Let me get this straight goyim

libcucks and american jews want to
>import more africans, arabs and mexicans
>make less americans carry weapons

how the fuck would both mix? if you have crime prone dirt poor immigrants in your country wouldn't it make more sense to make natives carry MORE guns??

They want to exterminate the white race so why should they carry guns? That would just slow down the extermination...

Only rural and suburban retards own guns.

but arabs kill anyone, including other arabs
especially when they're poor, which is the default
and dindus kill each other more often than they kill any other race

No you retard. They WANT us to succumb to the middle east.This is why all western civilization is being invaded by mudslimes through the trojan horse guise of "refugee". Keeping us armed defeats the purpose.They want us as defenseless as possible.

leaf get the fuck out of my thead. I honestly welcome palestinians more than your kind

as a liberal american
I can honestly say

no
and no

I don't want to purposefully go and round up anyone to bring them to American
and I have no issue with you carrying a firearm in fact I own one myself

have a good day my Israeli friend

They aren't aiming for white genocide,just a general breakdown of society so they can sweep up political positions

Zionist Jews want a Slave Race that's idiotic. For some reason they believe having shitskins will work and decided to destroy the White countries.

They'd still keep a little sex ring if they wanted one though the end result is White genocide. Cause Whites are a threat to God's Chosen apparently.

but that makes no fucking sense
the whole point to taking in refugees it sending them back when its safe, and ensure they don't mix and have as little dealings as possible with your own population as legally possible

that's why they're called REFUGEES and not IMMIGRANTS

Muslim-Americans and Mexican-Americans have guns too just so you know.

lmao! you honestly think they're going to be sent back??

America is too cowardice to send them back. As is Europe. Soon all will be mud. Don't want to be Racists.

so?

>sending them back when its safe
Yeah this will never happen

>wouldn't it make more sense to make natives carry MORE guns??
are you deliberately being retarded here or has years of living in the desert fried your brain? this is one of the biggest strategies and moves of globalist governments -- disarming the citizens. in the past armed citizens would successfully overthrow or at least pressure governments when necessary. how strict are your gun laws over? are you allowed to own firearms if you're not int he army?

When's the last time a rich Jew was the victim of a violent crime?

And don't try to find logic in the political views of liberals. They're useful idiots who do as they're told.

uh
yeah ...?

I've been noticing that smaller redpill threads and several nigger hate threads have been autosaged and outright deleted among others. we have mods working with leftypol and antifa fucking this board up. turn up the redpills, goreposts, and nigger hate posts to 12 guys. drive them out or redpill them.

So they can also defend and protect their identity from any subculture including the whites.

>how the fuck would both mix?
>wouldn't it make more sense to

you are asking for logic from feel-beings.

Libs have only one stage emo-logic. Ask them any question and they will answer depending on how it makes them feel, but there will be no coherence between the answers.

1. sympathize for minority (a sacred group)
2. fear guns (activates the snake detection part of the brain)

Yeah he's a sign of the US people fighting back. When you see countries who are buckling due to letting droves of them in (Germany,Sweden, etc) they havent beed fighting back and its showing.

honestly it doesn't matter
around here we're all in the army, and continue doing reservist duty with a rifle until around age 45. it's one the reasons the country is stable, the government never overtly abuses power despite being legally allowed to so for up 3 months without the knesset's initial approval

well this sucks

>how the fuck would both mix? i
I think you know the answer to that one shlomo

Because the government is becoming more lenient and open to immigration.

Some say it's because your kind is fucking with our country, some have it to blame on social justice and others on the stupid politicians

The importing of immigrants is starting to change, ICE is stepping up, and state governments are realizing this, especially with all the terrorist attacks in the EU. You can't force somebody to conform when they are handed a plane ticket and pushed off into a new place. I've seen Northern Africans who immigrate over here become standup citizens, I've also found that some don't do too well, and it took them longer to conform. Some didn't and where either jailed or deported.

You can't be sustainable when you give a man a fish to eat, but don't teach him how to catch one.
You can't take away weapons because it's in our constitution, which some people don't get, taking away weapons takes away a whole industry. Sure they kill people but if you are too scared and live in fear, move away.

Obama tried to remove the right to bear arms and he couldn't do it. I'm not saying weapons are good or bad, just saying you can't take away a constitutional right because some crazy man killed someone

Despite the rabbi's calling for white genocide.
Despite the fact the Jew religion is a front for world order. Your religion labels gentiles as cattle for the jews. You guys won't be spared