Swedish opinions behind closed doors?

I wanted to ask the Swedes a question. I always read about how Swedes are pro-immigration and tolerant of Islam to the point of considering any criticism to be racist. It seems like there is such a politically correct environment there that I suspect even progressive and liberal people would find it exhausting. I was wondering how many of you fake being tolerant and progressive in public to avoid conflict? Honestly, I do it myself. If I spoke my mind, I would end up unemployed and without friends. I wonder if you also know people who you thought were very liberal who have surprised you with voicing discontent in private? what percentage of ultra left-wing liberals do you suspect are faking it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1KzCa7E7hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i am also curious. bumpin

What about your country? Is it a PC nightmare? Or more conservative? Do you very have to fake it to make it? Just curious

Ever*

I'm a member of a natsoc group so with them I don't hide anything.
Same with friends and family, I don't hide anything.

With others I just project a fasad of being libertarian and anti-pc.

>With others I just project a fasad of being libertarian and anti-pc.
and against islam and immigration

Does being anti-pc still cause conflict with liberals? Do you find you have to bite your tongue often?
Do you feel that anyone you know fakes being liberal in public, or at work, or at parties and such?
The Media makes it out to sound like there is a witch hunt in Sweden ... is the pic environment really that bad ?

depends where you live. i live in a capital city and i have to hide my personal beliefs at work, but everyone should do that anyway. when it comes to my friends, i openly supported trump and almost lost a few friends, but when he won they came and apologised. only a handful of close guy friends share the same sort of right wing views, and we would easily say its basically fascism. interestingly enough we all grew up together outside major cities.
when you get out of the city in Australia it starts to get much more right wing and definitely leans nationalist.
there is alot of degeneracy here, especially with alcohol, 75% of the population has some sort of alcohol problem.

>Does being anti-pc still cause conflict with liberals?
Yes it does
>Do you find you have to bite your tongue often?
If directly asked I'm always honest, but yes I do self sensor sometimes.
>Do you feel that anyone you know fakes being liberal in public, or at work, or at parties and such?
No I don't, I live in the wannabe redneck south of Sweden and so nobody hides their "racism", I bet that there are more confederate flags hanging here than your average american southern town
>The Media makes it out to sound like there is a witch hunt in Sweden ... is the pic environment really that bad?
maybe in the major cities, but nowhere else.

Before I had a zero tolerance approach regarding myself and showing my hatred of muslims and niggers, nowadays the country is so blatantly corrupted that the fasade is dropping day by day.

Well that's good you and your friends were able to mend things. I live in a big city and my friends would probably never speak to me again. I once innocuously cited statistics that a large percentage of muslims from Afghanistan supported the death penalty for apostasy, and I was persona non grata for a few weeks. I guess I need new buddies.

I'd NEVER show this at work though, it is a very real possibility to be fired over things like this in Sweden, I've seen it happen.

Thanks. Sorry for all the questions

We had a fucking TV-show where they came to the houses of 'internet-trolls' and hung them out on TV for all to see.

Jesus, what a nightmare.

I could never be close friends with anyone who did not utterly despise muslims (though luckily the 'compassionate' people are becoming fewer and fewer every day). Every time my family (and extended family) has a get-together, it always spirals down into a conversation about how much we hate fucking muslims at some point. The situation is so shitty here, it's literally like they just wen't in to a nice room, smerared shit all over it and told us to get used to it. Fuck that. I'll hate muslims as long as I live and I'll teach my kids to do the same.

You can show your power level somewhat, so long as you cloak it in some sort of morality, desu.

For instance; all the 'alone coming youths' (Hazars) are put into day care centers for teenagers, get to attend school to learn their broken Swedish and our school system they've never encountered before.
I have highlighted that these people waste their lives, they're """"""""teens"""""""" as in advanced in age. If they were like 6 year olds, maybe not.
They should be in the middle of learning a trade and network like fuck, but they're being treated as kindergartners. They'll never achieve anything.

Do women you know ever express that they are scared for their safety around Muslims? I hear a lot of women feel afraid, but don't want to admit it. Haha I like your shit-smeared room metaphor, but I am sorry it is like that. I'm sure a lot of swedes didn't ask for that.

My wife is from asia (yes I know, fuck all of you) and she's currently learning Swedish at SFI (Swedish for Immigrants), and the class is naturally majority muslim. She said that when the teacher drew a percentage-symbol (%), the muslims asked what it was. They have also never seen a bar diagram and asked what that was as well. This is what we are dealing with here.

>You can show your power level somewhat, so long as you cloak it in some sort of morality
That applies to most of the western world, tbqh

My sister is a hardcore liberal, but even she expresses concerns about her safety now.

The 2018 electron will tell you

>She said that when the teacher drew a percentage-symbol (%), the muslims asked what it was.

Good kek here

Even though I'm an ultraracist, whenever I encounter debate-loving leftist scum I will always express myself objectively and in a sophisticated matter. I always win so it's fine, but with family I go full-blown militant natsoc. Most liberals and self-proclaimed progressives here are idiots and lack any qualitative knowledge to support their arguments anyway.

With close friends you're able to spout your opinions and thoughts without much resistance. It's actually there where I have the most interesting conversations because we're being open and saying the most offensive things, but things we think about.
For example, a friend of mine brought up that he doesn't think Muslims are human. I discussed it with him and we had a good time.

You end up unemployed because politics is hostile, and the company you work for wants nothing to do with it as it could hurt their brand, even though they're directly affected by what the election outcomes are.

There are no ultra left-wing fakers out there. If you repeat a lie long enough, you'll start believing it yourself, which is what they do. You're taught through repetition, not thinking. They're also, in general, young ideologues. They know nothing of the world or themselves, so they'd rather have the world fit whatever they are.

As for faking myself, I don't. I keep quiet and and don't engage lefties. They're making fools of themselves by simply being, so I don't need to risk myself.

>My sister is a hardcore liberal, but even she expresses concerns about her safety now.

Everybody does.

Damn. Sounds like you're getting a lot of their country bumpkins.

>perpetuating white genocide
Shame.

yeah alot of my friends are like that, its only 2, maybe 3 of my friends.

go post on their subbreddit and you get a barrage of people getting offended and telling you to stop being racist, they basically try to brush it under the rug like everything is ok so they don't have to deal with it. Very apathetic unwilling people, retards the lot of them.

I wouldn't say I fake a left-wing opinion, but rather I keep my opinions to myself and close friends.

tell me more. What is name of this show?

I am always astonished at the hypocrazy with the leftists. I had a date with a girl the other day, I managed to sneak in some comments to sense her opinions. She said when she first moved to Stockholm she lived in Sollentuna, i asked where? Malmvägen (worst shithole in that commune) and she hated it.

I thought humm she disliked the multiculti. But no she just hated that place, moved quickly, she is a hard core pro immigration and multi culti anti racist. I kept my tounge because i tried to get in her pants. But my god.

Another time, i was at a dinner, invited by a slut immigrant who knows how much i hate immigration. Well these people hated SD so much. But later it turned out, when we went clubbing, that they go here because they dont let immigrants in.

People are spineless cretins here.

youtube.com/watch?v=d1KzCa7E7hk

What do you think about this, swebros?

And quantitative knowledge. If you point out that we cant employ millions of basically retardedly uneducated Afghan "Syrian "17" year olds", because there are no jobs now, and there definitely wont be any after the first wave of automation in logistics, industry, and data processing, the lefties shut down and move to talk albout feelz.
It is all feelings to them. They are the kinds of people who feed starving animals, up to a point where there's so many of them the whole population collapses; the kinds of women who take in unneutered cats and are in shock when they finally realise that they're dead broke and live in a dump filled with 200 cats and a whole lot of shit.

I also have completely open discussions with my friends, but its preching to the quire.

Its extremely polarized now this country. Some brainwashing goes so deep. I have hated immigration for 15+ years now, half my life, i remember in the early days when all my friends were pro immigration, now they all want them shot at the border or hanging from the lightpoles. While some i know still are pro multiculti almost fanatically.

Trolljägarna, starring (((robert aschberg)))

>that they go here because they dont let immigrants in

LOL. Incredible!

My girlfriend is a new lawyer who uses her feelings to make points. I shudder to think how her legal career will turn out. I predict she will be out in 2 years

Only place I don't sperg out is at work, but I keep all private talks out of there as much as I can. Other then that there's no need to hide your opinions, what's the point of befriending people that you can't be yourself around anyway? Family is basically the same, if you can't stay close as a family because you differ in politics or whatever, then are you really that close to begin with? That's how I view it anyway, staying true to yourself is more important than hiding behind false opinions to gain superficial friends.

Because Sweden is a very strange place. For instance it is notoriously difficult to be invited into Swedish family life. Swedes have a strongly demarcated public life and private life.

Was a while ago I visited Malmö, with good reason it seems, too bad that city is leaking. Everything will eventually turn into that shithole, the same mentality that runs that town runs our country, and that city has been on life support for the past decade or two.

Almost nowhere is safe here either. Although i feel worse for Europeans, as their ancestral homelands are under attack.

Malmö: Favella Sao Paolo on the Oresund

okay I'll bite

Yeah, I project a facade around aquaintances, people I don't see alot, I even have semite friends, negros and arabs. I do this because being close with these people benefit me and I don't want to lose these benefits.

But with my close friends and family I speak openly, it's funny, I imagine alot of people are like this.

If you want examples, I talk about Hitler positively and I'm very critical of immigration, rapefugees and I'll say nigger and whatnot.

Now, I don't go on and on about it, but I'll rant every now and then.

is sweden slowly waking up? are muslims be deported and borders closing? I remember something about 80k being denied asylum . are they just hanging around?

yes, we are waking up

I think all the romanian beggars was the first wake up call, then the rapefugee wave soon after really started the buzz, now Sd is gaining support everyday, seeing as rapefugees commit crimes everyday :^)

I can't fucking wait til 2018.

thank fucking god. are migrants still comming on in waves or has it slowed to a trickle. Can SD win in the near future? or would a coaliton gov always be able to stop them until they get over 50% of seats?

No people are not waking up. 20℅ and of those maybe 5℅ are hard core.

But this can change in an instant. Economic hardship will completely slap most people back to reality and it will be 1933 again.

What kind of Asian?

my gf wants to do a Scandinavian tour with me , she wants to go to sweden. Should we , where to go , how can I avoid getting culturally enriched

>wife is from asia
Fuck off race mixer

not sure, but last I heard the trainstation in malmö or wherever the migrants first arrive looked like a little mogadishu, they literally treat it like a transit center and not a public station.

If you haven't noticed, many are in economic hardship today, this will only get worse. Time to wake up

I regularly browse r/sweden, and a lot of people are right wing nationalists, though not as much as people on Sup Forums

Avoid the suburbs with the commieblocks and don't go outside at night and you'll be fine

what the fuck, i would assume they wake up but they want to keep fucking up more towns and cities, do they think they will always have places to run to ?

From the 2014 election it's clear that 83 % or more are content with Sweden's immigration policy.

no nightlife ? is stockholm safe ?

prob thai

Only the media and politicians are like that + some true believers - usually young women.

Most just try to go one with their lives - if you speak out against (very loudly) it the media will go after you, you will get fired from your job and might even get arrested for breaking some kind of "hate speech" law.

Also the government schools (all schools are at least regulated) and the media have put forward a facade brainwashing people.

But that facade is breaking down and more and more people are speaking out (too many for the PC elite to do anything about it) and they are starting to panic now.

So basically when your housing bubble bursts along with those of most of Westesn Europe, and the EU breaks apart as a result of it.

I really do not get how Swedrones believe their economy is the best in the world, when it is mostly due to your Central Bank creating a housing bubble that puts native swedes and migrants so deeply in dnbts they wont ever pay off these debts.

More like 25% and the trend is upwards.

Problem is to convince all the strong wymen to vote for SD.

You're talking about Sweden like it's a fucking warzone... Like okay, there has been a huge influx in crime and whatnot but you gotta realize that 95% of all the articles and shit you see on pol is fake. Of course you can go out at night.

No deportations, vast majority who either gets a sentance to be deported or get denied asylum is allowed to stay, for two reasons mainly, A: their ID can't be verified so nowhere to send them, B: their home countries knows they are filth so they don't want them back, or they have afghan citizenship but has lived as refugees in Iran for example, so neither country wants to claim them.

The people are waking up, but the government not so much, it's actually getting worse day by day, the decline is in freefall, even other immigrants are reacting and protesting against the lawlessness and unsafety. The 80k deportations was just a lie to kill the negative conversations that went on about too many immigrants at the time, nothing but PR.

It's shit how many "men" who can't get a date has to wave their money around in Thailand to try to get a gf. It is worse than Swedish girls dating muslims.

yes, stockholm is safe, Sweden as a whole is generally safe, just don't act like a gullible naive fool and you will not have any trouble, even from the rapefugees. Now I can't account for some random psychopath killing you but seriously, come visit, this is a safe country. except malmö, you might get caught in a gang war and have a grenade thrown at you there.

Just avoid the bad suburbs and you will be fine.

Large parts of Malmö and Göteborg are shit. Also some of the Achmed suburbs of Stockholm are really bad.

>It is worse than Swedish girls dating muslims
U wot m8?!

well mostly it's older, divorced men who go there for a """"trophy""""" wife
but I agree

55 no go zones. I'm aware it isn't a combat zone. But There is local knowledge of where to not fucking go, that i simply dont have. Where I lieve theres towns that I dont step foot in during the day but you wouldnt know that if you just flew in.
And didnt some Somali bitch flee back to Somalia because she said sweden is more dangerous ? and of course all the vids of people getting attacked for no fucking reason , in seemingly nice areas.

Meh, as long as he's happy and the wife stays loyal.

How uneducated are those refugees? Can your leftists even turn them into at least functional citizens? I mean, they're never going to leave unless you do something drastic.

The King's best friend.

It is
I have seen both
Cancer

>How uneducated are those refugees?
Very few have even a middle school education and they are not getting more educated - very few go to uni.

>Can your leftists even turn them into at least functional citizens?
No.

>I mean, they're never going to leave unless you do something drastic.
They have to go back. That's the only solution.

Central stockholm is fine. Western suburbs horrible. North is okey, Gotland is nice. Basically stay away från Skåne, bleking, deep south. Malmö is like bagdad. Oslo is the worst because they have immigrant areas fairly central. Helsinki and copenhagen.

Thanks man, I knew to avoid malmo. Is there sharia police roaming around like in england or germanistan

Stay in the city, all those zones are probably 20 minutes outside their respective big city. Someone who's just traveling around the country would have no reason to even get close to those areas, so there's no way you'd just happen upon one of them while walking around.

>How uneducated are those refugees?
beyond belief
>Can your leftists even turn them into at least functional citizens?
a tiny fraction, their best bet is 2nd gen immigrants, but with our shitty practially non-existant integration most of them will end up in little arabia, and nothing good ever comes out of there

Nothing is worse than a Euro woman with a muzzie. It's not even up for debate newfriend.

dude, like I said, don't act like a gullible naive fool and you'll be fine, I regurarly visit the "no go zones" sometimes to buy drugs and it's fine, but you shouldn't go there ofcourse.

You're acting like the whole country is a no go zone when in reality these zones are most of the time commieblock suburbs outside of the city, like, you need to take a buss for 15 minutes to get there.

Think about it like this, in america there are many places that are WORSE than what we have, what would you do if you found yourself in the bad part of Detroit or Chicago.

You're acting hysterical.

The economic hardship is nothing now compared to what is coming when the housing bubble blows up. When people have no homes and have to compete for gibs with all the immigrants. They will be so pissed.

Ikke I det hele tatt

>but with our shitty practially non-existant integration most of them will end up in little arabia, and nothing good ever comes out of there
That's good. Makes it easier to send them back.

Also, thank god for the crazy house prices.

Personally I am outspoken about how "it doesn't work anymore".
I don't walk around screaming race war now but I do state the obvious like "Who will pay for this?" or "there are 500k+ people in line for a rental apartment in Stockholm, where will immigrants stay?"

The vast majority of my fellow Swedes are the same if not worse.
I work at a very international company with many Europeans employees and they are probably the worst racists out there asking how we could let this happen etc.

Swedes have always been helpful but only as long as you can rationalize it, if you could find a cure for cancer by cutting off your arm swedes would be first in line but doing it for shits n giggles would be met with confused stares.

We are literally a case of "everyone will vote SD but no one wants to say it out loud" with even the Socialist parties changing their tune since the "minority SD voters" are still enough to pose a real threat.

copenhagen is shit too? fuck there goes the tour.

yes, but my city has like 20% unemployment and I see many people scavenging for "pant", like, bro, if this is bad then I can't wait for what is to come, it's going to be great! Hell seger!

Looks like Finland with that many immigrants in it. sigh

Just be open about that you will vote SD. It normalizes it and makes it easier for normies to get red pilled.

It's not 2006 anymore.

Well, good luck, Svens. I hope your leftists gets hit with a giant rock.

This triggeres the swedeshits

It's better. Nice city. Also, lots of brothels if you're into that.

Well i might have high standard since i grew up in more or less pure white sweden. But the "based danes and norwegian meme" is false, they have lots of shit there too. But coming from the states, it will be an upgrade in whiteness. Unless you are from a rural town.

I agree. I've seen it and it doesn't look natural

Again, the US is statistically more dangerous, stop being so fucking scared. You're not going to get murdered.

>This Jew and his TV crew knocks on your door asking why you wrote those Internet comments about how Sweden should accept fewer immigrants

What do you do?

an unsourced map with no info about the data represented? maybe if I was uneducated this would trigger me, kek, kill yourself

Swedish, norwegian border. The Cradle of white people. Come and fight with us when the racewar breaks out.