70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>Far too many young men have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles of responsibility and self-sufficiency, roles generally associated with marriage and fatherhood

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

So Sup Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/opinion/stasi-robin-williams-30m-alimony-ex-wives-contributed-death-article-1.1906241
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am 18 and in college. Must I say more?

there isnt that many benefits from getting married

besides financial you really just have stuff like sometimes you need to be married to someone to visit them in hospital if theyre in a critical condition or something like that idk man its hot here and im tired :(

fuck getting married in my 20's i have more important shit to do.

I'm a sperg who dislikes dating.

Maybe those women should dream of being a wife and mother instead of blowing a year's salary on a one day party.

im in pain , my back hurts

Did she make all of those ugly little mutants?

Maybe those women should dream of being a wife and mother instead of blowing 50 dicks a year.

there fixed it for you

I've been in the same relationship for 10 years. We both make a good living, and we plan to have children soon. But we're not married. What's the point? I'd rather keep the money of a marriage for something else.

because women around here all suck. it's very hard to find a good woman now a days

because feminism is destroying mens lives. Fucking truth.

>millions of young women who dream about a wedding day

>getting railed by guy #142
>"I just can't wait to for that special guy to marry!"

1) fuck that noise. i wanna do drugs and shit until i am 30

2) i fuck other marrie women with chidren regularly, have no faith in marriage

3) i am poor as shit

4) not quallified for shit

boomers had it so easy man

Because I don't trust anyone, firstly

No virgins girls left to marry. Simple as that.

Why would you marry if you can barely make enough money to pay for your own living.
It will change under Trump once he creates proper jobs

You are a colossal moron

becouse of women.
I was always open to hang out and befriend a woman.
The problems is women dont know how to be friends. By "friends" they understand only friendzone.
If you dont fuck them silly you are a "friend" now, if you dont treat them like shit, you are a "friend". That "friend" you never talk to or do anything with.

I can do it, I did it many times, I constantly made her feel like shit, just so she knows im that "bad boy", I fucked them silly, but after a while they decide to quit me becouse I was a dick. The only difference between a friendzone and dickzone was that on friendzone we were hanging out for breakfast or suppers, on dickzone after a few weeks she just blocked me, unblocked me, had sex, i didnt reply to few phone calls, block again, unblock, she says she fucks someone else, i say ok dont care, she is furious comes again for sex, blocks me again this time with no returns.

So its never ok. You are friendly, you are a bitch, if you are harsh to them, you are a dick.

I'd rather just go down and get married with no ceremony. Maybe have a small party after. I doubt i'd ever find a women who wouldn't want the stupid huge look at me attention wedding.

Your genes die with you, faggot.

personally I blame capitalism for my shortcomings

really makes you think

i could be, but thats a pretty baseless insult m80

I don't want a "marriage partner", I want a wife, someone who will listen to me, make house and care for the children while I handle business. A situation where both people try to tell each other what to do just won't work (as I learned from my parents divorce). I won't settle for anything less desu, I plan on being married for life.

I think maybe if I wasn't such a loser I could attract something other than complete sluts

I have some friends who have kids with whores and it seems like hell.

This, not a lot of benefits to getting married. Why would you want to rush into it?

>76% increase in compensation for 60+ year old prostitutes

Do I really have to post this every day?

>self-sufficiency
>marriage

>50 dicks
It's refreshing to see optimism on this board from time to time.

>Let's just blame the men for this like we always do rather than considering women may play a role or that it could be a societal issue

tl;dr modern women are fucked. most don't even want to marry to an actual human being because they consider 99% of men beneath them

Too many untrustworthy, deceiving, degenerate women.

Don't forget about the 20 Jamals she's fucked.

I've always been iffy on the idea of marriage nothing good really comes from it at all, what does signing a piece of paper really signify. if the women decides to divorce you then your literally fucked because the system always favors women and god help of children are involved in because then child support is going to kill you. a lot of young people realize that dating and marriage in a society and economy like today cost to much especially marriage, millennials today make 20% less then there parents around their age and they had families before their 30s already as well how can millennials do that if they also cant find jobs right out of college also don't forget the staggering amount of student debt most students have after college so the idea of marriage turns off a lot of young people these days because its absolutely pointless and the man risk everything he has for one vagina fuck marriage just find another way, or unless you actually find a good women marry her but either way remember that marriage is pointless in a world like today.

Fucking married ho's every night I reckon?

>bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come

Also - WHERE ARE THESE MILLIONS OF DESPERATE YOUNG WOMEN?

You almost never hear from the actual women in this position, and when you do they always say some shit like "Well actually I get plenty of suitors, but they're not like the kind *I* want to marry".

Yep pretty much

Yep. Britain's finest.

You know you're the definition of a degenerate right?

Am in late 20's / early 30's

Make 150k + a year

Own my own business

Am fit as fuck

Only fuck hookers when I'm out of town.

Would never go back to the false western romantic ideas.

The millions of young women are being fucked by Jamal and Leroy. White men want no part of that tainted shit.

>“It’s really interesting, because Mark Regnerus and Jeremy Uecker wrote their book, “Premarital Sex in America,” what, three, four years ago. And even then, they were very concerned about the fact that young women today are not as likely to get married. And their prospects, if they are not sexually promiscuous, are really low because the guys, if they can sleep around, they’re not interested in going with the girls who don’t put out.

This article is completely retarded wow

Because I'm a selfish cunt who likes doing his own thing uninterrupted.

There are other, pretty common reasons, but that's the big one that stops me.

Your honestly fucking pathetic

You can tell that the author almost had a coherent thought but then dove right back into gynocentrism.

They can't face the fact that women simply have nothing to offer men besides stress, financial ruin, and a loose vagina.

Men would want marriage if they got anything out of it.

If I had kids, they would have my fucked up mixed race genes. I'm also not interested in spending the rest of my life taking care of a wife who will probably end up hating me.

See...
Also posting western roasties with mud babies hanging from them isn't a good way to entice Sup Forumslacks to marry

Sup Forums is compromised. kike mods in effect.

Because I just got my postgraduate degree and I'm not even thinking about getting married until (1) I have a steady income, (2) I have savings, and (3) I've dated someone for at least 4+ years.

Good thing there are so many other things left to leave in the world other than genes.

>there isnt that many benefits from getting married

True. Whereas the financial damage of getting divorced is dreadful and for those on marginal earnings it can be catastrophic.

Don't forget that it was not just the diagnosis of Lewy body dementia which brought Robin William's to the point where he committed suicide, but the fact that his income was declining but he was paying out a massive amount in permanent alimony to two wives and his 3rd wife was on her way out of the door.

nydailynews.com/opinion/stasi-robin-williams-30m-alimony-ex-wives-contributed-death-article-1.1906241

Family is outdated. We don't live as small tribes in caves fearing the dark now. Instead will live in concrete/plastic houses lit by electricity as multi million states. We defeated nature same should be done with procreation. In 21st century marriage is atavism. High efficient industry should replace it. National child birthing service for women. Fast, efficient, completely controllable, no more scarce resources wasted on wedding accessories and pointless rituals.

I don't understand what's wrong with the brains of people that say this stuff. Stop

>No virgins girls left to marry.

True enough. When they spend their best years sucking Alpha cock, why should I wife them up in their 30's when they are on the turn.

Literally makes no sense at all for an educated man with decent earnings.

Marriage is like buying a declining asset with the potential to cost you more than half your lifetime earnings in maintenance fees.

Fuck that noise.

Pros for marriage:
>???
Cons for marriage:
>divorce
>alimony
>child support
>wife will get fat
>wife won't have sex as much

ughhhhh, sure, ill marry, because that sounds like the best possible decision to make

How do you find these fine women?

I like this message, it's clear and concise, but it really means nothing if there's no penalty for divorce

Either way it wouldn't withstand the onslaught of liberal brainwashing, but at least it would be a candle in the wind

Marriage in todays society is for cucks all the intellegent men know better just get money fuck bitchs simple as that, we wanted to be moddest and raise a family with moral values but women would rather suck 50 dicks in a year and get pregnet by jamal only to feel like shit years from now.

wait what pros, were there even pros to begin with?

I couldn't think of any so I just put "???"

thats all i needed to know
ima go lift pce

You get to start a family and legally pass on your name. I think that used to mean something important!

Uhh.. tax benefit?

accidentally
married women are pretty desperate if they have a cuck for a husband. i hit on everything i like the look of

>were there even pros to begin with
They were in the past.

>blame men for everything
>wonder afterwards when men are just fed up with walking entitled vaginas

If you faggots are the future of the white race we're fucked.

Decent women do exist. Get off your whiny asses and find them. Grow some balls. Fuck.

>You almost never hear from the actual women in this position, and when you do they always say some shit like "Well actually I get plenty of suitors, but they're not like the kind *I* want to marry"

Seriously? Every other day there is an article in the cunt magazines about "Where have all the good men gone" or some such shit.

The statistic about a woman being more likely to get murdered by terrorists than married after 40 has been doing the rounds since the 1970's.

It was even a joke in "When Harry Met Sally" from 1989.

the table's tilted, and i'm on the wrong side

women's liberation is going to be the death of society

get a load of this nigger and his muh tax benefits as if women are cheap

feels good man. bank is full, truck is paid for, the quads paid for, the jet skis paid for, gonna cabinet and countertop the kitchen with my tax return. Fuck that piece of shit in the photo, fucking nigger factory. She should be shot and the litter drowned

>t. Husbands who have been cucked

I truly enjoy being by myself.

I like women too, but I have yet to meet one that will be ok with me saying "I need alone time, I'll call you in 2 weeks".

If you don't speak to them every second of every day they instantly think you don't like them or are cheating on them. A nigga can't get a single fucking minute to himself and their need for constant attention makes me dislike them.

Marriage? Fuck off.

The two aren't mutually exclusive. Women are so brain-numbingly fucking stupid, they would rather expend MORE ENERGY paddle in circles and crying, rather than just swimming to shore

I've seen some shit

>they’re not interested in going with the girls who don’t put out.

Why on earth is this considered strange or in any way unusual?

I have to work my ass off for the money I earn, why on earth would I spend that money on expensive dates and shit if she isn't going to put out for me?

Are you retarded?

was married at 25 wife was 20. i'm 35 now.. still married 3 kids... i miss that 20 yr old tight pussy, might have to trade her in soon for a newer model but they all seem to be lemons.

I'm going to start a company and name it NIGGER FACTORY

But that's part of the downward spiral, you impossible neanderthal.

How tight was that pussy man

I'm not a fan of marriage by any means, but your solution sounds utterly soulless.

I don't think women want to get married anymore.

while in highschool all i did was get high, drunk, and chase pussy

i got kicked out of 2 different highschools before getting placed into an alternative highschool full of niggers and mexicans. probably there just to keep the drop out rate lower than it really should be

"graduated" and joined the military

was kicked out of the military for telling my commanders i was gunna unload onto innocent lives. did this purposely cause i was an unstructured assfuck

spent the next few years doing harder drugs. started off with pot, moved onto coke, lsd, mdma, eventually snorting heroin every couple days

fuck all sorts of random sluts rawdog. knocked one up

started doing non violent crimes such as burglary and stealing credit cards

all while partying like a crazy mother fucker. i burned 2 homes down. fought a whole shit load of dudes. fucked sluts. totaled 2 cars

eventually got arrested for selling drugs

got a bomb lawyer. was facing years in jail. got 2 years probation

4 months left

completely different person

havent smoked pot/done drugs in almost a year. started jogging and stuff

eating healthy. only work and take care of my kid

going to school for engineering. placed into calculus on my math placements

So tight not one drop of cum could escape. now after 3 kids that shit just falls out. lol

Why are fuck ups like you so proud of being barely better than animals? Scratch that, animals don't commit arson, so you're lower than they are.

I took calc AB and BC ten years ago when I was 16, by the way.

Please don't bring any more mewling spawn into this world. It's already shitty enough without more like you running around.

literally will get married in my 30s when I've got my shit together.

Plus when I unfuck my shit up I can have any woman I want. It's females that actually are the ticking time bombs for that so I don't care.

>So Sup Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child?

Here's my list.
>Still trying to get my shit together at 25.
>Still a virgin too.
>Still in school, a good one and working on a good degree, it's just hard and makes me lose my mind.
I live in the south so most of the white girls are American medium and have the exact same face if you know what I mean. I like skinny girls and I feel I am worth at least that.
>Most people only want to hear themselves talk and you have to constantly entertain them. I do this for most people but I couldn't stand doing it for extended periods of time. I would be nice if any female would do it back and forth... you know... ever.

I am not bad looking and I have had the opportunity for a few one time fucks with some 7-8s but I really don't see the point. Especially going a step further. We have all discussed it to death, cheating, taking you for all you are worth, the world being against you in those cases if it goes to court, ect.

It's really not bad. The only issue is sometimes you get really REALLY lonely.

Also fun fact, if you tell a girl who is 23ish+ you haven't been with someone before, they will literally throw themselves at you. Not even a joke I have had to drunkenly push a girl off of me on the floor after she shoved me down when I said it. Luckily I got out the door and a cop didn't pull me over.

What's you have to go ahead and jynx us u lil shit

>I like this message, it's clear and concise, but it really means nothing if there's no penalty for divorce

Pretty much this. The whole "'til death do us part" stuff is bullshit nowadays, especially with 50% of marriages ending in divorce and 70% of divorces being initiated by the woman.

This leaves uncounted the vast number of unhappily married where the wife nags, grows fatter every year or just plain no longer fucks without any penalty whatsoever.

Marriage has become a broken contract that allows the woman to hold a mans kids hostage for money (on threat of jail) if she decides to divorce him.

You'd have to be an idiot to do this.

If you desperately want a family it is far cheaper and less risky to get a foreign surrogacy.

When sexbots become common-place birth rates will plummet even further than they already have done in the West.

Nice man it must have felt good pouding that shit from behind lol

When is the best age to become a father?

I have found a beautiful blonde qt who wants me to make her a big family.

>Uhh.. tax benefit?

More of a slight subsidy than anything. Wives and kids are more expensive than buying houses.

yeah but. i had the time of my life while you got cuck by me probably

i cant tell you how many girls i fucked who had a "boyfriend" to help them with their math homework

oh by the way. in a few years ill be making a shitstack

SHITSTACK

of cash. and i got away with all the horrible things i did EL OH EL

makes you noggin wiggle ever so slightly

I could be rich, tall, handsome, well dressed, good at my career, interesting as fuck, non schizoid relationship with God and have a six pack with decent pecs, but women will still reject me if I smile too early or forget to tease her just the right way.

Just white male things, if you're not perfect they don't want you. BTW, I'm olive skinned so no racist girls without the "I hate white men" thing since those types usually accuse me of being Jewish.

I don't think there's anything wrong with men, I think women expecting movie stars because their "big" is "beautiful" and anyone saying otherwise is a shitlord causes more problems. Hey, I actually might be beautiful (for a guy) and I'd still settle for a girl that didn't seem histrionic or narcissistic, I have too much of those things myself.

But of course, the men are to blame! CNS news said so.

Anyone who is not all of those things has absolutely no right to complain about their financial situation or say any shit whatsoever about wealth inequality.

Holy fuck,
>only a third of women have an "oh shit, I need 10k to save my life" fund
Why would anyone trust someone like this with marriage? This shit makes me glad I'm pathetically alone.

>women cuckold their husbands with a guy who is poor, not qualified for shit and takes pics of his phone instead of just screencapping

Women are so god damn dumb. Every time I think I'm done, I get more donerer.

Nice shitposting IRL Aussie! I do the same shit as what you described minus the poor shit. Most Women have no sense of loyalty and are simply sluts.

For the rest of you, High school is over Sup Forums, you couldn't get your pure girl then, you sure as fuck won't now. Get the fuck over it and just move through sluts.

women have too high standards. I feel bad for tubby guys that don't look bad and can't even land a fat gf. Any land whale can get a bf. I knew this 300lb conglomerate that broke up with her bf and found a new one within a month, I was pretty appalled because she's the type I wouldn't fuck if I had a gun to my head.

I hate how they make it look like it's the man's fault even though every woman wants a man with a great job/ money in this crapshoot economy.

>i cant tell you how many girls i fucked who had a "boyfriend" to help them with their math homework
>2017
>thinks that redpilled people are hetero
lmao who cares about roasties faggot. kys.