Claims to be redpilled

>claims to be redpilled
>doesn't own a gun

Why aren't you armed Sup Forums?

Why do you want to be a victim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWDYiJChv5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell me about your AR, why does it have a quadrail?

Because I wanted to mount a flashlight and a foregrip?

Tell me about France, why does it have muslim truck drivers?

but i do have a gun. several.

i need to take better pictures of them though.

Why do you assume americans have a monopoly on firearms?

your optics are backwards, napkin man

Benny's name is missing the h.
Also I have no gun because my country is cucked.

Because my country sucks

Ben Fischbein

not so.

im about 79.6% sure id depends on the model of optic, but for that one its on correctly, cant even see the sight from the other side if i remember.

right now i have a decent set of iron sights on it instead, though i think im probably gonna work out a way to put both on when i decide to not be such a fucking lazy bastard.

I miss spelled it purposely since the mods were being insufferable faggots that day.

I have a dog

Can your dog protect you from lead?

How does one buy a gun in France?

By joining a gun club (sportshooting), filling out forms, waiting 6 months and then you're good to go.

At the moment no need for a gun.
No niggers or sandniggers in over 30km radius.

It takes me 20 minutes from the moment I enter the shop to the moment I walk out to purchase a gun like this.

Congratulations, friend.

>he thinks guns are strictly for niggers and muslims

Kek may God have mercy on your poor dumb soul.

Nah got everything I need to make them.
And who says I haven't already made one.
Ghost firearm the best firearm.

Well if that's the case good on you m8.

>Implying i'm not.
Also clean your goddamn room.

Ree

I own five but I'm a filthy libertarian.

Sup Forums give me a good AR brand in the ~$1000-1200 range please.

Or should I just build my own?

Build your own for that price.

Bushmaster
WW

Not bad my friend.
I have yet to get a shotgun myself, call it laziness.

This and for added fun you can always buy an unfinished lower.
You know, to set on your desk as a paper weight.

Fuck off shill I've seen these threads so many times all you're trying to do is make blind anger at people with guns

build your own.
and ffs put a floating rail on it like no one in this thread. "muh meme rail" it takes any pressure or movement from your hands or attachments like bipods off the barrel meaning that from the upper to the end of the barrel everything is always aligned and accurate. you can deflect a barrel several degrees quite easily actually and it means no matter what you build it's not going to as accurate as it could be. you'll be able to get gud with it, but when a floating rail can be had for $50 why fucking do that to yourself?

inb4 someone calls me out for cheap rails. it's a tube that goes around another tube and the one inside is the only one that matters for shit unless you're going for aesthetics.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWDYiJChv5I

Get a Windham and spend the extra $350 on a Vortex Strike Eagle. Any more money left get mags or flip up irons.

you might use it as a paperweight. but then again you might be retarded and unable to mill it. and you're doubly retarded because they make terrible paperweights because they don't sit flat.

Dont forget to let him know he needs a low profile gas block.

It was a fucking joke...

>Why do you want to be a victim?
I am a Pole, everybody will fuck me because i am a worthless peace of shit and my government hates us all.

Los Angels?

because they don't sell guns like they're fucking toys here

maybe i should try to get some shitty illegal slav pistol or something just in case the refugees or da joos come for that ass

you need a low profile gas block. they're like 10 dollars unless you want to go and get one made out of anodized martha stewart vagina pearls or some weird shit.

>gay tier scope

>because they don't sell guns like they're fucking toys here

You have to pass an FBI background check to buy a gun in the US, unless you have your concealed handgun license. Even then some states still require a background check.

Banned

>has to keep guns locked up in the club.

what is that?

No you can have them in yourhouse

this should help ya.

>implying that i dont own any gun

Check this beauty

not bad, how many kebab you get with it?

it appears the warp is overtaking you

do you live in a basement by any chance?

2008 called it wants its quadrail back

>a gun and gun parts are totally like clothes and need to be replaced to fit the newest shiniest fashion.

fuck you.

Yeah this, I probably own more guns than OP

>5.56
>.45
The only calibers you'll ever need. If you need anything else you're doing it wrong.

Nice try mr. Moore

how the fuck do you have a red huwhite and black backdrop too?

I do.

I also have several hundred rounds of Winchester Ranger 5.56's to deal with unarmed melanin enriched protestors.

sorry. I only carry patrician pistols.

using NATO rounds

do you like your wifes lover?

look up gunstruction senpai and build one on there. itll give you the total price. but they dont include some of the cheaper options for smaller parts so expect the overall price to be a few hundred over actual.

listen here you irish prick

youre half right

WHY WOULD YOU PUT WOOD FURNITURE ON AN AR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

because its classy as fuck

if 9mm for ccw, 5.56 for fun and small game, .308 for long range fun and big game, and 12 guage for home defense is wrong hey I guess I don't want to be right.

but I am right.

>claims to be redpilled
>hasn't yet shot himself a baby monkey

H E R E S Y

E

R

E

S

Y

I remember the night this was posted. Shit was crazy as fuck.

Yeah i remember too

This, and mind youtube twist rate if you are going to be spitting out anything higher than a 55gr to go for distance or knockdown. I litle time on the lower parts with a stone and a spring kit helps a lot on the pull. Of course, you could get a drop in trigger group.

Got about 15 and still need to round out my PAP collection. I love the Serbians.

Nigger your feet look like a limey's teeth

Elaborate pls

Because it looks nice.
Also this..

Looks gay as fuck desu

Denmark confirmed for shit taste.

Ben Fiscbein

She is a nice rifle.
Don't be so mean.

Ben Fischbein

It looks comfy

Probably, it looks like shit, though. Make it full wood or no wood at all. It looks like shit.

Disagree

>tfw you bring it out and are the one on the range that doesn't look like Thomas the Rail Gun.
Sorry, were yu trying to be cute?

because i'm on probation for DUI until next month famarino

Hey, Denmark guy, not to be a total asshole, but I did find a gun you could use.
You know, after the laws an such..

>Not liking wood
>Wanting a full plastic Matel-16
Found a gun for you

>American education

I love wooden rifles, but AR-15s with wood just looks like shit

>Mfw you can legally own AKs and ARs on hunters license in Denmark

>Living in 1919

I like wood guns, but for functionality nothing beats polymer.

>claims to be redpilled
>drinks his water out of plastic bottles

enjoy your tiddies

Apparently my dumb ass outsmarted you.

Read

>Being a mineralist
Damn synthetic, the teachings of organic life will save you.

they are mostly retarded

It's pretty much irrelevant to own guns yourself if you're a complete unicorn in your home country where no on else does. The real freedom from having them is everyone else having them too creating an armed populace.

Thinks his gun in a locked safe and ammo in a separate locked safe that is inspected twice monthly by the police is anywhere near comparable to our freedom and god given rights.

Let's see a photo of you shooting a gun on your tailgate of your truck in the woods?

Oh you don't have any of those things let alone the right to... I'm sry..