Let's settle this, Sup Forums. What's your religion or philosophy?

Let's settle this, Sup Forums. What's your religion or philosophy?
poal.me/t7l1dp

>israel
oy vey not today

I worship jews because I love jesus and he was jewish.

I hate myself and wish for the downfall of my own race though.

good. do the world a favor and kill yourself

I already did. That's why I'm here.

The all mighty black dick

flag checks out

Anime girls men

I've been noticing that smaller redpill threads and several nigger hate threads have been autosaged and outright deleted among others. we have mods working with leftypol and antifa fucking this board up. turn up the redpills, goreposts, and nigger hate posts to 12 guys. drive them out or redpill them.

>race
You mean nation
semites are white

We are in a simulation. The evolution of any intelligent life will lead to the creation of simulations that project the result of different technologies and forms of thought being utilized by that species. With these simulations the species can select the most optimal of traditions and technologies to accomplish what they desire.

In that sense, it is much more likely we are in one of the many simulations, rather than us being the original.

I am hater
I hate stuff

Kekism

>>falling for this meme
Do us a favor, read mein kampf, pole, maybe you will learn some stuff.

weakling

rolling

Oy vey

Shibediah Braunbaum sounds pretty cool desu~

>mein kampf

So to what race do you want to attach them you fucking retard? To mongoloids or maybe to negroids?

I'm a Homu-worshipper desu

>tfw you realise religions used to give people a sense of direction in their life and used to be a guideline for moral behavior
>tfw the Holy Trinity are now narcissism, consumerism and hedonism

kyu>homu>mado>saya>kyo>mam

I get blessed by Kek yet no one cares. Such is the life of a kike.

Kys for wasting those digits kike

>sage

Don't get ahead of yourself, Mamifag.

Already tried your shitty God kept me around. Guess he loves me more than all the kikes that got shot today.

Kikes got shot today? Cool!

buddhist shintoist kekfag agnostic that appreciates christian stuff too. im ok with jews and muslims and hindus and atheists and pagans and satanists and whatever as long as they're not hurting anybody. if people didn't use religion to influence political systems and determine public policy and basically bother people who aren't in their religions we could all get along.
:/