youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9n0hibSS4
friatider.se/snart-bor-fler-an-tio-miljoner-i-sverige
youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
youtube.com/watch?v=ejSbhxeikKE
youtube.com/watch?v=gF8nysifoIY#t=545
youtube.com/watch?v=x5Ntc42QpjQ
whitegenocideproject.com/wikileaks-us-gov-is-trying-to-brainwash-estonians-about-the-benefits-of-diversity-and-multicultural-society/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ

To think they went from pic related to that.. Good fucking God.

These things spin on the TV too.
More and more are zoning out of the blatant propaganda though, as can be seen in the opinion polls what people will vote for in 2018.

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

What is planet Earth's African-themed end game?

You can say thank you to christianity.

man this is like some next level demoralization psychological warfare

these people are sick

unfortunately I believe the US govt has a huge hand to play in this

>importing niggers into your country
This never works, sweden you soon have a taste of nigger crime rates.
Enjoy

first they go "dont be a conspiracy theorist dumbass: accepting migrants will not threaten the swedish demographics"

couple of years later "dä finns engen väg tebagga"

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

What the actual fuck
I'm speechless
Sweden please start a civil war, I love your history and traditions and people

go back to africa you useless fucking retards

She is a US citizen who spent significant time in Israel.

But it goes deeper than just her. Don't forget the US is completely controlled by NYC Jews as well and Israel Lobbying and the World Bank.

The US definitely has a hand in this, it's a tool of American imperialism to make your demographics more reflect our demographics. We first have to destroy your identity and culture so you have no past to identify with so we can rebuild you with our new wonderful Americanized mongrel nigger identity. Think about it for a while. America is responsible by proxy from Israel. America must fall to save Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9n0hibSS4

As the Swedish population is about to reach 10 million, 30% of them are now immigrants..

>friatider.se/snart-bor-fler-an-tio-miljoner-i-sverige

the national anthem literally state that it remain what it was once was.

>America must fall to save Europe
nice try pseudo-gentile

>dä finns engen väg tebagga

They pulled the same shit in the US, originally promising everyone that the civil rights, immigration acts, amnesties, etc wouldn't alter demos.

Now the demographic altering is 'the way of the future' and we're all racis' for having a problem with it.

Can't wait to immigrate to Sweden hnghhh so proud of you Swedes. DET NYA LANDET HNNGHHH

Sweden has gone. Its the canary in the coal mine. Gonna be interesting to see if there will be a reaction. I think not. Also the swedes I met at uni were sanctimonious cunts.

*emigrate

I can't wait for a campaign to start up within the next few months to have a tolerant and inclusive "national" anthem written to replace your intolerant and non-inclusive anthem.

Last I've seen is the Nords are seriously considering giving the migrants their own plot of land ...IN EUROPE

jesus christ help us all

they've completely lost the plot. its the fucking government.

the current swedish government is the epitome of leftist scum

Dude I'm well aware of the Jewish problem. And I'm telling you America is controlled by Israel. It might as well be Israel 2.0 at this point

America is carrying out Jewish will and using their media machine and diplomacy and imperialism to influence European governments to take in brown people because "diversity is great". There was a story posted here on Sup Forums not too long ago about how it was the US government that was telling Estonia about the wonderful "benefits" of diversity.

It's divide and conquer.

That would be actually a good idea, to put the unused land into use and get the migrants away from loitering in the cities. Besides it would spread them thin so they couldn't form ghettos.

yeah, give them a plot of land, then barricade it and blow it the fuck up.

How about you not give parts of Europe away to sand niggers and just kick them out instead you fucking faggot

Holy fuck you are cancerous with that submissive bitch mentality

Boycott Swedish products.

A massive slum and desert that cover everything except Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

>give away real estate
>for free
>a good idea
You're not a thinking man are you? A good idea is to keep niggers as renters and evict them back to apefrica when the political climate is right.

Yeah its a great idea! Im sure once we pay for their own city, subsidise their welfare, give them homes that they will respond with humility and gratitude!

They most definitely will not demand more and more land! Especially since its rascist to stop immigration and we know muslims pump out 4/5 kids per breeder!

And im sure they wont turn their land into mini Afghanistan or mini Somalia! Come on now, the reason shias kill sunnis is because of colonialism! Islam ks a religion of peace! Im sure they wont bring their primitive, violent, backwards tribal mentality with them.

WHAT COULD GO WRONG!!!

>the US government that was telling Estonia about the wonderful "benefits" of diversity.
Fucking shit dude haha

Flödeskum

I find it funny more people outside of Sweden is more interested in its collapse than the actual people in it.

sweden needs a intervention.

lets hope the swedish democrats win the election.

and purge sweden of filth like Le Pen wants to do in france.

stockholm syndrome. now you know why the term came from sweden.

The Germans are responsible for this.

a little slow on the uptake there Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=ejSbhxeikKE

hebrew and Arabic, they also changed the sentence in question
>"i know that you are and forever will be what you once was, i want to live and die in the north"

into
>"i know that you are and forever will be what you once was, i want to live and die on earth"

a play on words, and a change of the agenda, Norden = the North/Nordic
Jorden = planet earth

Sounds like the talk of a rascist. Mandatory re-education at a tolerance factory is required. Anal insertion of black dildos previously coated in the diverse semen of arabs to be administered three times daily.

Forced conversion to islam and marriage to somalian woman who resembles goat to be considered if detainee continues to flaut the rule.

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
WAR IS PEACE
DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Skip to 9:00
youtube.com/watch?v=gF8nysifoIY#t=545

Swedes are beyond brainwashed.

>unused land
no such thing exists, just because it isn't used the way you want it, doesn't mean it is not unused land.

the former PM said the same dumb ass thing that when he "flew over Sweden he saw so much land, we have space to take in refugees" and everyone that complained is a racist, because we have so much "unused land"

The Joik part is pretty good, everything else is absolutely disgusting.

wow, the psy op is complete in sweden.

>The New Country

Jesus, that's almost Orwellian.

they have been pushing the meme that Samis are the indigenous people of Sweden, that is why it is there at all, if they actually wanted to include all old Swedish cultures they would have had a Skogsfinne come up there and sing in Finnish, etc but it was specially selected groups they wanted

Are Samis not white?

sami are indigenous, but so are swedish, germanic tribes came out of sweden and denmark. they are indigenous to the region.

Europe wouldnt be this cucked if it let serbia remove kebab. Haha Sweden more like "Blacked".

>Jon Henrik Mario Fjällgren (born 26 April 1987) is a Colombian-Swedish-Sami singer and jojkare
>Colombian-Swedish-Sami

They couldn't even get a real sami to joik, had to be some mongrel.

>they have been pushing the meme that Samis are the indigenous people of Sweden

Yeah, they've tried this in Norway as well. But since all evidence points to Germanic tribes being the first ones here, none buys their bullshit. Everyone hates samis anyways, all they do is complain.

>New country
Swedish KOC (Kingdom of Color)

Welcome to new Mogadiscio

The thing is, the Samis are comparing themselves with the native Americans. To get more special rights and subsidies of course.

HOLY SWEET FUCK, THAT BIDEO

>keep trying to kill off other people through subversive tactics
>why did every one hate us

(((They))) are doing the same thing in Norway as well, even though there's only 1000 Jews here. Here's (((Ervin Kohn))) talking about how Norwegians are racist without knowing it themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5Ntc42QpjQ

>immigrants is only a small part of the problem says the genderfluid purple haired thing.

He is right, though, isn't he? Mass immigration and its acceptance is due to cultural marxist ideology in the West.

What the fuck is wrong with homogeneity fucking kike piece of shit

I wish they would go further in their questions to further demonstrate the absurdity of what theyre saying i.e. Are you ok with sweden becoming majority muslim? Should white swedes only be 20% of the country? Should swedes build and pay for mosques in every swedish town for muslims to pray? What is a right number of refugess we can take a year, 1mil, 2 mil? ect..

Stefan Molyneux had a call in site a while back that was a swedish hotel owner that said the swedish government had offered him $350 per refugee per night for 30-50 Afghani refugees for at least a year. He also said if you take in refugees you can't take in any tourists because no one wants to stay in the same place as the refugees.

s/site/show

What went so wrong desu?

Got to say pic related has some next level smugness going on.

>This video again

They're just tired of being blonde and first worlders

I don't know why this video infuriates me so much. Please do something about it Sweden

6 chicks, 6 nigs, 2 fags. Perfect.

hahaha 100% sure he facefucked this degenerated slut after this interview extremely hard and perverted. what a winner.

The tone of that is less "Hey, let's give peace a chance!" and more like a demon-worshiping usurper king in a fantasy movie announcing that demons swarming through a portal will not be fought, but instead welcomed as the new nobility of the land, and that his human subjects will have to accept subjugation by the hordes of Hell. Sweden, what the fuck? America and Canada at least have the excuse that the descendants of the pre-1492 native population are so few that the vast majority of us are descended from people who came here in the last 500-ish years, and so there's a long precedent of immigrants coming here. You guys don't seem to have that troubling precedent, and you're worse about this than the American left or even the Canadians. Why the hell are you committing suicide like this?

seriously, where the fuck are all the swedish men? I never see any white men in ikea ads. are they all just playing minecraft and jerking it? I mean, at least in America there are still white men on tv (I mean they're always the bad guy or a bumbling idiot, but still)

Then they might as well stay in their own fucking land

there is one.

It is getting closer towards it, the police are failing due to migration pressure and the biggest display of sheer incompetence you have ever seen. So expect propaganda that will inform us how bad citizen vigilantism is.

This literally make me fucking sick.

Because the ordinary people have no outlet to turn to, the media elite works hard to control what is being said.

Tumblr:
>I'm literally shaking
Sup Forums
>This literally makes me fucking sick
2 SIDES OF THE SAME GOY(IM).

The only thing that could save Sweden would be a military intervention by Denmark, Norway and Finland.

pressurizing the contents of your insides outwards isn't quite the same as vibrating at a moderate pace user

Yes please.

You must save your Scandinavian brothers!

whitegenocideproject.com/wikileaks-us-gov-is-trying-to-brainwash-estonians-about-the-benefits-of-diversity-and-multicultural-society/

Holy shit its the truth....

kek.

That made me think.

But seriously, which ethnic groups are not included in the "multculti" meme?

>be white
>be supposed master race but 'elites' be puttin da man down

>There are more Arabs living in Sweden than Finns

Can't hold on to all these feels

We are gonna spearhead this fight boys. Pic related, fuck Brussels!

This. Only a matter of time. Before 2030 we will have retaken Skåne, Kek willing

BLACKED

Are you guys sure this isn't made by the SD to piss people off?
>the old Swedes have to integrate as well

If Sup Forums made an ironic video like that we would cut out that line because it would make it too obvious.

R.I.P jodeparagrafen sier bare jeg as. Fuck Wergeland eller hvem faen det var som fikk den ut av grunnloven.

Swedes better uncuck yourself or I'll personally take care of what needs to be taken care of, if you know what I mean.

CHINKED
At this point chink (finnish)blood will improve swedish genes..