>Russia taking back what is rightfully their's
>'''''''''''''''''happening'''''''''''''''''

SKYKING yet?

Cheers m8 locked and loaded.

I watched lived. I've been here too long...

skyking (leverage callsign) put out an EAM about 8minutes ago

Release the Kraken!

that statue is spooky

FM? Or other?

I can hear it you retards

>4625 kHz

>Bzzzz .... Bzzzz.... Bzzzz

I recorded one or 3 skykings tonight (I was not paying attention when it happened so I only caught one)
youtube.com/watch?v=42GvYyKfR2M

Just like the Australian radio telescope that found evidence of an alien signal.
Every time the microwave oven was used.

uvb-76.net/p/last-24h.html

For all your BZZZZZZRRT needs.

4625 it sounds like train horns are coming over the broadcasts?

Reporting from my dug out storage container in the Oregon Outback on the boarder with Nevada.

Just got word in from my brother running fuel outta Poland, a full on preemptive land invasion is will soon be orchestrated baiting the Russians into war.

Only 1 is most likely a test.

Wait for skyking do not answer and then we're about ready to light some marshmallows

put squelch on you could hear an English speaker using the phonetic alphabet

Can you just put the happening off until after Friday? I'd like to see commies get ventilated trying to attack Trump.

skyking already broadcasted at the same time a do not answer message, the callsign was leverage