So this happened. Yeah

So this happened. Yeah.

Well I suppose getting them to dress more modestly is a good start...

>fat, old undesirable scolds looking down their nose at people who don't want to do what they say

It's like the early 1900's all over again.

somewhere four sandwiches are not being made.

I invite all feminists to spend a year in an Islamic country in order to gain a deeper appreciation for the society which nurtured their delusional self-victimization.

It's okay user don't mind them they just have a chronic disability that will eventually painfully kill them.

They live in Ohio.

Kek'd hard

they all voted and they all have a 2/1 advantage over men when applying to stem jobs but

"THIS STUFF" is still happening guys

Now if only they'd start acting feminine again.

/cgl/ pls go, and holy shit those scruffy outfits aren't even shitty taobao replica tier

What exactly are they protesting about? The oppressive gadget known as the iron?

I spent a few months in Romania, the women are treated like dirt there. They are objects who men show off and they have to look their best when they are in public. And not once did I see one complain.

Women in America have no idea how good they have it.

What are they marching for?

Well thats not men's fault its women fault... Mothers and Grandmas teach here in Balkan their daughters,grandkids that you need to look pretty and be housewife/object for a man...

It's a well protected secret, like the proofs of wage gap

Seems like you guys have it figured out. I guess the women there are happy to be objects. Feminism really is ruining America.

>Bored upper middle class women with no real problems bitching about the world not revolving around them constantly
Indeed, some things never change.

Why would a quote Varg? He contradicts himself all the time and he is anti-nuclear power for some retarded reason.

Why would you quote Varg? He contradicts himself all the time and he is anti-nuclear power for some retarded reason.

When will it end?

"this stuff".

Protesting just to protest has a long history. It's nothing unique to this generation. They've simply managed to make it their defining characteristic.

I grabbed this from my facebook feed.

I genuinely have no idea. It was for "equality" I guess.

>dat kawaii grandma in the background

old-fashioned dresses

excuse me reasons are PATRIARCHAL and sexist EW
these STRONGWOMEN are PTROTSETING their FEELINGsn and it is B E A U TI FUL

Get back in the kitchen!

What the fuck is Dave Mustaine doing

>Women in America have no idea how good they have it.
Of cause they don't.
The fact women can speak their opinions shows how far they are above all the dirt countries in which women are beaten for saying hello to a male

this. I was thinking, miserable cunts with a skewed sense or reality and too much time on their hands.

kek

So guys ... ... 3 or 4?