What does Sup Forums do as a hobby?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dyEPksBNQbw
youtube.com/watch?v=lCeebWgjrrU
youtube.com/watch?v=0xKdb4rNtyk
youtube.com/watch?v=pGipFrts650
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post on Sup Forums

Play Xbox, lift, read Wikipedia, wish I could meet girls on tinder and have one night stands

post on s4s and dick-around with electronics when I'm not wagecucking or at college

currently I'm working on a zilog z80 homebrew
pic-related

Hike, hunt, camp, road trip, trigger liberal sjw friends to the point of them launching personal attacks.

My only hobby is drinking, Sup Forums, and video games. I'm so depressed and alone

Photography, shooting, motorsport, travel

Jesus, you are fucking pathetic. How can you be an adult and still play little babby Xbox games all day? Get a job you fucking loser.

At least he's not a shitposting aussie

derived categories are for plebs

Shitpost, lift, and fish.

Aussiebro has a point. Games are for kids.

Grow up and get outside burger.

Web development. I'm dabbling in Seo and marketing right now as well.

If you don't have a hobby that increases your value you are a bluepilled cuck

World domination.

Summon ancient Egyptian Gods...Praise kek, witness the power!!!

I'm a junior in college, in the army, and in a fraternity. But I still have my down moments like anyone else

Lift weights and troll twitter/ bogpost on Sup Forums

There are more adults that play video games than children because we fucking buy them you retard.

Anyone that says games are for kids was abused by their unloving parents.

quit video games, go to the church and study philosophy. quit social networks and social media too.

This is now a Bogdanoff thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=dyEPksBNQbw

High School girls

Meditating
reading
playing piano, composing music
making tobacco pipes
jerking off

no, it isn't.

best answer

I paint minis, clean coins, read nonfiction, play video games. I recently became unemployed so I've got about two months I can do whatever I want before I go out on the job hunt again, I plan to take a martial arts class in a few weeks and take this time for some self-improvement and getting back into shape. Bought rosetta stone, too, gonna try and get another language under my belt.

I yoyo. Google unresponsive yoyoing if you're interested, yoyos have come a super long way and IMO it's a great hobby.

Checked

wtf?

>how to dry up any girls penis

That thing looks like what I have to study, I don't understand a shit.
I fell for the STEM meme.
As a hobby I sleep to forget how bad my life is progressively getting.

Ruck, fish, range shooting, and shitposting.

Lift, occasionally play video games, learning to dj, go to see live music. I work 5.30 in the morning till 13.30 so I get all afternoons free which is great.

I play video games and watch anime. I try to forget how badly I fucked up.

lift, write compilers, post on Sup Forums, not have a gf

your mom

I'm a hikkiNEET.

Most days I spend my freetime verbally shitposting with long time internet buddies.

I run a lot of RPGs for people online. Sometimes I get to play in a game.

I used to video game a lot, but don't really have the drive for it like I used to. Same with anime for the most part. I still like cute 2D shit, just hardly can be bothered to even watch shit anymore.

I dunno, I feel like I'm probably depressed but it's not that bad, just kind of coasting along.

watch animu

Vidya gaems and mobile dev. Working on an Android Sup Forums client that will finally allow people to filter leafposters.

wtf, that's not how I remember my obstruction theory...
Doesn't look appealing tbqh

Vidya, and the occasional cancer research.

Rothschild monkey

I sail yachts, shoot handguns and train BJJ.

You're like my favorite streamer

Dating Asian women is for beta-cucks.

Playing music, reading, drinking, beach (I hate swimming but dig holes like an autist), bush walks, shitposting, and a little gaming. Hard to find time for much of anything between work, family, pets, and the thousand little chores every other adult's depressingly familiar with, but I'd like to pick up something fitness-related before I get too old and fat.

>beach (I hate swimming but dig holes like an autist)

Would agree with you but you're probably balls deep in a dingo right now, fucker

Hi American me

>making tobacco pipes
Post pic pls

Mostly home renovation, also fishing.

Taught myself how to play the guitar. This year I saw the most improvement through dedication and determination.

Just finished memorizing and learning:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCeebWgjrrU
youtube.com/watch?v=0xKdb4rNtyk

Currently practicing:
youtube.com/watch?v=pGipFrts650

Any classically trained musicfags want to recommend any songs or have any tips?

Ok maybe not that autistic. I at least take a spade (and recently got myself a wee fold-up trenching tool for it). Ok maybe that autistic.

Lifting, shooting and survival shit.
Preparing for war in general.

OFFICIAL Sup Forums HOBBY TIER LIST

>god tier
Classical Instruments, Hunting, Community Service, Chess, Languages, Dancing (if female)

>top tier
Fencing, Archery, Horsemanship, Hiking, Weight Lifting, Classical Art, Reading, Writing, Good Education, any productive handcraft (wood, electronics, metal...)

>mid tier
Cooking, Gardening, Dancing, Programming, Fishing, Most Sports

>low tier
TV Shows & Movies, Watching Sports on TV, Video Games, Partying

>shit tier
Modern "Art", Modern Music, Social Media, Social Justice

>absolute waste of life tier
Spending your time arguing on a taiwainese politics board
Feel free to add.

Learn Chinese.

>prison tier
>talking negatively about refugees

Sounds gay

>jewpedia
Switch to metapedia

>fencing
>cooking
>dancing

Are you a gay Achmed?

This a gay forced meme

Why is dancing only for females? Dancing,classic not latin-american , are mostly men doing everything while women is just stands there?

The last one. Holy kek haha

I keep quail and chickens. And I eat them. And their eggs.

>offended serbian dancer
No wonder you lost all your wars.

>The phone call that saved anons hobby

God doesn't exist, so all you're doing there is sitting in an old building with a bunch of bodies buried outside, praying to a poorly thought out devinity which probably doesn't exist, let alone ever help you, which was conjured up by the Jews to control idiots like you.

Working out at the Gym, play and prepare The Dark Eye, watching interesting movies and movie youtube channels to find them and I usually read up to one book a month, but way more in peak times/holiday

Datamining

I was also involved in an accident that busted a lot of my teeth up, and they're getting worse, but I'm poor and can't afford 80k for a real full mouth reconstruction, or even the 20k lowest cost reconstruction, so my other hobby is to never smile and eat soft foods alone.

Play piano and guitar
Run, cycle and lift
Snowboarding
Writing

Draw and play guitar.

Tbh I want to just not exist anymore, but I'm too much of a coward to kill myself. So I waste away every day, dreaming of what sweet release death would bring me, but never being able to reach out and grab it's hand.

>all these replies
>no-one mentions spending time with a wife, gf or kids

Oh, Sup Forums...

>20
>Having kids and wife
Right

>2 months collecting unemployment benefits

You are a complete fucking degenerate. Also, how can you not realize that German, French and maybe Spanish and Italian? I learnt German and French and could speak them fluently by 19.

What do you guys play, classical guitar?
Do you have any must play or know songs?
I have those, it's not a hobby but a nightmare.

This.

You missed out gf...

Stream LOL for eight hours a day.

I like to give out personal information to CIA dataminers upon request.

>plays Xbox
>wants one night stands with degenerate whores
user could you be any sad? Why don't you find a woman to marry and breed with?

Pick one, drop the others.

Hint: Drop Boozing and Vidya. Be a man and start delving into an area of knowledge you enjoy, become an amateur hobbyist, then an expert in it. After a month or two when that gets stale pick another one, but don't drop the first one. If you pick a cerebral one first, pick a more practical one next.

E.g. Learn about Renaissance history, then houseplants, then building and repairing PCs.

Houseplants are good because they aren't much work but you do have to pay attention to them, and they make your living space so much better to be in.

If you like vidya and booze, learn how to build and repair PCs or set up a homebrew. Try only to enjoy the direct fruits of your labours. Discard anything that is solely entertainment.

Who are you? What's your twitch (or whatever streaming service) name? Are you famous and does it pay well?

Great, you learned something a computer could do - why wasting your time with useless things like learning new languages?

A real man outsources everthing he can, you are a blue pilled cuck

full time priest of essoteric kekism

play games, contemplate existence and get depressed thinking about having to go to work in a few days.

I'm not famous or anything since I can only stream from 7am-3pm. I make no money doing this as it would be the tail waging the dog in this scenario.

Hey! Me too,

Dependence on anything (especially computers) is the ultimate blue pill. Also, I wanted to get a high paying job in London as a Hedge Fund manager or investment banker and it's better if you can speak multiple languages.

Lift, comp sci, anime, rocket league, and politics (recent).

Modern video games are mostly shit. Modern anime is also approaching shittiness.

do you also spend some weekends bored out of your mind and think maybe you should have a gf or friends to pass time with?

>geocities

Vidya
Tabletop wargames
Shitposting
Lifting
Lying in bed wishing life were fantastic, rather than mundane

I relish the fact I don't have to sleep my 3pm. I would have had to get a gf by now as its impossible to find a woman in your mid 30s that isn't totally fucking lost.

With that being said I spend a great chunk of time dwelling on how I fucked up in life and how I can improve myself next life if not fucked over during my formative years.

>its impossible to find a woman in your mid 30s that isn't totally fucking lost

>mid thirties
>literally your prime
>can't find a woman

Don't think you can blame this on women, famalam.

Pic related.

Why quail instead of just chickens? I was planning on chickens in the spring but I'm thinking ducks now.

>Improve in the next life
Do you believe in reincarnation? Also, why not just improve your life now, it can't be that hard?