I believe Spencer is right...

I believe Spencer is right. Should loving your wife (jewish) and half-brother (black) discredit everything you've done for white nationalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

eroshare.com/2eoyaerx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White Nationalism is like Civil Rights movement, fully controlled opposition.

Shouldnt you be hunting antelope?

Hey look it's this thread again trying slide cernivich being caught fucking doxxing people? Kill yourself.

What's that about?

Cernivich admitted to doxxing the trs lads, as far as I'm aware.

How are you on the internet Kenyanon?

Thernović says a lot of things.

What hard working white man did you kill to access Sup Forums, ape beast?

Claims he didn't dox, but said that showing Mike's true picture wasn't doxing.

About 6 minutes into this:

eroshare.com/2eoyaerx

Never make a deal with a lawyer unless you've got your own lawyer.

AHAHAHA WHAT A JEW LOVING NIGGER HUGGER

> I believe Spencer is right. Should loving your wife (jewish) and half-brother (black) discredit everything you've done for white nationalism?

kys stormniggers

Too soon...

Obama? Did you go home already?

goddamn this ugly potato-headed fuck

im no fan of monkey man but anyone who reveals shadowy kikes behind the curtains of white nationalist organizations has to be somewhat okay

I believe Spencer is altright

> trs redpills thousands of people, tries to allow them to organize
> Fash the Nation provides some of the most accurate political analysis available
> blowing it all to pieces is somehow a good thing for white nationalism

Yeah except Cernovich is too much of a cuck to ever name the Jew. He didn't dox Mike Enoch because he wanted to reveal the Jew behind the curtains. He did it for ulterior motives. Monkey man is not one of us. Don't trust that fag

he didn't do it himself though, he passed it off to antifa so they'd do the dirty work for him

he isn't somewhat okay, he's just as bad as enoch

>Cernovich is too much of a cuck to ever name the Jew

Cernovitch IS the jew

Does he literally have downs?

This. Enoch and crew did more for the movement than nearly any group. Enoch individually was incredibly influential and helpful. I realize he was a bit hypocritical and all that, but for fuck's sake doesn't his history give him a pass.

It's not like he just wandered in off the street with a jew wife and asked to be part of the club. He fucking earned it, and now we're throwing him to the wolves without the support he deserves.

Why is eceleb bullshit on Sup Forums?

> be on Sup Forums
> want to prevent the rapidly approaching extinction of your people
> attempt to take literally any action aside from talking about it in a dark corner of the internet all day
> get mobbed by the least productive and most insecure subset of that corner
Post one piece of OC that you've ever made.

Malik Obama invokes the power of Thoth.

Is this who Sup Forums worships? What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

is 'eceleb' a lefty buzzword?

I've literally only seen it used in all my years here to describe TRS. These guys just have podcasts, I think to qualify has eceleb you need a youtube channel atleast..

Anyone who defends this Enoch cunt is controlled opposition as well. Fuck them all.

Yes

Literally yes, why is this even debatable

>STOP WORRYING ABOUT REAL LIFE ISSUES GOY WORRY ABOUT WHAT THESE LITERALLY WHOS DO TO EACH OTHER AND MAKE SURE TO DONATE TO THEIR LIVE STREAMS INSTEAD OF READING THE CLASSICS AND EDUCATING YOURSELF AND FINDING OUT EXACTLY WHO IS TRYING TO PASS WHAT LEGISLATION IN YOUR AREA AND COUNTRY OY VEY PUT DOWN PLATO GOY DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT WORRY ABOUT EBIN DOXXX THAT ONE FAT CUNT DID TO ANOTHER
Sup Forums you cunts really are fucking stupid at times, stop posting pewdiepie as well as he's just pandering to you to change his image so he can keep the money flowing
fuck

asian girls

You can see misery in his eyes.
He has a face for radio.

not the >1 boster

Nah, it's the hallmark of a Sup Forums-tard.

Sup' Malik.

Is that you Malik? You're pretty woke.

make your own opinions, nothing i have heard him say on the podcasts has lead me to believe he is not pro white.

content of a character, etc.