poker

Buy low sell high

Tell them to give me $40,000 more.

Bitcoin

All on red.

I turned 30 into 250k by betting it all against ronda rousey
then did it again the second time and made 300k

that fat bitch is making me lots of money

Set up a small scale industrial cannabis farm. Our new businesses are very short on supply, so it would probably be the best cash crop.

paper backed derivatives

Short Disney stock

Invest it in bitcoins

This

Theres no guarantee'd method. If I were you I'd invest it in getting very classy grooming equipment and very gentlemanly clothing. 1900s-1910s era. Get a job as a doorman, high end chauffeur, or a waiter. Work your way up.

Drugs

Drugs. Or I invest 10% in gold as a hedge, put some in stocks (I know fuck all about finance but I have the internet and a friend who actually does know this shit) and take $3k down to the scrap yard where they auction off towed cars that aren't claimed, buy a couple for $500 a piece, fix them up and flip them for $5-7k. Repeat until profit.

Get a beat up car but have it appraised at a higher value. Then park it in Detroit for the night. Collect insurance and repeat.

If only

Finally someone else with sense.

silver

I'm talking classy uptown jobs only. As long as you look the part (which will cost you 2.5k to look that part), you're in.

Build time machine, bet against Hillary.

so you mean treasuries ?

>Implying you can buy anything with 10k
You might want to check that. No small traders allowed.

Sell drapery. It's more expensive than crack cocaine and so is the profit margin.

nigger dont flood the market

(This does not require exercise. This does however involve a large investment in a few pairs of classy shoes and dress clothes and constant dry cleaning costs)

Buy gun and ski mask and Rob the guy that's handing out the money

Crack is cheap as FUCK..

Always bet on black.

Holy shit so close to a quality get