Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BI851yJUQQw
youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know man, a trillion lions is a lot but the sun is just huge

Navy seal

Don't start that dumb shit again

500 Zulus or 100 Mongols

Zulus because numbers and basic tactics (bulls horns) and great conditioning for running and fighting as well as range + melee

Mongols because horse archers and that gives them range + mobility

Every other force is either too static or not enough numbers

Checked and agreed.

Guns own everything.

spartans legionaries or immortals

Saging, but legionaries. They even have a numbers advantage that they don't need.

>t. person who has never seen the movie "Zulu"

Who in their right mind picks Maori

>saging, but legionaries

1 lava

The SEAL could literally just sit on a hill and snipe off the survivors of the ensuing battle between all of them

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:
>>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>>Are X white?
>>Is X degeneracy?
>>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
>The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

the spartans. caesar doesnt have the spears to defeat the mongols.

On second thoughts, why the fuck did I start this thread again? Should've known autists like you would resurface

even if he was dropped in the center of all that shit.

Depends on the rules of engagement. If it was not just a straight up open fight, it would have to be the ninjas. They would just sneak around getting in an assassination or two every night until the enemy numbers were whittled down enough for the samurai to openly engage them.

Those whose right mind is at full mana. That's actually how we screen for that: When a participant picks Maori, he or she subconsciously gives off a strong psychic signal that draws us in. We then mostly enslave them to create +3 cloth armor and bind runes for PvP.

You're fucking retarded if you think the most logical outcome is dumb

Zulus would get crushed by the Mamlukes and knights (heavily armored cavalry). Romans would probably be able to handle them as well considering they would likely have better discipline and equipment.

The actual interesting fight would be between the Maori and Zulus. Imagine both of them doing their war dances at eachother.

youtube.com/watch?v=BI851yJUQQw
youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

100 dacians

The seal.

Sit back and watch everyone kill eachother.snipe remaining commanders. Rifle a few nigs and chinks. Grenade some people amd eatch them all run thinking you have voodoo magic.

How much bullets and what type of guns does the seal have in this scenario?

100 mongols will defeat 1 SEAL.

I'm not taking this any further, you fucking troglodyte.

What the fuck does Jeanne d'Arc have to do with crusaders?

WE

Question: is the Navy Seal trained in gorilla warfare?

They are teained to use any and every weapon darimg back to like the 1800 i belive. I also assume archery is also part of that learning.

That is literally what they were created for lol

So that's a yes?

Autism

The mongols would win pretty fucking easily. It's not even close.

mongol vs apache would be hot shit to see irl

especially as a campaign that lasted for months

The legionnaries or the Mongols.

Mongols ride around and arrow the fuck out of everything else but the Romans who can form a testudo. Gong his Khan and Caeser are also unmatched by any of the other commanders

>Mongols

Win in open terrain. Mobilty + range OP.

>Legionaries

Win close quarters

>Samurai/Ninja

Win urban environments assuming urban environment is full of japs, lose everywhere else.

SAMURAI STRONK, MUH ONE ON ONE COMBAT AND SHITTY SWORD MADE WITH CRAP STEEL THAT SNAPS IN HALF IF SOMEBODY BREATHES ON IT

>Crusaders
Lose against everybody but the Samurai/Ninja in a straight up fight

>Navy Seal
With standard equipment, dead before he started.

If enemies know where he is, dead before he started.

You have to assume extremely favorable conditions for the guy to even live, and for him to actually win the fight, vertually the only strategy would be using a sniper and a fuckton of ammo, which wouldn't even work that well against the Zulu or Apache because they would figure out he must be using some sort of long range gun after finding the bullets, and both would be able to track him before he managed to kill them all. He could also be starved out, since he would be the least capable of all groups of gathering supplies.

he couldn't if 100 cavalry were charging his way.

it's between 100 mongols or 100 mamluks. cavalry + range beats all infantry.

Yes plus steroids.

No but the zulus are

The SEAL sits back with an M60 and the battle is fucking over you tard

underrated

mongols or apaches could just run away, let everyone else kill each other, then pick off the survivors from a safe distance

navy seal definitely does not have 2000 bullets but he might be able to hide

>Entire tactic is to bash people with your shield to knock away their defenses then stab them in the ribs with short spear
>Almost every group wearing armor and have longer weapons

Gee seems like the Zulus are kind of fucked in every environment that doesn't involve extreme heat thus negating the armor advantage, and even then, they still get raped by the mongols.

Mongols easily.

Only apaches would present some trouble assuming they are mounted and armed with bows.

But the mongols have armor, discipline, better weapons, best horses and of course Genghis soo..

Mongols definitely.

One of the most important things about armies was their logistics, baggage trains, etc.

So people like the Romans, who could fight everywhere, are underrated here.

Like, let's do Romans vs Mongols fighting in the Alps without supply lines.

Or Navy Seal vs Maori in an archipelago.

I'm rooting for my ancestors

>SEAL drives an LAPV into the fight and crushes everything

Only hope is the Mongols and Apaches since they ride horses

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Only if he has access to the full arsenal of the us navy and is trained in gorilla warfare

Otherswise you put genghis khan on a battle list. He fucking wins.

mongols it is then

Like if people are gonna assume the Navy Seal just has whatever weapons will let him win the fight, why not just assume he starts off in a fucking tank.

mongols

Dont need 2000 bullets to win this battle. Hell, a few magazines, well placed shots and explosives might be enough for him to win the battle. Everyone on that field most likley will think hes the damn devil woth voodoo magic.

probably the seal or legionaries

>Navy SEAL is this guy

Since this is a fantasy list, why not one Blood Angel in Terminator Armor or 5 Khornish Bloodletters

1 million muslim refugees

Bane.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.