I am white

Indians arent whit-

how does it feel to know that not only am i white but i also have a toilet.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poo in privilage

shame about the down syndrome tho

what caste are you senpai ?

Congratulations. You look like a dugong.

Keep lifting.

Better find a white girl that also doesn't feed the street rats with her poo poo

Even my poop is whiter than you

Obvious shop is obvious

look at the eyes you faggots.

A lot of Indians have access to toilets. Do you use it though? And not as a well...

proof it

but do you use it?

>yfw you go to a party and use the line: ... and I also have a toilet
>girls get moist immediately

the highest ;)
ok seriously, the bullying against Indian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Indians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Indian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Americans or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our big peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in the middle east.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Indian man a "poo in loo"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Indian man that they are a "gypsy nigger"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

>stands in direct sunlight
>camera fucks up brightness
>oh shieeee I gotta post this on pol
I bet you shit swastikas too

Nathan Fillion, crypto-poo.

That still doesn't change the fact that your nation is a literal shithole

You are a faggot op but a faggot like Farrokh Bulsara I mean Freddie Mercury

Sorry, the Supreme Court officially ruled that you weren't white:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind

You have the blood of the Aryans but you've still been diluted. You're not white.

India should be a lesson to us all. The multiracial caste system didn't last forever. This shit will happen to us too if we don't remove the racial aliens from our nations.

HAJAHAHAHAHAHW Sup Forums IS SO FUCKING GULLIBLE, PAJEEETS ARE SUBHUMAN HINPOO SHITSKINS THAT NEED TO BE NUKED

>are you starting to feel ashamed?
Not even one iota, you filthy currynigger. Cry me a Ganges, dothead faggot.

0/10

Hindpoos are subhuman niggers. This is not banter. I speak from the heart.

dayum. he got me. whelp, need to step up my game.

It's ok user, we're just doing the needful.

pls revert back